The wall is paid for....

...some of you will have to find a new reason to claw and scratch your face.

he fight over who will foot the $12-$15 billion to fund Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall is no longer an issue after one person could be forced to pony up the bill for it under the most ironic of circumstances. News is breaking right now from one of the most outspoken advocates of the border wall outside of President Donald Trump, who just dropped a bomb to solve the funding problem with one simple solution.

The money for the wall is already in America’s possession, we just need to get permission to use it now and the one who it belongs to has no say in the matter. You could call Senator Ted Cruz the best problem-solver with devising the perfect solution to get moving on one of Trump’s biggest and most important campaign promises.

“Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) introduced a bill calling for the use of $14 billion seized from cartel drug lord Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman to be used to pay for the President’s border wall between the U.S. and Mexico.”

BREAKING: Trump's ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person & You Won't Believe Who! ⋆ Freedom Daily
Actually, Under federal drug enforcement seizure law the funds can be released by the DOJ to do just that, it is a deterrent to drug trafficking and thus a permitted use of forfeited property and monies.

As I read the federal statute, congress does not need to give its OK. the president can direct the forfeited property/monies be use for that purpose.
Great. Do you really support empowering big government to seize anything they determine to be "unlawful"?

Just how much power do you "small government" Republicans want to give Big Government?

Let's see. The RNC claims to be for reducing spending and reducing the size of the Federal government, but people like you seem to support making the Feds more powerful and spending more money such as BILLIONS on a White Elephant.

Which is it? Are you for smaller Federal government or are you like the fucking Democrats and really for larger, more powerful Federal government, but with a different agenda? Try to be honest in your answer...if you answer at all. Most "small government Conservatives" run from answering my questions. Are you one of them?

Patton was a very aggressive general, at a time when that worked very well.

I see no reason to defer to him on immigration policy.
Yes he was.

Wisdom is timeless. Choose your own path. It's all up to you. Are you man enough to be held by your own words? Stand up for your actions? We all make mistakes. Lord knows I've made mine, but I do admit them. Will you?

he fight over who will foot the $12-$15 billion to fund Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall is no longer an issue after one person could be forced to pony up the bill for it under the most ironic of circumstances. News is breaking right now from one of the most outspoken advocates of the border wall outside of President Donald Trump, who just dropped a bomb to solve the funding problem with one simple solution.

The money for the wall is already in America’s possession, we just need to get permission to use it now and the one who it belongs to has no say in the matter. You could call Senator Ted Cruz the best problem-solver with devising the perfect solution to get moving on one of Trump’s biggest and most important campaign promises.

“Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) introduced a bill calling for the use of $14 billion seized from cartel drug lord Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman to be used to pay for the President’s border wall between the U.S. and Mexico.”

BREAKING: Trump's ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person & You Won't Believe Who! ⋆ Freedom Daily
Actually, Under federal drug enforcement seizure law the funds can be released by the DOJ to do just that, it is a deterrent to drug trafficking and thus a permitted use of forfeited property and monies.

As I read the federal statute, congress does not need to give its OK. the president can direct the forfeited property/monies be use for that purpose.
Great. Do you really support empowering big government to seize anything they determine to be "unlawful"?

Just how much power do you "small government" Republicans want to give Big Government?

Let's see. The RNC claims to be for reducing spending and reducing the size of the Federal government, but people like you seem to support making the Feds more powerful and spending more money such as BILLIONS on a White Elephant.

Which is it? Are you for smaller Federal government or are you like the fucking Democrats and really for larger, more powerful Federal government, but with a different agenda? Try to be honest in your answer...if you answer at all. Most "small government Conservatives" run from answering my questions. Are you one of them?
The current law is very restrictive and must follow very tightly scrutinized procedures of due process for US citizens.

As I understand it, El-Chapo is not a US citizen and his due process rights were not violated..

The law is good as it stands today. No further government intrusion necessary.

Last edited:

The current law is very restrictive and must follow very tightly scrutinized procedures of due process for US citizens.

As I understand it, El-Chapo is not a US citizen and his due process rights were not violated..

Nonetheless, are we a nation of laws or not? If the former, then it has to go through the process.

Actually, Under federal drug enforcement seizure law the funds can be released by the DOJ to do just that, It is a deterrent to drug trafficking and thus a permitted use of forfeited property and monies. Many police departments get funds issued (which are granted) by the DOJ every year from this fund.

As I read the federal statute, congress does not need to give its OK. The president can direct the forfeited property/monies be used for that purpose.

I think you are right also, but that wont stop libtards from shopping their law suit to a suitable idiot judge in the 9th circuit.

Nonetheless, are we a nation of laws or not? If the former, then it has to go through the process.
Forfeiture proceedings have been finalized.. The US DOJ holds the monies/property.

When they use it to pay for the wall, how will the regressive fools cry then?

Actually, Under federal drug enforcement seizure law the funds can be released by the DOJ to do just that, It is a deterrent to drug trafficking and thus a permitted use of forfeited property and monies. Many police departments get funds issued (which are granted) by the DOJ every year from this fund.

As I read the federal statute, congress does not need to give its OK. The president can direct the forfeited property/monies be used for that purpose.

I think you are right also, but that wont stop libtards from shopping their law suit to a suitable idiot judge in the 9th circuit.

Which is why Cruz did what he did asking for permission from congress even though it is not required. Kills their BS poker hand dead..

Forfeiture proceedings have been finalized.. The US DOJ holds the monies/property.
I have no disagreement except to point out that none of that will stop these idiots from finding a malleable judge in the 9th circuit and filling and getting a stay.

Which is why Cruz did what he did asking for permission from congress even though it is not required. Kills their BS poker hand dead..

I hope that you are right but I suspect that these heathen shit4brains will file anyway and the judge will just pull something out of his ass to issue a stay. The stay on the travel ban and the latest on the grant money are all totally horse shit with settled law well behind Trump.

It did not even slow these bastard down.

These judges need to be impeached at some point.

Awesome. So why the thread?

I hope that you are right but I suspect that these heathen shit4brains will file anyway and the judge will just pull something out of his ass to issue a stay. The stay on the travel ban and the latest on the grant money are all totally horse shit with settled law well behind Trump.

It did not even slow these bastard down.

These judges need to be impeached at some point.
Unfortunately, you are probably right.

The Feel Good left wing will use some far left wacko feeling issue to stop it. IF they really honored the law it would not be a problem. Social justice warriors need to be booted from the courts fast.

The greatest deterrent to illegal immigration in the past 30 years? The Great Recession. It doesn't take more than an average IQ to figure out why.
The greatest deterrent is to do what some of the other nations do, if you catch anyone crossing the border illegally, you shoot to kill. Of course the US cannot do this. But there are countries that practice this.

The greatest deterrent to illegal immigration in the past 30 years? The Great Recession. It doesn't take more than an average IQ to figure out why.
The greatest deterrent is to do what some of the other nations do, if you catch anyone crossing the border illegally, you shoot to kill. Of course the US cannot do this. But there are countries that practice this.
LOL. More proof that, like the Democrats, the "modern" Republican party wants us to be more like other nations, not like our Founders envisioned for us.

If there's a Second Revolution, I expect you'll be counted among the Tories.
pirate.gif

LOL. More proof that, like the Democrats, the "modern" Republican party wants us to be more like other nations, not like our Founders envisioned for us.

pirate.gif
Our founding fathers wanted us to be a nation of laws and restricted government.

Sounds like you want to be counted as an anarchist.

pirate.gif
Just pointing out some facts, which include the fact that the open borders globalist Left does not want this country to have control over its borders, or who comes and goes.

They forgot to tell Cruz that they already spent the money.
Couldn't that be true for all spending when the debt is 20 T?

Great. All you have to do now is change all the laws concerning confiscated drug money, and then convince the House, and the Senate to agree that all that money should go to that one project that many of them don't want anyway. Let me know how that works out for you.
Naw, we have a commerce clause.

Forum List

Back