Zone1 The Vatican

yes, the Vatican reminds me of a new Mewsum, it is the never-Catholic pilgrims it is the system
it is what you feed them

You are nothing but a spiteful hateful little man.
People like you are the reason that kids want nothing todo with Christianity. They see the hypocrisy in your hateful words.

You are nothing but a spiteful hateful little man.
People like you are the reason that kids want nothing todo with Christianity. They see the hypocrisy in your hateful words.
number one I am not a Christian, I am more, I defend New Bron Christian. and as a little man, you know the story of David and Goliath

7371259_1920x1080_2500.png

John 8: 31-32; the System says the Vatican says anyone outside the Church will not be saved, that's is a lie, (John 8: 44-45) the Lord is no respecter of person,

Acts 10:34-35 (ASV) And Peter opened his mouth and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
but in every nation, he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is acceptable to him.

Salvation is a gift from the Father
Isaiah 55:1-3 (ASV)Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labor for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live: and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

People outside the Church, People inside the Church
1 Corinthians 5: 12 - 13 (NIV) What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.

1 Cor 5:12-13 (NKJV) For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
But those who are outside God judges. Therefore
"put away from yourselves the evil person."
1 Peter 4:17 (ASV) For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begins first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?

The rivals of Christ
2 Cor 11:1-4 (KJV) Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

R (5).png

And I'm not giving hateful words, it is you, I give you the truth but you resist, that's ok because I Love You, and Love comes in many forums

Last edited:

Forum List

Back