The War On Drugs

so its because they arent prosecuting the crime people comitt while under the influence,, that has nothing to do with the drug itself,,,
I'm just stating a fact. Many bad people are now out and about committing crimes who had been locked up for marijuana offenses and it will get much, much worse if they decriminalize all drugs. The way to really solve the problem is if you're dealing in drugs then you get high sentences, and if you have drugs in the system, there should be immediate and mandatory detention in a drug facility and you should be kept there, no matter how long it takes, until you can be expected to remain drug free and I don't care if that turns out to be months or years or maybe even for life. If you can't kick the habit, you stay in jail. This bullcrap about a 30 day program and then visits to an AA type thing don't work.

Most of those who are in favor of decriminalizing drugs claim that that would stop a lot of crime and illegal drug trading because it wouldn't be illegal anymore. According to this story out of California about weed, that hasn't worked so I find it unlikely that it would work if we decriminalized all drugs. Who wooda ever thunk that criminals could produce drugs cheaper than the government or private business?

California is a Communist state. California fucks up everything they touch. IF pot were actually legalized we wouldn't have this issue - but it isn't.

It's legal to buy pot, it's legal to posses it, it's even sort of legal to sell it. BUT in typical Communist idiocy, it's not legal to produce it. Oh, you can grow 6 plants, but large farms are illegal.

This gives the cartels an open market. With the open border, they can mass produce in Mexico and supply the pot shops in California.

I'm just stating a fact. Many bad people are now out and about committing crimes who had been locked up for marijuana offenses and it will get much, much worse if they decriminalize all drugs. The way to really solve the problem is if you're dealing in drugs then you get high sentences, and if you have drugs in the system, there should be immediate and mandatory detention in a drug facility and you should be kept there, no matter how long it takes, until you can be expected to remain drug free and I don't care if that turns out to be months or years or maybe even for life. If you can't kick the habit, you stay in jail. This bullcrap about a 30 day program and then visits to an AA type thing don't work.
so lock them up for those crimes,,, choosing what you put in your own body is none of my or the governments business unless you lean fascist,,

Wow. Nothing like a fascist nanny state to enforce that recreational substance free society you want.

No thanks Neo.

you mean like the lib utopia they keep talking about??
Not exactly sure what you mean there. Obviously leftist policies have led to a much higher crime rate, including decriminalization of drugs . I don't think they even try claiming they want low crime anymore. I think they would satisfied if they could get Chicago down to only 20 murders per week. I guess they think if we took everyone's guns away there wouldn't be any crime.

why not just prosecute for those crimes and let the [people decide what they put in their own bodies??
Because a lot of the times they don't have strong enough evidence to convict for a murder or a robbery so they take the person off the street with a drug charge. And, leftists let everyone go anyway, sometimes with no bail.

Not exactly sure what you mean there. Obviously leftist policies have led to a much higher crime rate, including decriminalization of drugs . I don't think they even try claiming they want low crime anymore. I think they would satisfied if they could get Chicago down to only 20 murders per week. I guess they think if we took everyone's guns away there wouldn't be any crime.
and you think if we took away drugs there would be less crime,,

both of you are nucking futs,,

as long as there are laws there will be crime,,,

Because a lot of the times they don't have strong enough evidence to convict for a murder or a robbery so they take the person off the street with a drug charge. And, leftists let everyone go anyway, sometimes with no bail.
so youre OK jailing someone for choosing what they put in their own body??
I sure hope not cause thats pure evil/fascist,,,

Of course there would be less crime if no narcotics. Many crimes are committed by drug user and dealers. America had much lower crime rate even during prohibition than now. It is just not realistic to think you can eliminate the drug trade.

and you think if we took away drugs there would be less crime,,

both of you are nucking futs,,

as long as there are laws there will be crime,,,
We are locking up criminals who commit crimes for drug possession charges. If we don't do that then, yes, obviously, crime rates will increase.

People on heroin and other opium based drugs are calm sometimes sleepy. People on meth and cocaine can be crazy violent. So while addiction is not good heroin is not the threat to society those drugs are.

We are locking up criminals who commit crimes for drug possession charges. If we don't do that then, yes, obviously, crime rates will increase.
so youre OK with locking people up for choosing what they put in their own bodies,,

you know that makes you a fascist and worse than any dem dont you???

whats next?? sugar?? how about tobacco or alcohol?? if some one steals a car to buy cookies should they go to jail for having and eating cookies??

Forum List

Back