The video Bill Gates made in 2015 - you won't see on CNN/MSNBC

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

That or they will cut out the parts where he said America is woefully behind preparing for a pandemic... in 2015.... one more time... 2015

I mean, the left media and the democrats narrative is Obama did so much, and trump did so little. Except here we have one of the most knowledgeable people on pandemic preparedness saying in Obama's last year that America has done so little.

That or they will cut out the parts where he said America is woefully behind preparing for a pandemic... in 2015.... one more time... 2015

I mean, the left media and the democrats narrative is Obama did so much, and trump did so little. Except here we have one of the most knowledgeable people on pandemic preparedness saying in Obama's last year that America has done so little.

So what has Trump done over the past three years to prepare, other than cut funding to the CDC and close down the White House pandemic team?

So I guess what I am saying is that I am not sure what the OP's point is.

So what has Trump done over the past three years to prepare, other than cut funding to the CDC and close down the White House pandemic team?

He didn’t. And Congress gave the cdc more money in each budget. Trump signed it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/
AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness

He didn’t. And Congress gave the cdc more money in each budget. Trump signed it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

Key words: "Congress gave". The Democrats ignored Trump. Thank goodness.

Trump tried to cut the CDC budget.

So I guess what I am saying is that I am not sure what the OP's point is.
Because you are immune to any point you don't like. That is pretty much your calling card at USMB
Why don't you tell us what your point was. Then I can tell you if I like it or not. Was it supposed to be something about Obama falling down in preparing for a pandemic or something?

It would be shame if that is what you were trying to say, without first seeing what Trump has done for the past three years.

Trump signed it. Period. And he was wanted to eliminate the ebola budget. Not what you claim. Ebola’s funds was set to expire. He said let,it. We haven’t had a problem with Ebola here, nor does most of the world.

Trump signed it. Period. And he was wanted to eliminate the ebola budget. Not what you claim. Ebola’s funds was set to expire. He said let,it. We haven’t had a problem with Ebola here, nor does most of the world.

Is Ebola no longer a pandemic threat? We no longer need to work on prevention and treatment? A vaccine? Really?

What was the OP about? Preparing for pandemics, right?

I have no idea. And finding out would be very difficult in a media where anything positive about Trump is not reported on.
This isn't about Trump. This is about the Democrats and the media 3 seconds after we found out about CV-19 that Obama did so much...and Trump canceled it all... but Gee... probably one of the world's top pandemic expert, Gates said repeatedly in his message that America has invested very little time or money.

Where did Trump seek to increase our preparation for a pandemic? Masks, ventilators, backup hospital beds, etc.

He's had three years, after all.

I'm just trying to discern the OP's point.

Where did Trump seek to increase our preparation for a pandemic? Masks, ventilators, backup hospital beds, etc.

He's had three years, after all.

I'm just trying to discern the OP's point.
Haha... no you're not, you are trying to deflect it.

Forum List

Back