The United States Is Reaping What It Sowed in Ukraine

You want Ukraine to surrender to Russia, don’t you?
No. You like so many warmongering fools can’t think outside what the establishment tells you. I want my government to stop supporting this war and seek a resolution. I want a government that demands peace. A novel idea to idiots like yourself.

No. You like so many warmongering fools can’t think outside what the establishment tells you. I want my government to stop supporting this war and seek a resolution. I want a government that demands peace. A novel idea to idiots like yourself.
You demand peace through capitulation.

We can achieve peace if Ukraine capitulates. That’s what you want, right?

You demand peace through capitulation.

We can achieve peace if Ukraine capitulates. That’s what you want, right?
It’s not our war dipshit. Had the USG sought peaceful relations and not pushed for war arming the Ukes, there would be no war. Of course you don’t know this.

You want to fight Russians get on a plane. Leave the rest us alone.

It’s not our war dipshit. Had the USG sought peaceful relations and not pushed for war arming the Ukes, there would be no war. Of course you don’t know this.

You want to fight Russians get on a plane. Leave the rest us alone.
meaning if only we capitulated to Russian demands, there’d be peace in Ukraine.

Like I said, peace through capitulation. That’s your game. Pretty impressive if you.

Like I said, peace through capitulation. That’s your game. Pretty impressive if you.
We? Are you Ukrainian? If so, fuck Ukraine. Fuck Russia and fuck you.

If you were “Russian” in Ukraine, you haven’t known peace for years. Theses fuckers aren’t your friends, or fellow freedom loving mother fuckers. This regime exists, and is tolerated because it is Europes, and other parts of the worlds dark zone, and main money laundering hub.

We? Are you Ukrainian? If so, fuck Ukraine. Fuck Russia and fuck you.
You weren’t aware that Russia made ridiculous demands of the US and NATO in order to avoid the Ukrainian war?

Talk about ignorant.

You seem to think that being nice to Russia is all we have to do.

Incredibly ignorant.

Russia doesn’t want peaceful relations. They want capitulation to their demands.

You weren’t aware that Russia made ridiculous demands of the US and NATO in order to avoid the Ukrainian war?

Talk about ignorant.

You seem to think that being nice to Russia is all we have to do.

Incredibly ignorant.

Russia doesn’t want peaceful relations. They want capitulation to their demands.
Yeah ridiculous. Like no NATO for Ukraine.

Idiot.

Yeah ridiculous. Like no NATO for Ukraine.

Idiot.
letting Russia tell us who we can form military alliances would be capitulating. We would be surrendering our rights as a nation to them.

They also demanded we take nuclear weapons out of Europe and remove NATO troops from Poland, Latvia, Estonia.

So yeah, Russian wanted to us to capitulate to them to avoid war.

That’s the kind of bullshit we’d get from losers like you.

Forum List

Back