The Vaccine is Dangerous

How many deaths have been caused by just Covid? We have no clue, because it has been all lies since day 1. That is the end of your silly questions, I hope.

The vaccine IS killing people.
Do you have any proof? Or is this like all your #StopTheSqueal horseshit?

Where are the numbers? What do you have but the media's word for it?
I have the accounts of my friends who work in hospitals. Have you spoken to an actual doctor or hospital staffer? Have you tried to get any first hand info?

Still no numbers?
What is the point in sending you numbers that I would look up online when you say everything found online is a lie. It is a waste of time. I'm telling you first hand accounts that I've had. I'm asking if you have any first hand accounts or if you're basing all of your points on calling everything you hear a lie.

I have been on the fence about the safety and effectiveness of our vaccines until Biden came out and declared them safe and effective. Since this boy hasn't been right about anything yet, my official position now is that these vaccines are dangerous as shit.

What is the point in sending you numbers that I would look up online when you say everything found online is a lie. It is a waste of time. I'm telling you first hand accounts that I've had. I'm asking if you have any first hand accounts or if you're basing all of your points on calling everything you hear a lie.
Everything we have heard has turned out to be a lie. None of this crap is based on science. It is based on control and power. The welfare of the people is very low on the list. The consolidation of power through fear is the priority.

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990
Make a post when they admit you to the ICU so I can have a good laugh

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990
What idiots.....

Here's a number for your tiny little brain. Q: What percentage of people will die after taking the vaccine? A: 100%. True Story. Everyone who takes the vaccine will die afterward.
The reasoning power of an idiot does not, and will never, impress me.

Everything we have heard has turned out to be a lie. None of this crap is based on science. It is based on control and power. The welfare of the people is very low on the list. The consolidation of power through fear is the priority.
How do you know?! you haven't even spoken to a doctor or medial professional. You are just an online wing nut calling everything a lie and pushing conspiracy theories. You don't know what you're talking about.

How many deaths have been caused by just Covid? We have no clue, because it has been all lies since day 1. That is the end of your silly questions, I hope.

How many deaths have been directly caused by the vaccine? do you know?

I am not afraid of Covid.
Famous last words. Here: Babbitt is willing to share:
1629395384787.png

How do you know?! you haven't even spoken to a doctor or medial professional. You are just an online wing nut calling everything a lie and pushing conspiracy theories. You don't know what you're talking about.
And you do? All you do is repeat the narrative. We know the narrative has never been fact based and they are not going to start now.

And you do? All you do is repeat the narrative. We know the narrative has never been fact based and they are not going to start now.
How many deaths have been directly caused by the vaccine? do you know?

Forum List

Back