The USA needs to STOP supporting ISRAEL NOW

When did I say I support terrorism? I

Every post in this thread by you SCREAMS your support of terrorism.

don't, but I know where you are headed.

Well, maybe if they just had a dictatorship like Hamas....

Hey, your terrorist buddies had an election 20 years ago - good enough - right?

Why do you use the word zionist with such contempt? All that means is a Jew who supports Israel.

Oh right….you hate those Jews. You instead love the Arabs who want it wiped out.
I know how far right people like you try to demonize someone that you don't agree with. Nuffsaid.

If I was a "she" which I think you may be one. Not .

Do me a favor and read this. It says alot about people like you...

Haha. You want me to read something put out by the ARABS to prove your case? No wonder you have such a poor view of Israel and the Jews who support it.

(The only Jews that leftists don’t speak of with disdain are the self-loathing ones who hate the Jewish state.)

You haven't correlated between using the word "zionist" and racist.

Good point, you call enemies "Zionists" in the same way you call enemies "Racist." A passive - aggressive attempt to intimidate.

Do you understand that? Probably why you and your GF get along so well. 2 birds of a feather.

:lol:

Yes, a man raised Christian and now agnostic, and a Jewish woman - we do indeed get along great. I like smart and honest people.

In all honesty - if you would dump the leftism - I think you would probably be worth liking...

Good point, you call enemies "Zionists" in the same way you call enemies "Racist." A passive - aggressive attempt to intimidate.

:lol:

Yes, a man raised Christian and now agnostic, and a Jewish woman - we do indeed get along great. I like smart and honest people.

In all honesty - if you would dump the leftism - I think you would probably be worth liking...
Nice try bucko.

Teh Jooos are bad umkay
1afirehairjoos.gif

:aargh:

Forum List

Back