The US Sun: Phone Numbers, Personal Data Are Leaked From Facebook

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Facebook data leak: Warning as phone numbers and personal data from 533 million users are leaked online.
1617476177120.png

Maybe this gentleman needs to be more concerned with protecting our data, and not protecting the interests of the pharma giants who make billions on vaccinations ???

Source: Phone numbers & personal data from 533MILLION Facebook users leaked online

Facebook data leak: Warning as phone numbers and personal data from 533 million users are leaked online. ATTACH=full]475824[/ATTACH
Maybe this gentleman needs to be more concerned with protecting our data, and not protecting the interests of the pharma giants who make billions on vaccinations ???

Source: Phone numbers & personal data from 533MILLION Facebook users leaked online

Facebook sucks. Owned by a globalist Monopoly.

I would say, by the bourgeois elite of the Jewish people - the сryptoneo-zionists, from whom the Jews themselves suffer, in the first place

="San Souci, post: 26862361, member:
="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 26862223, member: 67922
Facebook data leak: Warning as phone numbers and personal data from 533 million users are leaked online. =full]475824

I would say, the bourgeois elite of the Jewish people - the сryptoneo-zionists, from whom the Jews themselves suffer, in the first place

Facebook data leak: Warning as phone numbers and personal data from 533 million users are leaked online. =full]475824

I would say, the bourgeois elite of the Jewish people - the сryptoneo-zionists, from whom the Jews themselves suffer, in the first place
So you use Nazi terminology to explain a rotten INDIVIDUAL?----Also , Bourgeois means "Middle Class". Elite refers to Rich and powerful. But Goebbles was not aware of that.

So you use Nazi terminology to explain a rotten INDIVIDUAL?----Also , Bourgeois means "Middle Class". Elite refers to Rich and powerful. But Goebbles was not aware of that.

No, this is not Nazi rhetoric. This is a term that I introduced into political science vocabulary in 2014, and it did not even shock the Israeli ambassador to the Czech Republic.

The theory of cryptoneozionism was developed by me as the interpretation of the real state of affairs in the world ...
You know, such a trick doesn’t work with me: it can be used by corrupted "journalists" on the pages of the New York Times or in the CNN programs, but not in communication with me.

Your favorite technique was described by Henry Ford 101 years ago. Substitution or replacement of concepts could be "swallowed" by people of a low level of education. This can only work in the environment of the ignorant.

The bourgeoisie is the middle class ???!

Lord, what a mess you have in your head! And how do you find your bearings in this world ?!

Actually, I think you, in fact, understand EVERYTHING well and pretend not to understand.

Goebbels? Yeh, it is a well-known fact that after the defeat of Nazi Germany the Americans took out not only missile technology but also the know-how of Hitler and Goebbels propaganda, which is now successfully used by the corrupt media.

It is still a mystery to me how it could happen that Jews served in the SS persecuting their own people, but that's another story...

="San Souci, post: 26862560, member: 72953"
="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 26862522, member: 67922"
Facebook data leak: Warning as phone numbers and personal data from 533 million users are leaked online. =full475824

No, this is not Nazi rhetoric. This is a term that I introduced into political science vocabulary in 2014, and it did not even shock the Israeli ambassador to the Czech Republic.

The theory of cryptoneozionism was developed by me as the interpretation of the real state of affairs in the world ...
You know, such a trick doesn’t work with me: it can be used by corrupted "journalists" on the pages of the New York Times or in the CNN programs, but not in communication with me.

Your favorite technique was described by Henry Ford 101 years ago. Substitution or replacement of concepts could be "swallowed" by people of a low level of education. This can only work in the environment of the ignorant.

Lord, what a mess you have in your head! And how do you find your bearings in this world ?!

Actually, I think you, in fact, understand EVERYTHING well and pretend not to understand.

Goebbels? Yeh, it is a well-known fact that after the defeat of Nazi Germany the Americans took out not only missile technology but also the know-how of Hitler and Goebbels propaganda, which is now successfully used by the corrupt media.

It is still a mystery to me how it could happen that Jews served in the SS persecuting their own people, but that's another story...
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

="frigidweirdo, post: 26864578, member: 47831"
="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 26862223, member: 67922"

Who puts personal data on Facebook?

Seriously?

This question is not for me, but for the IT giant. Аs I understand it, this information "leaked" through cookies. Plus herds of "Trojan horses"

Every other day they leak shit from social media, what's new.

Hopefully by now people know how to protect themselves, if not, tough.

="skye, post: 26864650, member: 40539"

Alas, KNOWLEDGE is not a weapon of defense ... There are a lot of criminals in New York who have the worst intentions.

I KNOW HOW to defend myself against them, but my right to defend my honor and my life was taken away from me.

The same thing happens in the area of information technology: see HOW they MAKE us to do what we do not want. IT giants have TOTAL control over us.

Facebook data leak: Warning as phone numbers and personal data from 533 million users are leaked online. =full475824

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Somebody doesn't know how to use the quote functuon

="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 26864640, member: 67922"
="frigidweirdo, post: 26864578, member: 47831"
="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 26862223, member: 67922"

Who puts personal data on Facebook?

Seriously?

This question is not for me, but for the IT giant. Аs I understand it, this information "leaked" through cookies. Plus herds of "Trojan horses"

Zuckerberg's info - including his name, location and marriage information, date of birth and Facebook user ID - was among the stolen personal data published on a hacker forum.

Cyber researcher Dave Walker also confirmed Facebook Inc co-founders Chris Hughes and Dustin Moskovitz also had their personal details included in the leaked data.

Business Insider reports the data dump includes over 32 million records on users in the US, 11 million on users in the UK, and 6 million on users in India.

As well as phone numbers, the data also includes Facebook IDs, full names, locations, birthdays and bios - and even email addresses.

Alon Gal, the co-founder of Israeli cybercrime intelligence firm Hudson Rock who discovered the trove of data on Saturday, said the details leaked are a couple of years old.

Gal said the database appears to be the same set of Facebook-linked telephone numbers that he had discovered circulating in hacker circles since January.

="skye, post: 26864650, member: 40539"

Alas, KNOWLEDGE is not a weapon of defense ... There are a lot of criminals in New York who have the worst intentions.

I KNOW HOW to defend myself against them, but my right to defend my honor and my life was taken away from me.

The same thing happens in the area of information technology: see HOW they MAKE us to do what we do not want. IT giants have TOTAL control over us.

ROFLMFAO, First why don't you learn to use the quote function on this site. Second only a damn fool would deal these tech companies and give them any business.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Just to double check ,I looked up Bourgeoisie. It STILL means "Middle Class". However ,in MARXIST terminology ,it refers to Capitalists. But I don't speak Commie. I leave that to CNN and the rest of the lying media. And I leave the Holocaust deniers to the filthy Arabs who call themselves "Palistinians". Since there is no such place as "Palistine" ,it is moot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back