The Wall Works...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Illegal Immigrant Breaks Both Legs Trying To Climb Border Wall"

"A man trying to illegally cross the U.S. border broke both of his legs and injured his back after falling from the top of a 30-foot wall."

....of course some liberal lawyer will represent him in suing the US, and he will get several million dollars...

:rolleyes:

Illegal Immigrant Breaks Both Legs Trying To Climb Border Wall

wall - fence , all the same to daily caller idiots

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It does! That’s why democrats are so ademently against it! Build that wall.

I hope like hell he fell on the south side of the wall. Or we'll be stuck with this criminals medical care.

From the article

U.S. Border Patrol agents found the man, whose name has not been made public, with the severe injuries at Gran Plaza Outlet Mall in Calexico, California, around 9 p.m. Sunday. Paramedics determined he had bilateral femur fractures to both legs and he was transported by helicopter to a hospital in Palm Springs, Fox News reported.

We are on the hook!

aint no damn wall

never will be a damn wall.

deal with it, idiots.

I hope like hell he fell on the south side of the wall. Or we'll be stuck with this criminals medical care.

From the article

U.S. Border Patrol agents found the man, whose name has not been made public, with the severe injuries at Gran Plaza Outlet Mall in Calexico, California, around 9 p.m. Sunday. Paramedics determined he had bilateral femur fractures to both legs and he was transported by helicopter to a hospital in Palm Springs, Fox News reported.

We are on the hook!
Pitch that asshole on his side of the fence and call Mexico’s version of 911.

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.
Wall or snipers. Pick one.

I'm not picking, you're not picking, Congress does the picking and they picked FENCE REPAIRS to 43's existing fence and more border security/ technology ...

aint gonna be no damn wall - PERIOD.
There will be a wall. You have to fight the entire center of the nation to stop it. Good luck in Iowa in the future.

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.

I'm not picking, you're not picking, Congress does the picking and they picked FENCE REPAIRS to 43's existing fence and more border security/ technology ...

There will be a wall. You have to fight the entire center of the nation to stop it. Good luck in Iowa in the future.

BULLSHIT

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.

BULLSHIT
Run on that. No wall illegals belong here and you’re racist if you don’t agree. Make a video and push that crap. Please.

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.

BULLSHIT
Run on that. No wall illegals belong here and you’re racist if you don’t agree. Make a video and push that crap. Please.

illegals isnt a race you f'n idiot ...

Fence Birds - dumbest turds on the planet

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.

You are obviously pro illegal. Idiot!
Of course he is. The entire democrat party is. Get over defending girls like Mollie. The illegals that killed her need your help.

BULLSHIT

Then why do call the wall and anyone supporting it racist?

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.

You are obviously pro illegal. Idiot!

obviously you're a f'n idiot that doesnt know wtf youre yammering about

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BULLSHIT

Then why do call the wall and anyone supporting it racist?

then why do, huh -

BRILLIANT.

Forum List

Back