'The View' Co-Host Asks CNN Legal Analyst If Trump Will Go to Jail, Gets Crushing Answer

Democrats would be happy with house arrest. Trump could watch TV, but he'd be cut off from communicating, which would be torture to him. Trump would spend his remaining days watching the media talk about what a loser and traitor he was.

Why am I beginning to get the sense it's personal with you deranged woketards?

Oh, right.

Cuz it totally is.

Really? You were right about Russia Russia Russia? Three years you were ranting that Trump was colluding with Russia.
And we were proven right by many sources, and we will never stop rubbing that fact in your face. Sweet Jeebus, you're stupid.

Remember, cult boi, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your fascist sore-loser cult. So stop trying. You're just humiliating yourself.

Why am I beginning to get the sense it's personal with you deranged woketards?

Oh, right.

Cuz it totally is.
Obviously you're the person Who is taking it personally... we are telling you your facts are wrong because they are garbage propaganda, but you GOP based people take that personally and the next thing you do is get violent. Typical of the ignorant.... Which you have to be to believe one 10th of your baloney about election fraud global warming hoax pedophilia democrats all absolute gossip and baloney. Try politics and issues for crying out loud.

Obviously you're the person Who is taking it personally... we are telling you your facts are wrong because they are garbage propaganda, but you GOP based people take that personally and the next thing you do is get violent. Typical of the ignorant.... Which you have to be to believe one 10th of your baloney about election fraud global warming hoax pedophilia democrats all absolute gossip and baloney. Try politics and issues for crying out loud.

So your argument is I'm wrong because I'm wrong.

Brilliant.

You really should coach debate teams.

You'd be raking it in.

According to CNN he's not going to jail.

Pretty nifty, huh?

I have already stated Trump will not go to prison.
Like Napoleon he will be exiled and placed under some form of House Arrest.

I doubt Mara Lago would be an acceptable location for home confinement

So your argument is I'm wrong because I'm wrong.

Brilliant.

You really should coach debate teams.

You'd be raking it in.
My argument is that you listen to garbage propaganda and you parrot it like all GOP base voters... Election fraud global warming hoax vaccine hoax pedophilia epidemic the rich pay too much in taxes and help you LOL, everything you know is big money garbage.

They should just let trump go to Russia and be a scumbag oligarch his big goal....

Gee, I wonder who Putin felt like he had more flexibility with to stretch his legs on the World Stage?

Biden or Trump?

There's just no tangible evidence in either direction.

Guess I'll just mindlessly parrot what the "News" tells me.

*Shrug*

My argument is that you listen to garbage propaganda and you parrot it like all GOP base voters

Except - and I am sure people are tired of hearing this - I....USED....TO....BE.....A.....DEMOCRAT.

From '04-May 2020.

Then the illusion broke because you Leftist nimrods made it so obvious that you and the media were full of shit, and had authoritarian tendencies. What with the COVID lockdowns and the defense of mass rioting/looting.

I had to extricate myself from a mentality I had been locked into for 16 fucking years.

Except I still loathe Bush/Cheney and the neocons - and needless wars and the security State - and the Democrats now embrace them; whilst previously they had claimed ardent opposition.

So no, I do not parrot jackshit.

Ever.

Kinda hard to change your entire perspective on everything if all you do is bleat the input of others.

Which brings us to you.

Gee, I wonder who Putin felt like he had more flexibility with to stretch his legs on the World Stage?

Biden or Trump?

There's just no tangible evidence in either direction.

Guess I'll just mindlessly parrot what the "News" tells me.

*Shrug*
If your hero Putin would stop his disgusting war we wouldn't have any inflation basically. We still have basically the lowest inflation anywhere and the best economy. Just sickens me to see the power of crap GOP propaganda....

Forum List

Back