The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
To me, that is true patriotism; stopping sedition.
They have every right to believe the election was fraudulent. It’s called the First Amendment.

How were they ever going to “take over” the government? They were just protesting the fraud.

So once someone sat in Pelosi's seat in her office that person would become the speaker?

No coup, no insurrection. Trespass, breaking and entering, theft, assault.

If Dems were smart they would prosecute this non-politically, but dems aren't smart.

If biden wants peace and unity he should pardon all the protestors....but of course he will not since he is a phoney lying piece of crap who will not be around much longer....either the grim reaper will take him away, or he will have another stroke or be 25th amendmented by kamel toe.
I am shocked at absolute dumbass stupidity of people like this. It is the mentality of a domestic terrorist. It must be stopped. He at the very least is aiding and abetting an insurrection. It is like the guy who drives his friend to a robbery but does not go in. While committing the crime his friend kills someone. The driver is accessory to murder. I hope we have enough jails tom lock you all up. The full force of America is coming after you.
The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
They have every right to believe the election was fraudulent. It’s called the First Amendment.

How were they ever going to “take over” the government? They were just protesting the fraud.

So once someone sat in Pelosi's seat in her office that person would become the speaker?

If Dems were smart they would prosecute this non-politically, but dems aren't smart.
I am shocked at absolute dumbass stupidity of people like this. It is the mentality of a domestic terrorist. It must be stopped. He at the very least is aiding and abetting an insurrection. It is like the guy who drives his friend to a robbery but does not go in. While committing the crime his friend kills someone. The driver is accessory to murder. I hope we have enough jails tom lock you all up. The full force of America is coming after you.

Bring it, you gestapo fucking cocksucker.
There will be many gestapo cocksuckers with the backing of the US government. Your seditionist rants for action will not be tolerated any more. You will be driven out of site and underground if you do not end up in jail.
You are an embarrassment to your country and your family.

What a fucking soi keyboard commando you are. you would probably piss at your own shadow in RL.

Fuck off and follow your leader, you Nazi pond scum (apologies to pond scum)
Your words confirm you are not very intelligent or articulate. Your words confirm you are an embarrassment to our country, the world and your family.
Your irrelevance cannot come fast enough. Your irrelevance is coming. Find your hole to hide in.

Your words confirm you are a Nazi dipshit, and a cowardly one at that. All words, no action. A keyboard commando, and a miserable excuse for a human being.

FOAD.
I am one small part of a large group that includes over 200,000,000 million citizens and the US Government that is determined to stop seditionists like you in their tracks. And you will be stopped. Enough is enough.

If biden wants peace and unity he should pardon all the protestors....but of course he will not since he is a phoney lying piece of crap who will not be around much longer....either the grim reaper will take him away, or he will have another stroke or be 25th amendmented by kamel toe.

There will be many gestapo cocksuckers with the backing of the US government. Your seditionist rants for action will not be tolerated any more. You will be driven out of site and underground if you do not end up in jail.

What a fucking soi keyboard commando you are. you would probably piss at your own shadow in RL.

Your words confirm you are not very intelligent or articulate. Your words confirm you are an embarrassment to our country, the world and your family.
Your irrelevance cannot come fast enough. Your irrelevance is coming. Find your hole to hide in.

Your words confirm you are a Nazi dipshit, and a cowardly one at that. All words, no action. A keyboard commando, and a miserable excuse for a human being.

FOAD.
I am one small part of a large group that includes over 200,000,000 million citizens and the US Government that is determined to stop seditionists like you in their tracks. And you will be stopped. Enough is enough.

You are a basement dwelling moron who thinks they are some type of gung ho progressive soi boi anti-fa "hero"

So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.

FOAD.

You are a basement dwelling moron who thinks they are some type of gung ho progressive soi boi anti-fa "hero"
Wait and see what happens to Trumpism and you. At best you will end up a fringe political group forced to work in the shadows. Find a good rat hole that will provide you safety.

FOAD.

Wait and see what happens to Trumpism and you. At best you will end up a fringe political group forced to work in the shadows. Find a good rat hole that will provide you safety.

Yeah, I'm afraid of a keyboard soi boi anti-fa twat like you.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.
He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Many have compared Trump to Hitler. I have not heard one comparison of Biden to Hitler. A couple good reads for you, if you can handle truth. I can provide many more if you like.

Many have compared Trump to Hitler. I have not heard one comparison of Biden to Hitler. A couple good reads for you, if you can handle truth. I can provide many more if you like.
51A2D0C5-2E2C-4A5B-A1AB-458FF097B683.jpeg

He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

Nazis don't leave willingly.

Two biased bullshit opinion pieces... try harder you fucking fucktard.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

Again, the comparison is Trumpism, not Trump. Trump left the building. Trumpism still thrives.

Savvy?

You think Trump left willingly. The only reason Trump is gone is the US Constitution and the government it enables is stronger than Trump's evil and the German government in the 1930's.

Again, the comparison is Trumpism, not Trump. Trump left the building. Trumpism still thrives.

Savvy?
[/QUOTE
I agree with you. I feel the Trump supporters are more similar to Nazi supporters than Trump's similarities to Hitler. That is concerning.
I agree with you. I feel the Trump supporters are more similar to Nazi supporters than Trump's similarities to Hitler. That is concerning.[/QUOTE]

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
They weren’t even considered for fear of demmunist shakedown.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You are talking about what I do for a living.
You are an absolute dumbass like most Trump supporters.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
If you were honest you’d demand an audit. But you’re a democrat.

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
They weren’t even considered for fear of demmunist shakedown.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You are talking about what I do for a living.
You are an absolute dumbass like most Trump supporters.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
If you were honest you’d demand an audit. But you’re a democrat.
" Any honest person on either side would want that election audited "

It was audited several times then certified. Stop whining. You and Dump lost. Get over it.

Yes, they have every right to be delusional. The right they don't have is to break into the Capitol, kill a cop, cause a terrorist to be killed by another cop, and threaten peoples' lives.

Sure, and Russia got Rump elected.

Savvy?
I agree with you. I feel the Trump supporters are more similar to Nazi supporters than Trump's similarities to Hitler. That is concerning.

I always wondered how the German people could go along with Hitler's evil, monstrous plans.

Now I know how.

#BecauseItsACult

Yes, they have every right to be delusional. The right they don't have is to break into the Capitol, kill a cop, cause a terrorist to be killed by another cop, and threaten peoples' lives.

They unquestionably helped.

They unquestionably helped.

Yes, you have every right to be delusional.

Forum List

Back