Adam Toledo - 13yo Shot And Killed By Officer

What is really important here....

Why did the media choose a still frame shot showing no gun in hand, when a split second before you can see... a gun in his hand??
If that is true, he tossed the gun and put his hands up....why was he still shot?
"If" it is true... what does that mean?
He had a gun. It is not arguable, it is clearly in the video.

And again, cops are not super human. The kid had a gun, literally a split second before the cop shot him.
It mean's "if" -

So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot.
The perp was firing at vehicles passing by. It shows a willingness to not only possess
a gun, but also fire the weapon. In a split second he could have thrown the gun
down, or fired the gun, the cop erred to the side of caution and protected himself.
Also, nobody knew how old the perp was until afterwards. Nothing good happens after 2am.
Doesn't change the fact, that minorities are simply unsafe in liberal run cities. Had this kid grew up in a different place, he likely wouldn't of been with a 21 year old man at 2:30 am in the streets...and alive today.
Are you changing your argument, because that is not what your conversation was?
I wouldn't have refuted you post
Not sure what you mean...I've said from my first post on this, that minorities aren't safe in liberal run cities....that was my entire point. From cops, from criminals, from the Govt there.

Why did the media choose a still frame shot showing no gun in hand, when a split second before you can see... a gun in his hand??
If that is true, he tossed the gun and put his hands up....why was he still shot?

And again, cops are not super human. The kid had a gun, literally a split second before the cop shot him.
It mean's "if" -

The perp was firing at vehicles passing by. It shows a willingness to not only possess
down, or fired the gun, the cop erred to the side of caution and protected himself.
Also, nobody knew how old the perp was until afterwards. Nothing good happens after 2am.
Doesn't change the fact, that minorities are simply unsafe in liberal run cities. Had this kid grew up in a different place, he likely wouldn't of been with a 21 year old man at 2:30 am in the streets...and alive today.
Which conservative run city would you like us to use as a model?

.....the parents and black culture---the mayor is part of the problem .....blacks TEACH their kids criminality is ok .....they did not tell Floyd's kids about his criminality = they tell his kids he's a HERO!!!! criminal to them is a HERO!!! = dumbasses
Adam was Hispanic and was shot in a Hispanic neighborhood for clarity.

It mean's "if" -

Not sure what you mean...I've said from my first post on this, that minorities aren't safe in liberal run cities....that was my entire point. From cops, from criminals, from the Govt there.
I was referring to this statement exclusively:

"So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot."

It mean's "if" -

Not a lot of cities are run by GOP leadership..hence why most cities are dangerous.

But check out Arlington Texas, or Ok City, or Tulsa

Adam toledo, a 13 yr old boy gets shot by police after fleeing from police and discarding a hand gun he had with him as he ran away. the boy was out there in the street at 3.00 am. chicago mayor lori lightfoot says we fail adam. NO MAYOR LIGHTFOOT, HIS PARENTS FAIL ADAM. parents are responsible for their children.

You're right, nothing good can come from a 13 year old having a gun in an alley at that time of the morning. His parents should be charged with child endangerment resulting in death. But you know that will never happen.

It mean's "if" -

I am still not...but the bigger point is the dangerousness of these liberal run Meccas

It mean's "if" -

Had the kid stopped in the middle of the ally and laid the gun down or thrown it so the cop could see and then been shot then the cop should go down. The kid was obviously scared and trying to hide the gun so he wouldn't get in trouble. He was probably there because of the 21 year old and given the gun and told to run. I feel horrible for this kid that he was in this position that he never should have been in. But the way things played out, you can not fault the cop, you just can't.

It's the latest development in the heartbreaking story of Toledo's disappearance and death. It took authorities almost three days to notify Toledo's mother that her son had been fatally shot by the (as-yet-unnamed) police officer, despite her having filed a missing persons report for him on March 28. And only now has the body cam footage revealed the true circumstances of his death, specifically the fact he was not holding a gun when shot.

The whole LEO culture is one of death to minorities. This is our police state.

The time span from when he ditched the gun and was shot was less than a second. The suspect had the gun in his hand when he started to turn toward the officer. It was a justifiable shooing.

It mean's "if" -

Not a lot of cities are run by GOP leadership..hence why most cities are dangerous.

But check out Arlington Texas, or Ok City, or Tulsa
Thank you! Now what am I supposed to take note of??

Arlington, TX Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout
https://www.neighborhoodscout.com › Texas › Arlington

The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Arlington is 1 in 30. Based on FBI crime data, Arlington is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, Arlington has a crime rate that is higher than 90% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

Adam toledo, a 13 yr old boy gets shot by police after fleeing from police and discarding a hand gun he had with him as he ran away. the boy was out there in the street at 3.00 am. chicago mayor lori lightfoot says we fail adam. NO MAYOR LIGHTFOOT, HIS PARENTS FAIL ADAM. parents are responsible for their children.

You're right, nothing good can come from a 13 year old having a gun in an alley at that time of the morning. His parents should be charged with child endangerment resulting in death. But you know that will never happen.

You want to charge his parents huh? Without knowing anything about the situation?? So if they say they thought he was sleeping over at a friends house your reply would be...

It mean's "if" -

I am still not...but the bigger point is the dangerousness of these liberal run Meccas
haha, its not a Liberal thing smart guy. Its a density and poverty thing. Wake up. Did you check out the Arlington stats yet?

It mean's "if" -

Say you have near the same problems. Then why spend so much more tax money for it?

Attack the victim..standard right wing tactic. Who gives a damn what time it was..the kid dropped the gun and put his hands up like he was commanded to do and was still shot..that's the topic.

Attack the victim..standard right wing tactic. Who gives a damn what time it was..the kid dropped the gun and put his hands up like he was commanded to do and was still shot..that's the topic.
No thats not what happened. When he was told to stop he kept running, when he was told to drop the gun he kept running. He ran to a fence so he could throw and hide the gun but the cop could not see that. All he saw was the kid quickly turn around. The shooting was justified. The cop has the right and responsibility to protect himself. I don't see how you can argue against that.

Forum List

Back