The USA needs to STOP supporting ISRAEL NOW

You need to stop listing to the propaganda being put out by
What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children. This in itself, is a war crime
IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search

Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

illegal settlements
israel illegal settlements un - Google Search

I was once a devoted believer in Israel and defended them whenever/wherever I could.

Now I am a bit confused, should I ignore the above or not?

You tell me

The Founding Fathers were racist old white men with no clue, too! :uhoh3:

Yet here this leftist shitbag is, enjoying the freedoms they established to this day, and yet actively working to curtail those freedoms that allow "it" to do so in the 1st place.
Otherwise it may as well be N. Korea or Venezuela.
With these shitbag leftists at the helm, that’s where we’re heading.

What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children. This in itself, is a war crime
IDF shooting children

illegal settlements

I was once a devoted believer in Israel and defended them whenever/wherever I could.

You tell me
Your bias disgusts me. Any children killed by Israel is collateral damage, unlike the Palestinians who AIM for the little Jewish children. Israel even WARNS the antisemites about an incoming retaliatory attack to give them opportunity to save themselves.

As far as the other obscure things you dug up to justify your hatred of the Jewish state, I notice you ignore the many atrocities the Arabs have committed. Your leftist bias is too extreme for a reasonable discussion.

I just wonder why you want to further antisemitism by zeroing in on the Jew country, and never a word of complaint for the horrific Muslim countries like Iran and Syria. Oh right, they’re not Jew countries.

The USA has looked the other way
while Israelis murder Palestinian children

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis murder American citizens.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian villages and then build illegally on top of the rubble.

28 Dec 2022
Benjamin Netanyahu’s
incoming hardline government put West Bank settlement expansion at the top of its list of priorities on Wednesday, vowing to legalise dozens of illegally built outposts and annex the occupied territory as part of its coalition deal with its ultranational allies.
Netanyahu government makes West Bank settlement expansion its priority

We, as Americans, including American Jews must band together and demand that we, citizens of America STOP giving Israel money.
We must make our voices heard in Congress and directly to Biden.

Israel should be designated a terrorist state.

opinions welcome
:)-
Here's how this works: The Israelis go about their daily business and suddenly, a few (or many) rockets start falling on various locations within Israel, killing some Israelis. The Israelis "respond" by firing towards the locations of the source of the rockets.
That is a "defensive" position.
A Palestinian or multiple Palestinians attack some Israelis in a terrorist action or plan a terrorist action. The Israelis "respond" by hunting down the terrorists and killing them.
That is a "defensive" position.
Years ago, the Israeli government warned Palestinians that if a Palestinian commits a terrorist act against them, their home would be demolished (which in turn would leave their family members homeless. The terrorist, fully aware of the repercussions commits a terrorist act anyway. Loss of home for the family: His fault.
The Israelis are almost always reacting in a defensive way to Palestinian deadly provocation.
The true culprit(s): The Palestinians.
Reason: They're Islamists.
Islam is the worst and most violent religion on the planet. It needs to be expunged.

IDF shooting children

illegal settlements

You tell me
Well when they train the chidren to be suicide bombers, that's bound to happen. :dunno:

The UN funds their schools to do that.

When the Arabs love their children more than they hate Jews, that will stop. I’m not holding my breath.
That's unlikely to happen. In b4 Coyote who is always all over threads like this. I need to skedaddle..rapidly.

:scared1:
Pallys vs. Israel? Gtg!

Last edited:
The Left is so far gone, they really believe that the only evil in the world is Israel and the US.

Once they are destroyed, they can enjoy their Leftist utopia with North Korea and company.
Stupid comments. Go figure.

What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children.

As you Hamas animals hold them up as shields...

This in itself, is a war crime
IDF shooting children

Hamas Terrorists are so brave...

illegal settlements

You tell me

Allahu Akbar indeed.

The USA has looked the other way
while Israelis murder Palestinian children

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis murder American citizens.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian villages and then build illegally on top of the rubble.

28 Dec 2022
Benjamin Netanyahu’s
incoming hardline government put West Bank settlement expansion at the top of its list of priorities on Wednesday, vowing to legalise dozens of illegally built outposts and annex the occupied territory as part of its coalition deal with its ultranational allies.
Netanyahu government makes West Bank settlement expansion its priority

We, as Americans, including American Jews must band together and demand that we, citizens of America STOP giving Israel money.
We must make our voices heard in Congress and directly to Biden.

Israel should be designated a terrorist state.

opinions welcome
:)-

I agree.

I think the US should stop giving aid to any foreign country. Israel included.

No more welfare, domestic or foreign. We are too far in debt in be giving away money to anybody.

No welfare, bailouts, grants, subsidies, entitlements or foreign aid.

No more fighting other's people's wars for them.

The federal government should also do away with all those wasteful useless agencies.

The only things the federal government should be funding are defense, state department, federal courts, border patrol, patents and few other things that can only be on a national basis.

Another far right extremist speaks.

When someone has an opinion they get labeled anti-semitic. Why so defensive?
Why do you use the word zionist with such contempt? All that means is a Jew who supports Israel.

Oh right….you hate those Jews. You instead love the Arabs who want it wiped out.

I oppose terrorism.

Israel is a liberal democracy. Hamas that you love are totalitarian thugs. WHEN was the last election among the Arabs in Gaza?

Why do you hate democracy?
When did I say I support terrorism? I don't, but I know where you are headed.

Forum List

Back