The University of New Hampshire wants the word “American” banned.

I'm betting this article is a lie or if true is being used to not show the problem with one idiotic proposal but how liberals and the democratic party et al are to blame.

Then PC will tell us how this ties in to Harry Truman
If the talking points tell you to be offended, you will be offended.

Universities and institutes of higher learning were once centers for the sharing of ideas and opinions and knowledge. The fact that they now have a list of "forbidden words" (and forbidden books and forbidden opinions?) is a chilling reminder of what today's closed minded liberal activists have done to our kids throughout the education system.

Yeah, republicans dont have anything to do with learning or education amirite?
Yeah we want to educate, not indoctrinate.

Again, the article says "banned words"

The words are not banned, but rather a more preferred way to say certain things about people without insulting them. You know empathy? The thing you conservative psychopaths lack?

Another made up conservative scandal

Is there any other kind of conservative scandal?

I'm betting this article is a lie or if true is being used to not show the problem with one idiotic proposal but how liberals and the democratic party et al are to blame.

Because you say so or because you know me?
I've read your post and you go along with anything crazy liberals come up with.

Because you say so or because you know me?
I've read your post and you go along with anything crazy liberals come up with.

Nice try, go play the "Defend what I make up" game with someone interested in playing.

The dirty little secret in my opinion is that American (pardon the biased word) victims of union based education in primary schools are tops in the world in self esteem but they aren't able to articulate even a simple argument.
You have that exactly right: Confident Idiots American Students Growing More Confident Less Capable - The College Fix
When they hear a comment that offends their self esteem they sulk and complain and the "offender" is chastised by the institution and their self esteem is restored once again.
Yes, this manic hypersensitivity is literally destroying the very curiosity and open dialogue that used to be the hallmark of the college experience. This is the time of a young person's life to learn how to ask questions, to challenge answers and to expand their thought processes and independent critical thinking skills.

Instead, we're churning out ideological robots who are far more likely to whine about a word used in a sentence than they are to practice intellectual curiosity about the actual topic being discussed.

Sad. We're quickly losing the dynamic spirit of this country: Openness, curiosity, ideas, debate.

How many college students do you know?

Forum List

Back