"The View" is not so Cozy for John McCain.

You know it's one thing to disagree with someone's point of view and i'm pretty famous for doing that with all you democrats here. However, if we can't at some point in time come to the conclusion that we all have a common interest in seeing that we pass along a better country that the one we were given, and that both sides have good idea's and bad idea's then sadly, we are in for another 4 years of seeing nothing get done and, nothing work and this attitude of "well they did this to me , so im doing this to them" at the expense of the nation. The thing inTenn. just shows a nutjob is a nutjob no matter who they are. I do get a chuckle though about one thing though Louissa, I am waiting for someone to blame George Bush for this too. I mean hell that dude for as much as he has been blamed for is one busy man. lol
It is Luissa the french spelling maybe that is why I am so liberal J/k. Don't worry I don't blame George Bush and I don't blame conservatives, and I know it isn't even those talk show hosts fault but they are promoting violence which is wrong. And I don't think the violence in video games is the reason for Columbine. It is the fear type tactics that has been instilled in house since the beginning of this country and the Bush camp has used that to their advantage.
Also sorry I got alittle off the subject!
Actually I should say Cheney in all this because I don't think Bush is smart enough to do most of things they say he has done. And this another reason why I think McCain should of been president eight years ago, but not now.

My "view" of "The View"? Barbara Walters has created an entire show to create controversy aka "ratings" ... whatever, or whoever they have on it.
They are all :cuckoo:!

7_7_08viewfront.jpg

"The lastest shit-stirrer's!"

The missing :cuckoo: nuts? Rosie O'Donnell and Star Jones Reynolds

Show evidence or shut the fuck up.

do you want evidence that she stole drugs from her own charity?

Cindy McCain stays on even keel - November 22, 1999

Mrs. McCain also said her husband never flinched when, from 1989 to 1992, she became addicted to painkillers after undergoing two spinal surgeries. The addiction eventually led her to steal pills from her own American Voluntary Medical Team.

"I was an addict. That's why," McCain answered when asked about stealing the pills. "I tell you, addiction is a very cunning enemy."

or proof that he father was connected to a mob boss?

McCain fortune traced to organized crime

IRE reporters Amy Silverman and John Doherty, writing in the Phoenix New Times, note that the father of McCain's wife, James Hensley, was convicted by a federal jury in U.S. District Court of Arizona in March 1948 on seven counts of filing false liquor records. Hensley also was charged with conspiracy to hide from federal authorities the names of persons involved in a liquor industry racket with two companies he managed, United Sales Company in Phoenix and United Distributors in Tucson.

The umbrella company, United Liquor, at that time held a monopoly in Arizona, organized and managed by Kemper Marley, who was accused of mob ties by a reporter who was murdered in 1977.

The couple have also overcome daunting health problems that included McCain’s bouts with skin cancer, a stroke suffered by Cindy in 2004, and her admission a decade earlier that she had become so addicted to painkillers that she was stealing them from a medical charity she ran.

Flawed Cindy McCain has a grudge list - Times Online

In January 1993, Tom Gosinski, an AVMT employee, who had discovered her illegal drug use, was terminated on budgetary grounds.[43] Subsequently, he tipped off the Drug Enforcement Administration, and a federal investigation ensued.[38][43] McCain's defense team, led by John McCain's Keating Five lawyer John Dowd, secured an agreement with the U.S. Attorney's office for McCain, a first-time offender, that avoided charges while requiring her to pay financial restitution, enroll in a diversion program and do community service.[38][10][43] Meanwhile, in early 1994 Gosinski filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against McCain, which he told her he would settle for $250,000.[38][43] In response, Dowd characterized this request as blackmail and requested that officials investigate Gosinski for extortion.[38][43] In the end, both Gosinski's lawsuit and the extortion investigation against him were dropped.[38][39]

Knowing that the DEA prosecutors were about to publicly disclose her past addiction, McCain preemptively revealed the story to reporters saying she was doing so willingly: "Although my conduct did not result in compromising any missions of AVMT, my actions were wrong, and I regret them."[38][39][10]

Cindy McCain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

etc., etc., etc., ...

Elisabeth is biased for the Republicans.
Whoopi is biased for the Democrats.

Simple stuff.

Why talk about their treatment of Michelle Obama compared to John McCain? Their audience is mainly women, plenty who believe in Abortion.What do you think they are gonna do when he starts talking about his opposition to it? Give him a standing ovation?

There are plenty of their viewers who are Pro-life too as well. But when you have a liberal agenda to promote I guess those viewers are told to STFU....:lol:

So lets get this right, MCcain's father in law has mob connections, while Obama has given his direct support to someone who financed the mob? A person with a mob connection who raised a ton of money for his Presidential bid. But I see that is unimportant, because we are trying to make a stretch of a mob connection to Mccain that is wider than the Grand Canyon....:eusa_whistle:

anyone who bashes the ny times as a non source and then in the next link asks for a source or link.....irony.....gotta love it

No I wanted to know the source for what sort of added editorials that might be associated with it, i.e. New York Times it's why I asked. If you had read further in the thread, you would have seen, I knew the about the basic facts on the subject matter already, I just wanted to know what the source was. Yes, I will continue to bash that rag, because thats what it is a rag. Any news source. note I used the word ANY that excludes views that don't meet their approval or flat out makes things up in order to influence opinion is not worth the paper the ink is on. Well strike that, it is good for training puppies still.

Silence, I am aware of Cindy McCains issues with drugs and the fact she has not used them in many many years. However, your fact's about her father are a joke, I live here, and you know what Kemper Marley died in La Jolla Ca. never convicted in the Don Bolles case if thats what your reffering too. Don Bolles was a reporter for the Arizona Republic who liked to to expose mob people here in phoenix and when his car blew up he eventually died from it, He stated "they finally got me the mafia" . Kemper Marley was never convicted of this crime ever. It's rather like I had said earlier in the thread, you see me saying , why yes Obama's must be a mob boss because he is living in a house that his half finaniced by a convicted felon , or perhaps me calling him a terrorist because of his connections to William Ayers? That spin does not work. As for the New Times. do you even know what the NewTimes is? Want me to tell you? It's a freebie paper that you find that lists concerts and events here in the valley for the most part. It's a social paper that is given away at ASU. So your crediting a reporter for a news source that normally talks about, lets see, wheres the best place to sit at Cardinal Stadium for the next concert. Or how to keep your bong clean. The fact is Cindy McCains father owned and operated the largest beer distribution co. here in the valley. He did so after comming home from WW2 with basically nothing. Yor making a connection that is simply not there, perhaps I need to start making these ridicilous accusations about Obama and Michelle Obama to prove my point in other threads?

Ya know Navy1960, you sound like someone who would also consider FAUX News to be credible also.

McCain is an idiot and his wife is a manipulative whore.

Ya know Navy1960, you sound like someone who would also consider FAUX News to be credible also.

Sorry sailor, you assumed wrong. I don't consider Fox a credible source for news, nor do I consider MSNBC, or CNN. They all have a bent of some sort or the other and a stake for one candidate or the other. I do however consider, some news people within all those organizations has being credible yes.

Sorry sailor, you assumed wrong. I don't consider Fox a credible source for news, nor do I consider MSNBC, or CNN. They all have a bent of some sort or the other and a stake for one candidate or the other. I do however consider, some news people within all those organizations has being credible yes.
Isn't it fun watching them flail around using little more than threadworn stereotypes?

I swear to Gawd we could take out a full-page ad in the NYT printing our campagn strategies and they would discount it in favor of their absurd talking points.

Isn't it fun watching them flail around using little more than threadworn stereotypes?

I swear to Gawd we could take out a full-page ad in the NYT printing our campagn strategies and they would discount it in favor of their absurd talking points.

That's after the NYT sent it back and told us to revise it to be more like Obama's. You know when I had the chance to see that, along with the story on the reporter that was fired for making stories up and the front page retractions printed on page 18 of the city section, that pretty much made my mind up there. It's a hell of a thing to see an entire news network be they democrat or republican cheer openly for a presidential candidate. I don't care what any democrat say's on this one, they have said so themselves many times, the media is in the tank for Obama. to deny that reminds me of the "see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil" except is has the word democrat at the end.

That's after the NYT sent it back and told us to revise it to be more like Obama's. You know when I had the chance to see that, along with the story on the reporter that was fired for making stories up and the front page retractions printed on page 18 of the city section, that pretty much made my mind up there. It's a hell of a thing to see an entire news network be they democrat or republican cheer openly for a presidential candidate. I don't care what any democrat say's on this one, they have said so themselves many times, the media is in the tank for Obama. to deny that reminds me of the "see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil" except is has the word democrat at the end.

Leave us not forget the NYT employed and has yet to return Walter Duranty's Putz-Puller Prize for lying to the American public about Stalin's Ukrainian famine.

McCain is an idiot and his wife is a manipulative whore

It's very easy to make labels like idiot and whore without a single bit of facts to confirm your conclusion.:badgrin:

See watch, Obama is a muslim terrorist and Michelle is an American hating racist....:badgrin:
See its really easy to assign labels...

The View is not cozy for anyone that doesn't like being set upon by cackling hens.

Or anyone who fails to believe the US government staged 9/11.

The fact the Whoopdidoo Goldberg thinks the Constitution would allow her to be enslaved is proof positive those idiots are--well--idiots.

or proof that her father was connected to a mob boss?

I know they are true, I was simply asking the original poster for a source, which he could not provide.

As for the Mob ties, wasn't Joe Kennedy an alleged bootlegger?

The Straight Dope: What is the true source of the Kennedy family's wealth?

The point is, she isn't running President. Michele Obama isn't either just as Theresa Heinz wasn't running for President. So as I'm concerned :gives:.

Squids are never to bright. I forgive navy cause he is a good squid.

By the way what do you call an object that is long hard and full of seamen?

Forum List

Back