'The View' Co-Host Asks CNN Legal Analyst If Trump Will Go to Jail, Gets Crushing Answer

If your hero Putin would stop his disgusting war we wouldn't have any inflation basically. We still have basically the lowest inflation anywhere and the best economy. Just sickens me to see the power of crap GOP propaganda....
The war in Ukraine has badly damaged the world good supply. It should have been avoided.

Jo

I did.

In May 2020, after 16 years of swallowing what the MSM decreed to me from on high, I finally did.

Never looked back since.
It doesn't bother you that your scumbag pundits and Murdoch have admitted they lied about election fraud et cetera et cetera. Or that they have defended themselves in court by saying they are not news, they are propaganda and no reasonable person would believe them, and they won!! Get your head out of the crap and take a look around, hater dupe and chump of the greedy idiot scumbag fascist rich New BS GOP...

And stupid?

OK - now you've crossed the line buddy.
Trump thinks he is Hitler or Mussolini taking over the country, he's going to get himself into prison doing this crap. He is not even half a Mussolini no but it's so anti American and disastrous for Americanism. Half of you idiots think Putin is wonderful OMG on and on and on. Everyone who lives in the real world not you obviously really are getting angry with this idiot.... Including non lying prosecutors judges politicians you name it. Totally off the wall Anti American Seditionist now....

At least one duly elected Dem wants to imprison anyone who supports Trump.

And MSNBC is A-OK with it.

So go and get fucked.
at worst we have one unknown nut job, your nutjobs are leading your party and have you believing a mountain of pure **** about election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud pedophilia dems and God knows what. While they rob you blind and screwed the country for 40 years now

Check the politics forum asshole.
My insults are political, yours are personal just like the ignorant little hater dupe you are l O l,,, POLITICALLY of course. Go out and beat up a trans or gay or asian or Dem why don't you.....poor America... The GOP base is the party of divisive anti-american hateful garbage propaganda, the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. But truly I believe it is still only entertainment for most of them. That's where Mussolini Lite makes his mistake....

Last edited:
Check the politics forum asshole.
And no one was crushed by this answer and Trump keeps getting himself deeper and deeper he keeps digging and he's **** more and more people off, not GOP base voters but public officials and judges prosecutors et cetera et cetera et cetera et cetera et cetera...

We've been right about every single thing so far. And you've been wrong. And we enjoy rubbing your face in that.

And no, gaslighting won't work on us. That only works on your fellow cult imbeciles, and even they only pretend to believe it.

Not a single thing have you been right about.

Lord - what a number your Cult has done on you.

Not a single thing have you been right about.

Lord - what a number your Cult has done on you.
It's normal for bitter cult losers to claim that all the normal people are the real cult. Scientologists, flat earthers, Amway sellers, Trump cultists, they're all the same.

We know that nothing we say or do can bring you back into reality. You're too far gone. You're going to have to hit rock bottom before you can start to recover.

Forum List

Back