The United States Is Reaping What It Sowed in Ukraine

I told you I am no progressive. And I don't care what Obama did, it isn't why Putin is attacking now. Putin wanted all of Ukraine, and he saw that Biden was a weak chickenshit, so he invaded while he had the chance. Pure, plain and simple.

Too funny. Like I said, it gets worse but you'll never be ready for that. Obama put all of this in play, get over it.

Too funny. Like I said, it gets worse but you'll never be ready for that. Obama put all of this in play, get over it.
This ridiculous ignorance of the facts happens in every war. If you oppose or question the USG‘s actions, idiots like the fools in this thread call you a traitor or Putin lover.

One would think after decades of lies and numerous failed foreign wars all Americans would demand a policy of nonintervention. Of course, this isn’t the case. The power of the media, government, establishment to repeatedly deceive the feeble minded people, can’t be underestimated.

"By contrast, most U.S. politicians and corporate media have fallen in line with a one-sided narrative that paints Russia as the aggressor in Ukraine, and supports sending more weapons to Ukrainian government forces. "

The most critical events that have been airbrushed out of the West’s political narrative are the violation of agreements that Western leaders made at the end of the Cold War not to expand NATO into Eastern Europe, and the U.S.-backed coup in Ukraine in February 2014. Western mainstream media accounts instead date the crisis in Ukraine back to Russia’s reintegration of Crimea in 2014, and the decision by ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine to secede from Ukraine as the Luhansk and Donetsk People’s Republics.

But these were not unprovoked actions; they were responses to the U.S.-backed coup, in which an armed mob led by the neo-Nazi Right Sector militia stormed the Ukrainian parliament, forcing the elected President Viktor Yanukovich and members of his party to flee for their lives.

The remaining members of parliament voted to form a new government, subverting the political transition and plans for a new election that Yanukovich had publicly agreed to the day before, after meetings with the foreign ministers of France, Germany, and Poland.

"The U.S. role in managing the coup was exposed by a leaked 2014 audio recording of Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt working on their plans, which included sidelining the European Union and shoehorning in U.S. protege Arseniy Yatsenyuk as prime minister."

In her own voice. This is all laid at your Progressive Leaders feet.

^ Thread win in one.

You're an idiot. I purposefully used a Prog source. God you people are stupid.
Idiot troll, please.

The Democrat mind is a hivemind easily duped, and thus inclined to assume other minds are as well.

No, they aren't. You want to use NATO and Ukraine as a proxy for your War, how valiant of you . Oh so brave, easy to cheer when you have no skin in the game. Obama set all of this up.
Well, this goes back a bit further than Obama.

The Wolfowitz Doctrine in 1992 for instance.

This ridiculous ignorance of the facts happens in every war. If you oppose or question the USG‘s actions, idiots like the fools in this thread call you a traitor or Putin lover.

One would think after decades of lies and numerous failed foreign wars all Americans would demand a policy of nonintervention. Of course, this isn’t the case. The power of the media, government, establishment to repeatedly deceive the feeble minded people, can’t be underestimated.
^ Co-thread win.

Idiot troll, please.

The Democrat mind is a hivemind easily duped, and thus inclined to assume other minds are as well.
The D Party used to have a large constituency that was skeptical of big government and anti-war. Where have these people gone? Have they left the party or acquiesced to the warmongers who now lead the party?

My guess is most D voters consume almost exclusively establishment CIA controlled media. Hence they are told government and big business are wonderful and above criticism.

Which media is controlled by the CIA?

Which media is controlled by the CIA?
Almost all of the establishment media is. Get informed before posting.

Ever heard of Carl Bernstein? Yeah thought so but anyway he’s a liberal, who wrote extensively about the CIA’s involvement in controlling journalists all the way back in 1975.

GET INFORMED!

Look up Bill Casey too. No doubt you’ve heard of him right? Lol

Ever heard of Carl Bernstein? Yeah thought so but anyway he’s a liberal, who wrote extensively about the CIA’s involvement in controlling journalists all the way back in 1975.

GET INFORMED!

Oh an don’t forget the the Church Senate Committee from the mid-70s. Surely now, you know of it. Lol.

GET INFORMED!

I have known several CIA guys in Arabia and the US. I don't think you quite understand.. most aren't spies like in the movies.

Lol. You are an expert strawnman dispenser. Lol.

Who stated most CIA agents are spies? Lol.

Stop posting. You know nothing.

Family friends were CIA in Arabia. We went camping, fishing etc. I've only known 2 CIA in the US. One was a Navy physician.. the other was a translator and analyst.

Family friends were CIA in Arabia. We went camping, fishing etc. I've only known 2 CIA in the US. One was a Navy physician.. the other was a translator and analyst.
Damn you’re funny.

Forum List

Back