The View's "progressive" non-White Sunny Hostin discovers her ancestors enslaved Africans

I really think Westvall needs to shut up about free stuff given his ethnicity.
My people are still living on Reservations, almost all of which are among the poorest in the country.

I left them because they were like you, stay around the forts, begging for booze.

Dumb white females shilling for the white racist male who wants to put you back in the kitchen have nothing to say about this matter.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”
-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

“I blame the Devil White for all my failures.”
-IM2

This is a repeat for Westvall.

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold trespass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars..

Now you don't see blacks telling native Americans how they should not be seeking redress for the harm done to all their nations. So Westvall, as a Native American you need to shut the hell up with your bootlicking for the white man.

Your usual sinking to the lowest level.
You did that when you told me that you expected me to clean up. Understand? It's time whites like you stopped doing your bullshit then tell everybody else how they are wrong for their response.

Not at all. Just blame all White people for your failures.
Who blames all white folks for their failures? You pulled that out your ass. We point out racism, discrimination, etc. in America that has systematically oppressed black folks. That is something folks like you are in denial of, because it challenges your position of privilege.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Who blames all white folks for their failures? You pulled that out your ass. We point out racism, discrimination, etc. in America that has systematically oppressed black folks. That is something folks like you are in denial of, because it challenges your position of privilege.
Have you noticed that when they have no argument they come with the "he hates or he blames all white people" line?

This is a repeat for Westvall.

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold trespass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars..

Now you don't see blacks telling native Americans how they should not be seeking redress for the harm done to all their nations. So Westvall, as a Native American you need to shut the hell up with your bootlicking for the white man.
In the 1970's I was still talking to people who had been at Little Big Horn.

In the 1980's I was still talking to folks who had been at Wounded Knee.

You are incredibly ignorant.

Forum List

Back