The Virus may be a good thing because I won’t have to shake hands with these disgusting people....Republican Olivia Troye on Trump.

A former aide to Vice President Pence, Olivia Troye, will vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the November election because of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

Troye claimed that the president said during one coronavirus task force meeting that the virus may be a "good thing" because he would no longer have to shake hands with "these disgusting people”.

These “disgusting people“ Trump was ostensibly referring to were his own supporters. Now we know how Trump feels about our fallen soldiers and his own supporters.

Troye also said Americans died because Trump was more concerned about his re-election than dealing with the virus.

That's what Fauci said, too.
That's what I've been saying.
And that's what Woodward says in "Rage".
Well, if YOU said it it must be.......................................bullshit.

“A former aide to Vice President Pence, Olivia Troye, will vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the November election because of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic.” ibid

Let’s hope more Republicans do the same.
They will. There are still some Republican patriots left who want to see the Orange Scrouge defeated.

Yeah, they're staying sort of quiet about it.
Just like they kept quiet about it when the voted for the Cockroach-In-Chief in the first place.

“A former aide to Vice President Pence, Olivia Troye, will vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the November election because of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic.” ibid

They will. There are still some Republican patriots left who want to see the Orange Scrouge defeated.
yea but the problem with that is 2 people.....joe biden and kamala harris...i dont like trump the person but i could not bring myself to vote for those 2.....i lived in California while harris was the AG.....she is not a good person....there is a reason many dont like her.....

A former aide to Vice President Pence, Olivia Troye, will vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the November election because of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

Troye claimed that the president said during one coronavirus task force meeting that the virus may be a "good thing" because he would no longer have to shake hands with "these disgusting people”.

These “disgusting people“ Trump was ostensibly referring to were his own supporters. Now we know how Trump feels about our fallen soldiers and his own supporters.

Troye also said Americans died because Trump was more concerned about his re-election than dealing with the virus.

Just jump right onto Trump Troll Train.
After all, you're the conductor and the engineer.

What a shocker. Someone who thinks peoples DEATHS might be a good thing because it protects her feelings about shaking hands with someone she doesn't like is going to vote democrat......

Typical vindictive leftist attitude and you were excited to share it in your fit of tunnel vision stupidity.

yea but the problem with that is 2 people.....joe biden and kamala harris...i dont like trump the person but i could not bring myself to vote for those 2.....i lived in California while harris was the AG.....she is not a good person....there is a reason many dont like her.....

So, give us an example or two or three. Who are these "many"?
You sound like Trump at the podium: "...some people say" and "the leader of another country called me and said...."
HE NEVER PROVIDES FACTS, EITHER.
LOL

Just jump right onto Trump Troll Train.
After all, you're the conductor and the engineer.
Add this clown to the 275 you dug up a few weeks ago and Biden is a LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :itsok:

yea but the problem with that is a 2 people.....joe biden and kamala harris...i dont like trump the person but i could not bring myself to vote for those 2.....i lived in California while harris was the AG.....she is not a good person....there is a reason many dont like her.....
I am not a fan of Harriss’ either. However there is a reason so many ex-Trump officials are coming out against Trump. One can only ignore what these officials are saying for so long. They now know Trump and what they have found is beyond disturbing.

What a shocker. Someone who thinks peoples DEATHS might be a good thing because it protects her feelings about shaking hands with someone she doesn't like is going to vote democrat......

Typical vindictive leftist attitude and you were excited to share it in your fit of tunnel vision stupidity.
You have it backward. According to Troye, Trump would rather see dead Americans then jeopardize his re-election chances. It is indicative of how low the bar has become for Trump that you as well as other Trumpers have no problem with this.

well according to early numbers of 2-5 million dead 100K doesnt sound so bad,,,,

well according to early numbers of 2-5 million dead 100K doesnt sound so bad,,,,
200,000 dead actually.

200,000 dead actually.
fake numbers,,,closer to 20-40K but I gave them a few more,,,,

So, give us an example or two or three. Who are these "many"?
You sound like Trump at the podium: "...some people say" and "the leader of another country called me and said...."
HE NEVER PROVIDES FACTS, EITHER.
LOL
how good did she do in the primary?.....and examples the 8-9 people i worked with in the PO all democrats....they smoked pot and seen her jail people for doing what she admitted she herself did,its called being a hypocrite...i cant help it if you think she is the greatest blaine...but i know better i seen her in action for a good 10 years....most people never knew who she was until recently...you may be one of them....

yea but the problem with that is a 2 people.....joe biden and kamala harris...i dont like trump the person but i could not bring myself to vote for those 2.....i lived in California while harris was the AG.....she is not a good person....there is a reason many dont like her.....
I am not a fan of Harriss’ either. However there is a reason so many ex-Trump officials are coming out against Trump. One can only ignore what these officials are saying for so long. They now know Trump and what they have found is beyond disturbing.
if biden gets in and she becomes president the situation will not get any better....

200,000 dead actually.
And you started a thread celebrating some clown who is cheering on these deaths as a "good thing".

200,000 dead actually.
And you started a thread celebrating some clown who is cheering on these deaths as a "good thing".
No..it was Trump who said it was a “good thing” because he would no longer have to shake hands with “these disgusting people.”

A former aide to Vice President Pence, Olivia Troye, will vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the November election because of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic. Troye claimed that the president said during one coronavirus task force meeting that the virus may be a "good thing" because he would no longer have to shake hands with "these disgusting people”. These “disgusting people“ Trump was ostensibly referring to were his own supporters. Now we know how Trump feels about our fallen soldiers and his own supporters. Troye also said Americans died because Trump was more concerned about his re-election than dealing with the virus.
More fake news from the liars.

So the Veep has been hiring liars? I thought this administration was supposed to hiring the best! That may be true, but I believe "the best" are leaving this administration in droves, leaving family and the sycophants behind and the numbers are growing by the day.

200,000 dead actually.
No..it was Trump who said it was a “good thing” because he would no longer have to shake hands with “these disgusting people.”
Countdown until the people who were there blowing this bullshit out of the water......3.......2........

Yeah, they're staying sort of quiet about it.
Just like they kept quiet about it when the voted for the Cockroach-In-Chief in the first place.
We knew that progs loved McCain and Romney as candidates. Both of them, the very flower of humanity.

Forum List

Back