The usual Republican types come out to defend obama..against something Trump didn't say....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Anyone paying attention knows that a probable plant in Trump's audience said obama was a muslim and other stupid things...and now the usual suspects have come out after Trump. By that I mean the GOP establishment types who couldn't wait to jump out and attack Trump by defending Obama........

Trump could have said something to the guy.....sure....but he didn't and that doesn't really matter. The guy is an American Citizen and has a right to say stupid things in public....

The problem...how quickly the regular GOP dipsticks came out in defense of obama.....

This is why Trump is leading in the polls....we are all tired of the GOP rushing to defend the democrat, whoever they are, and attacking the Republican....

I imagine Trump's numbers will go up after this.........

Imagine if a citizen had been at a hilary rally and said the exact thing about a republican President..........imagine how different the reaction would be....and that is another reason that Trump is going to move up in the polls....

LOL So the new story is that the crazy birther who asked the question was a "probable plant." LOL Righteo. :rolleyes:

Even if he was, Trump did not handle the situation well. It will not help him, not with those voters who have at least half a brain. Normal people know that Obama is not a Muslim and was born in America. Trump should have taken that questioner to task, immediately.

Mr Trump....what are we going to do about that coon problem? They are getting uppity and we even have one in the Whitehouse

Trump: A lot of people feel that way....I will look into it

Hilary Clinton: I will continue to fund Planned Parenthood even though they kill babies and sell their organs for money. Hmmmmm....which is worse....and you guys ignore that for every democrat candidate.......

Hilary Clinton: I will continue to fund Planned Parenthood even though they kill babies and sell their organs for money. Hmmmmm....which is worse....and you guys ignore that for every democrat candidate.......

Planned Parenthood is perfectly legal and provides valuable services to women

This could have been a plant, but it's possible it wasn't....

Trump was not prepared for the question and answered off the cuff....

The GOP is scrambling for certain, to wreck Trumps momentum.

A party divided, will NOT win this election....is what they are probably thinking...and that they need to cull down those running to maybe 3 or 4 others, so this primary race can get down to substance and not showmanship, and get the numbers up for the GOP 3-4 candidates left.

Trump is scary to the gop and rnc, even if he was elected president, he's more of an independent....he'll tow the line on only what he wants...

A party divided, will NOT win this election....is what they are probably thinking...and that they need to cull down those running to maybe 3 or 4 others, so this primary race can get down to substance and not showmanship, and get the numbers up for the GOP 3-4 candidates left.

Trump is scary to the gop and rnc, even if he was elected president, he's more of an independent....he'll tow the line on only what he wants...

I think Trump draws those who believe Trump feels the way they do

The fact that he scares the GOP establishment, and all the liberals is exactly why people like him.

Those exact same kind of people got Obama elected.

The hell with Obama. He's done nothing but offend us and our country the whole seven years his ugly self has been our white house. I wouldn't defend him if he was on fire

anyone asking me to can go to hell too

The fact that he scares the GOP establishment, and all the liberals is exactly why people like him.
But not a good reason for such a nut case to be president.

Planned Parenthood is perfectly legal and provides valuable services to women

By killing babies and selling their organs for money...I see your point.

Don't really care. I hope Americans don't nominate this blowhard unless he actually provides some evidence as to why he'd be a good potus.

Simply being good enough to be a blowhard co-host on The View isn't good enough.

revenge for obama is a good reason. and for the most part why I will vote for him given the chance.

yes, it's obvious he does.

and these people are not the same people who support the other candidates.

and even with the other candidates, there is another division.

The Bush/Kaish type establishment supporters and the Ted Cruz/ Scot Walker type supporters.

This sort of 'given' win is not so 'given' anymore!

The GOP establishment are a bunch of liars, every damn election they pretend to be conservatives then go right back to being Democrats after the election. Case in point all the GOP establishment candidates moved far right in the 2nd debate. We know they really didn't have a conservative epiphany, they are lying.

That nut was obviously a Trump plant to revive the birther movement which he has kept festering for several years. Trump is the new Orly Taitz.

Bernie Sanders and Hillary are far bigger nut cases. The reason he scares them is the reason to make him president: because he will actually do what he says. Like you, the other candidates just make excuses about why nothing can be done.

revenge for obama is a good reason. and for the most part why I will vote for him given the chance.
So, you don't give a fuck about this country. Voting is all about revenge, even if we end up with a nut job in the White House. Good to know.

Forum List

Back