Hillary's greatest accomplishment as SecOfState in her words

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
When asked during an interview what her greatest accomplishment as Secretary of State was, she replied:

“I really see my role as secretary, and, in fact, leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. I mean, you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton.”

So "leadership" in Hillary's own words is one's ability to hand off responsibility to someone else and bail. Thanks Hillary, for finally giving an honest answer.

When asked during an interview what her greatest accomplishment as Secretary of State was, she replied:

“I really see my role as secretary, and, in fact, leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. I mean, you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton.”

So "leadership" in Hillary's own words is one's ability to hand off responsibility to someone else and bail. Thanks Hillary, for finally giving an honest answer.
In other words she could not name a single accomplishment.

Maybe what she is saying in her bizarre answer is that her greatest accomplishment was the cut and run after Benghazi and "handing the baton" to Kerry to clean up the mess.

Lies, lies, lies, evading the question, followed by the murders she ultimately got involved with, IMO. The record speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back