The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i was told in a tweet in german from germany"......

Sounds like he doesn't know what he's fucking talking about thanks for wasting our time OP

No wonder the author didn't put their name on that shit. It's fucking terrible

His source is a tweet he didn't even fucking bother to google translate just heard about

The Secretary of defense was fired because he publicly spoke out against a president illegally breaking the Posse Comitatus act, when Barr sent federal troops in to gas a peaceful protest so Trump could take a stroll in the Lafayette Park to the Church, for a photo op.

FEDERAL TROOPS? BARR SENT THEM? Talk about conspiracy theories. Yours is based on the ignorance of the difference between "federal troops" and Federal Law Enforcement agents.

This is not the topic of this thread..

Gohmert seemed to think that, if this actually happened (and I have no idea if he really believes it did, or was just spouting nonsense to score some sort of political points), it was anti-Trump forces within the government that would have called for the raid. ;)
I dont know, but I can guess, and who got it is a mystery, or if it even happened at all.

Our intelligence/military operate in the shadows so much that you cannot know if something emanating out is real, imagination or decoy.

All I know is that:
1) Trump is not an idiot and he knew what was plausible from Democrats,
2) He didnt just fire Esper for the hell of it if he thinks he is out of office in two months,
3) This rumor is coming from multiple sources, which increases the likelihood that it is true.

1) What was plausible, exactly?
2) Wait, are you saying Trump would fire Esper for the hell of it if he thought he'd win reelection?
3) Are any of the multiple sources providing more information, or is it all based on Gohmert's comments?

For most people the Truth Will Set Them Free
But of for the Kleptocrats the Truth Will Send Them to Prison
How they commit felonies and admit to it and do not even get investigated? HRC destroying Subpeonaed evidence. Biden accepting money from Chinese businesses that are tied to the government? Adam shifty committing felony obstruction of justice 100 times in the past 4 years by falsely accusing and claim to have evidence on an innocent man. Lets face it the Dems own the justice system still Trumps biggest mistake was not purging the DoJ completely day 1.

The Secretary of defense was fired because he publicly spoke out against a president illegally breaking the Posse Comitatus act, when Barr sent federal troops in to gas a peaceful protest so Trump could take a stroll in the Lafayette Park to the Church, for a photo op.
Do you mean the Mt. Vernon Methodist church next to the White House that had extensive interior fire
damage from that "peaceful protest"?

Not to mention the assault on police there?
Here...use my facts. You have none.

Gohmert seemed to think that, if this actually happened (and I have no idea if he really believes it did, or was just spouting nonsense to score some sort of political points), it was anti-Trump forces within the government that would have called for the raid. ;)
I dont know, but I can guess, and who got it is a mystery, or if it even happened at all.

Our intelligence/military operate in the shadows so much that you cannot know if something emanating out is real, imagination or decoy.

All I know is that:
1) Trump is not an idiot and he knew what was plausible from Democrats,
2) He didnt just fire Esper for the hell of it if he thinks he is out of office in two months,
3) This rumor is coming from multiple sources, which increases the likelihood that it is true.

1) What was plausible, exactly?
2) Wait, are you saying Trump would fire Esper for the hell of it if he thought he'd win reelection?
3) Are any of the multiple sources providing more information, or is it all based on Gohmert's comments?
Lol, you are really stupid if you cannot understand any of that.

Welcome to my ignore list fascist scumbag.

Is anyone asking if our election servers are actually in Germany? If so how is that acceptable? Raid or not. Where are these servers and who is running them?
There are no election servers online in Germany, or here, that gather all state votes....
Where the hell do you think these votes are tabulated?
Each state tabulates their own votes, offline. There are 50 state plus DC individual elections is how it has been explained....

Do you mean the Mt. Vernon Methodist church next to the White House that had extensive interior fire
damage from that "peaceful protest"?

Not to mention the assault on police there?
Here...use my facts. You have none.
St John's Church

The facts are on my side dear one...

I'm gonna have to pass on 45 minutes of THAT guy.
I'll flip "PCP" a Rump Crying Towel! :cool-45:

LonelyCreativeBoar-small.gif

Online info I tracked SCYTL to being a subsidiary of Summit which is owned by Paragon based in London.

I found this a bit curious.

It blocked me from seeing site
Fact Checking Regarding US Elections: Debunking ... - Scytl
www.scytl.com › fact-checking-regarding-us-elections-...

23 hours ago — ... offices in Frankfurt; The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else; We are not owned by George ...

SCYTL software guru Jordi Puiggali | C-SPAN.org

LOL

IF the data files are intact this will be the smoking gun and tell us where to look for the voter fraud. Having these is a game changer, if true.
It sounds like a 'rogue' army seizure - some of Brennan's holdovers...grabbing the evidence before (Gohmert) Ratcliffe and the president.
Lets hope not..... If it is an unsanctioned seizure it is an act of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back