The USMB Zoo :)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, so I was originally going to make this thread about monkeys, but I figured that since I love going to the zoo for real (as long as they have big enough enclosures like my zoo has) then I would make a thread about all kinds of different animals that you can find at the zoo. (Even if this area is supposed to be for pets. XD) So, each day I'll post a new video going down the list from A to Z. The first on the list is the alligator. ;)

• Banned
Btw, sometimes I'm going to do more than one video and as not to overwhelm myself,.. as soon as I've gone through the alphabet with the zoo animals, I'm going to do the same thing with farm animals. :) Now today's animals are black bears, buffalos, and butterflies since some zoos have butterfly gardens. Before I get to them though I just had to post these cute videos/songs. :)

• Banned
One of my favorite zoo animals. :D Poor mama elephant and her calf though. :(

• Banned

Also, I thought of this song since it's getting closer to Christmas. :)

Along with today's video I found this first one which I think is quite interesting.

So interesting about the red fox not teaching their young to hunt and more or less making it to “trial and error” kind of thing for them to learn later on their own, just like they did as older pups I guess!

DW-Thanks so much for posting so many wonderful animal videos with gorgeous backgrounds and stories! I no longer have to turn my head when they show predator/prey scenes (red fox versus arctic fox) as it’s just nature and I’ve had to embrace it lol

So interesting about the red fox not teaching their young to hunt and more or less making it to “trial and error” kind of thing for them to learn later on their own, just like they did as older pups I guess!

DW-Thanks so much for posting so many wonderful animal videos with gorgeous backgrounds and stories! I no longer have to turn my head when they show predator/prey scenes (red fox versus arctic fox) as it’s just nature and I’ve had to embrace it lol

I'm sorry that I'm responding to this late as I've been a bit busy watching Christmas movies and getting ready for the big day. Surprisingly, I don't wind up watching all of the videos I post if I find the narrator's voice boring,.. but I leave them around for others to enjoy and I'm glad you do and that is interesting to know about foxes. :)

1640119906778.png
Stellar Sea Eagle

Forum List

Back