The USA needs to STOP supporting ISRAEL NOW

I don't understand Palestinian mentality. The Arab countries (especially Jordan during Black September) have massacred the Palestinians by the tens of thousands to live in peace without them. Israel makes peace offerings to them, grants their demand for a Jew free Gaza, saves Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals & ---- the Palestinians & their supporters hate Israel. Go figure.

I don't understand Palestinian mentality. The Arab countries (especially Jordan during Black September) have massacred the Palestinians by the tens of thousands to live in peace without them. Israel makes peace offerings to them, grants their demand for a Jew free Gaza, saves Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals & ---- the Palestinians & their supporters hate Israel. Go figure.
I can answer that it one word: antisemitism

Shame on those Zionists for not treating the Palestinian like their own Arab brothers do. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Collective punishment is a war crime.
So when Rockets are fired at Israelis they are supposed to determine who exactly fired those Rockets 🚀 and go after them??
Do they care about innocent Israelis that may die or be injured? In your bigoted mind you feel they are “ justified “ but to use YOUR words; isn’t “ Collective Punishment a War Crime?” Please ; KEEP POSTING !!! 👍🇮🇱✡️👏🚀

I’ve been hearing you sanctimonious “Christians” tell Jews how cursed they are for decades.
It was true then & it remains true today. But do not misunderstand me, I am referring to Israelis, not Jews, that are not one and the same.

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

THE END
The Lord has spoken
:)-

Last edited:
Their “ aim” is not to murder Children.
The Israeli sniper shot this child while sitting in a UN-sponsored classroom chair because he thought he was shooting the teacher and the bullet went astray, murdering the child by mistake?

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

sorry, wrong article

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

Sorry for the mistake—this is the one

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
If they were Israeli you wouldn’t give a SHIT
at this point I must agree

The Israeli sniper shot this child while sitting in a UN-sponsored classroom chair because he thought he was shooting the teacher and the bullet went astray, murdering the child by mistake?

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

sorry, wrong article

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

Sorry for the mistake—this is the one

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

at this point I must agree
“ At this point?” 😆. Pro Pals have always felt that way from the beginning.

“ At this point?” 😆. Pro Pals have always felt that way from the beginning.
Just look at all those ant-Israel sources he quotes from! These Jew-haters always give one side of the story, and that one-side from a very biased source.

The tragic thing is that these antisemites are using it to drive hostility toward all Jews. We have a Muslim on the country school Board (in leftist NoVa, which is why the ignorant 20-something even got elected), and she fought to be able to allow leftist, anti-Israel teachers to teach the subject from a pro-Palestinian POV. We have a big problem with antisemitism in the county school as it is, and now it’s going to get even worse.

P.S. I and some of my friends trying to fight the anti-Israel Muslim influence in the schools wrote to our elected Board member. She didn’t even bother to return a form email. She just ignores Republicans, which is another form of silencing.

You are wrong because you do not know their history.

Or your use of the word “NO” is not an answer to the question but a sock at realizing the truth.

The answer to this all is simple.

Nuke Mecca.

Turn your idol into slag. If your god Muhammad can't protect his pet Djin Allah, he isn't much of a god, is he?

We drop a low yield nuke on your idol, no more black stone, if your god is real, he'll protect your idol..

Forum List

Back