The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election

Communists think they are doing something by adopting new buzz words like domestic terrorism and sedition. The real damage is not accepting the results of an election considered fraudulent. That just grows and spreads. The integrity of the government starts to erode. Respect for process goes. It becomes a case of which method of fraud will win.

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
To me, that is true patriotism; stopping sedition.
They have every right to believe the election was fraudulent. It’s called the First Amendment.

How were they ever going to “take over” the government? They were just protesting the fraud.
It transcends the First Amendment. The First Amendment covers speech. These communists intend the criminalization of opinion, ideas and thoughts.
Democrats plan to build camps to round up and re educate Trump supporters. they also plan to get their cages back up and running and fill them with the children of their political opponents.
Darn, we thought those plans were secret

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
They have every right to believe the election was fraudulent. It’s called the First Amendment.

How were they ever going to “take over” the government? They were just protesting the fraud.
It transcends the First Amendment. The First Amendment covers speech. These communists intend the criminalization of opinion, ideas and thoughts.
Democrats plan to build camps to round up and re educate Trump supporters. they also plan to get their cages back up and running and fill them with the children of their political opponents.
They will have to fight 50 million armed men
No they won't. If there was going to be a fight it would have happened already. Now they are going to round up Trump supporters a few at a time till they have them all.
They will round up a few as an example. Control by fear.

I think you should be fearful Tipsy

You cannot re-educate someone who was never educated

It will be interesting to see if any foreign government trusts chicom Biden. A man who steals an election has no honesty. Not that Biden ever hadvan

They will have to fight 50 million armed men
No they won't. If there was going to be a fight it would have happened already. Now they are going to round up Trump supporters a few at a time till they have them all.
They will round up a few as an example. Control by fear.

I think you should be fearful Tipsy
Fearful people are the most dangerous.

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.

You sound like a Holocaust denier.

Yes, they have every right to be delusional. The right they don't have is to break into the Capitol, kill a cop, cause a terrorist to be killed by another cop, and threaten peoples' lives.
No one is rguing that what happened inside the capital was right

nor are you entitled to take away the civil rights of Americans that you disagree with.

The left is working themselves up in a counter mob frenzy that will only further inflame the situation

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.

You sound like a Holocaust denier.
I know what I am talking about, here. You do not. In case you missed my previous post.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You are talking about what I do for a living.
You are an absolute dumbass like most Trump supporters.
You cannot cure stupid.

Yes, they have every right to be delusional. The right they don't have is to break into the Capitol, kill a cop, cause a terrorist to be killed by another cop, and threaten peoples' lives.

nor are you entitled to take away the civil rights of Americans that you disagree with.

The left is working themselves up in a counter mob frenzy that will only further inflame the situation
The ground swell is not liberal against, conservative.
It is liberal, conservative, moderate against Trumpism.
True conservatives and the Republican party have been hijacked by Trumpism. Trumpism is anti-American. It will be stopped so our civil liberties will be saved. Trumpism will be turned into a fringe underground movement.

So once someone sat in Pelosi's seat in her office that person would become the speaker?

No coup, no insurrection. Trespass, breaking and entering, theft, assault.

If Dems were smart they would prosecute this non-politically, but dems aren't smart.

If biden wants peace and unity he should pardon all the protestors....but of course he will not since he is a phoney lying piece of crap who will not be around much longer....either the grim reaper will take him away, or he will have another stroke or be 25th amendmented by kamel toe.
I am shocked at absolute dumbass stupidity of people like this. It is the mentality of a domestic terrorist. It must be stopped. He at the very least is aiding and abetting an insurrection. It is like the guy who drives his friend to a robbery but does not go in. While committing the crime his friend kills someone. The driver is accessory to murder. I hope we have enough jails tom lock you all up. The full force of America is coming after you.

So once someone sat in Pelosi's seat in her office that person would become the speaker?

If Dems were smart they would prosecute this non-politically, but dems aren't smart.
I am shocked at absolute dumbass stupidity of people like this. It is the mentality of a domestic terrorist. It must be stopped. He at the very least is aiding and abetting an insurrection. It is like the guy who drives his friend to a robbery but does not go in. While committing the crime his friend kills someone. The driver is accessory to murder. I hope we have enough jails tom lock you all up. The full force of America is coming after you.

Bring it, you gestapo fucking cocksucker.
There will be many gestapo cocksuckers with the backing of the US government. Your seditionist rants for action will not be tolerated any more. You will be driven out of site and underground if you do not end up in jail.
You are an embarrassment to your country and your family.

What a fucking soi keyboard commando you are. you would probably piss at your own shadow in RL.

Fuck off and follow your leader, you Nazi pond scum (apologies to pond scum)

True conservatives and the Republican party have been hijacked by Trumpism. Trumpism is anti-
I am a true conservative and a republican as well as a trump supporter

yes there are establishment republicans in washington and among the voter base who do not like trumps personality

they have always counted on conservatives like me to vote for their favorite swamp rat whether its mccain, or bush or romney.

which I always did even though they were pathetic losers without real conservative principles guiding them

then trump won the republican nomination and I found out who the true republicans were as they walked away from the party and the chosen candidate

so dont tell me who the real republicans are because you dont have a clue

True conservatives and the Republican party have been hijacked by Trumpism. Trumpism is anti-

yes there are establishment republicans in washington and among the voter base who do not like trumps personality

they have always counted on conservatives like me to vote for their favorite swamp rat whether its mccain, or bush or romney.

which I always did even though they were pathetic losers without real conservative principles guiding them

then trump won the republican nomination and I found out who the true republicans were as they walked away from the party and the chosen candidate

I will tell you what true conservatives are because you are not one. Conservative values do not want their leader to have had 5 kids with 3 wives, multiple affairs, brag about grabbing women by the pussy. True conservatives do not support a closed US economy. A true conservative does not support the deficit spending and adding to the debt like Trump. A true American conservative does not approve overriding the democratic processes of our wonderful country. A true conservative does not promote racism. A true conservative does not promote division and hate to facilitate their personal goals. A true conservative does not take the word of the leader of Russia over their own the American CIA and FBI.
You and Trump are an embarrassment to conservatism and to America. May the stain you have put on our great country will be remebered in history as a reason to not embrace the actions of Trumpism.

If biden wants peace and unity he should pardon all the protestors....but of course he will not since he is a phoney lying piece of crap who will not be around much longer....either the grim reaper will take him away, or he will have another stroke or be 25th amendmented by kamel toe.

There will be many gestapo cocksuckers with the backing of the US government. Your seditionist rants for action will not be tolerated any more. You will be driven out of site and underground if you do not end up in jail.

What a fucking soi keyboard commando you are. you would probably piss at your own shadow in RL.

Your words confirm you are not very intelligent or articulate. Your words confirm you are an embarrassment to our country, the world and your family.
Your irrelevance cannot come fast enough. Your irrelevance is coming. Find your hole to hide in.

Your words confirm you are not very intelligent or articulate. Your words confirm you are an embarrassment to our country, the world and your family.
Your irrelevance cannot come fast enough. Your irrelevance is coming. Find your hole to hide in.

Your words confirm you are a Nazi dipshit, and a cowardly one at that. All words, no action. A keyboard commando, and a miserable excuse for a human being.

FOAD.

I will tell you what true conservatives are because you are not one. Conservative values do not want their leader to have had 5 kids with 3 wives, multiple affairs, brag about grabbing women by the pussy. True conservatives do not support a closed US economy. A true conservative does not support the deficit spending and adding to the debt like Trump. A true American conservative does not approve overriding the democratic processes of our wonderful country. A true conservative does not promote racism. A true conservative does not promote division and hate to facilitate their personal goals. A true conservative does not take the word of the leader of Russia over their own the American CIA and FBI.
You and Trump are an embarrassment to conservatism and to America. May the stain you have put on our great country will be remebered in history as a reason to not embrace the actions of Trumpism.
You are talking about true Boy Scouts - or at least the ones who are not fags

since bill clinton the presidents sex life is no longer a disqualifer to hold office

Romney is a morally upright man

But a loser and too tied into the corrupt swamp rat fraternity to lead the country

and that goes for most of the weaklings in washington today

Communists think they are doing something by adopting new buzz words like domestic terrorism and sedition. The real damage is not accepting the results of an election considered fraudulent. That just grows and spreads. The integrity of the government starts to erode. Respect for process goes. It becomes a case of which method of fraud will win.

They were just taken in by Trump's persistent lying. You'll notice that TRump didn't lie to the courts or did his lawyers.

True conservatives and the Republican party have been hijacked by Trumpism. Trumpism is anti-American. It will be stopped so our civil liberties will be saved. Trumpism will be turned into a fringe underground movement.

Trumpism seem to appeal to the dregs of the Tea Party and neocons. Populist demagogues have a short shelf life.

Trumpism seem to appeal to the dregs of the Tea Party and neocons. Populist demagogues have a short shelf life.
That's what King George said too.

ElmerMudd, you are either stupid or a troll. No Conservative Republican would spout your nonsense.
  • Conservatives are mature enough to compartmentalize an Executive's job performance and his personal foibles, focusing on what is best for the nation...you flunk.
  • Conservatives are intelligent enough not to blame President Trump for the fiscal insanity of the past four years; to have fought for a "balanced budget" would have been political insanity.
  • Conservatives would NEVER repeat the preposterous slander of "Trump bragging about grabbing women by their [private parts]"; we understand the context of those comments and we are familiar with female anatomy.
  • Conservatives do not repeat the lie of Trump being a "racist." It is patently and obviously false.
  • Conservatives perceive that Trump has never promoted or fostered "hate." Another Leftist lie.
  • Rational observers understand the context in which President Trump has complimented President Putin and do not buy into any of the various "Russia conspiracy hoaxes," as apparently you do.
  • Conservatives understand that questioning the immense statistical anomalies of the 2020 Presidential Election is not an attack on "democracy."
In short...see paragraph one above.

So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?

Forum List

Back