The Vaccine is Dangerous

How many deaths have been directly caused by the vaccine? do you know?
You do not know the deaths caused by Covid either. Not one statistic is truthful or can be proven. We know how you assholes are about proof. You have none except the narrative which clearly is not, and has never been, the truth. You are done here troll, bye.

This is a lie.

The vaccines are safe and effective.

Lies from the right are killing people.
We at least know for sure they’re not effective.

39% is less effective than my natural immune system

If they were effective, you wouldn’t need a booster shot.

LOL - I love the phrasing "6,207+ deaths reported after vaccination". Entirely meaningless, but it'll scare the dummies!

But it's O.K. to report a death as being the result of COVID when COVID had nothing to do with it.

You don't think the dummies are not already scarred ?

Where have you been.

Pick any hospital in Austin or Dallas... I live in Austin and know a few nurses who work at local hospitals. I also rent to traveling nurses and have spoken to many throughout the past year about whats happening in their hospitals. Now how about you... How many first hand conversations have you had with medical professionals vs. feeding off conspiracy media reports ??

My godfather had to wait months to have a hernia surgery because his local hospital canceled elective surgeries for months because of COVID. These are first hand accounts. Do you even try to get these or are you just consumed in your conspiracy media bubble?

Plenty.

And many of them say the same thing.

This whole thing is being overhyped.

We are in a discussion forum dipshit... Take a hike if you want everybody to mind their own business, this website is here for people to express their opinions and have discussions.

Notice you didn't answer his question.

How many ?

You can't answer because you have no clue.

And you do? All you do is repeat the narrative. We know the narrative has never been fact based and they are not going to start now.
I speak to medical professionals for medical advise. You listen to conspiracy theories. Big difference

I speak to medical professionals for medical advise. You listen to conspiracy theories. Big difference
And which expert have you talked to about the situation in TX.? Does he or she have a name?

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990
Great, fake information and fearmongering from Billboards now.

And which expert have you talked to about the situation in TX.? Does he or she have a name?
I good friend of mine who is a nurse at Rock Springs hospital. Her sister is a nurse in a fourth worth hospital and they have a close community of friends so they have a good feel for what’s happening in the area.

How about you? Have you spoken to any medical professionals?

Forum List

Back