The View Tests Positive For COVID Right Before VP Visit

So....basically these so-called vaccinated folks on "The View" are testing positive and had to be removed from the show. The VP will appear...but remotely.
Somebody explain how being vaccinated has changed anything.
I'm not worried about Democrats testing positive....because none of them are dying....only Right-wing Radio Talkshow Hosts are dying from COVID.

Merely testing positive is not the same as getting sick

I didn't realize having your brain tissue infected with Syphilis would make you test positive for Covid.

Last edited:
So....basically these so-called vaccinated folks on "The View" are testing positive and had to be removed from the show. The VP will appear...but remotely.
I'm not worried about Democrats testing positive....because none of them are dying....only Right-wing Radio Talkshow Hosts are dying from COVID.

So only the WOC (who got the jab) tested positive and had to be removed...

They should have gone to a break, taking them away on live TV like that, seems to have been an ostentatious display. And it looks tacky IMHO.

Last edited:

Side comment. I have seen the Views audiences a few times.

Mostly huge butt fukin ugly women and a couple male fruitcakes

They should have gone to a break, taking them away on live TV like that, seems to have been an ostentatious display. And it looks tacky IMHO.

Don't know what it is, but every time I see that nasty red headed nutjob, this Soprano scene always pops in

Yes it is.
A positive test gets the same exact action as being sick with COVID.....and that is the key.
The vaccinated can and often do test positive.
They treat them like they're contagious...
Tell me I'm wrong, asshole.
You can test positive and NOT be sick.

Screenshot_20210925-100853.png

Clearly the strapping of Haitians was the worst thing to happen in this country since Jan 6th. It was worse than slavery.

The photographer who shot the video they're all wetting themselves over himself said nobody was getting whipped, and none show up in the video that went viral. Yet Biden has threatened the agents anyway, being the low life scumbag hack he is. Mad Maxine is also running around screaming like a lunatic as well.

You can test positive and NOT be sick.
Yes....but if you test positive you can't get on an aircraft....go to a football game in CA...play in a NHL or NFL game.....or attend a play in New York.
They treat you like you're sick or contagious.
Most people who got the shot will test positive for a period of time.
This is a perfect way to claim that we need to keep wearing masks and go thru further lock downs.

Forum List

Back