The United States has regained respect.

I explained it in the post YOU QUOTED.

This is why I don't bother.
I just pointed out why what you "explained" doesn't make any sense at all, Mac! You don't want to address that because you know I'm right! Any first year college student who passed Macro Economics knows I'm right!
So this is the point where you have to declare that you've already answered and can't be "bothered" to continue the conversation! The REAL reason you can't be bothered however is that simple common sense and universally accepted Economic models show that you're full of shit! Pumping trillions into an economy already suffering from inflation and shortages of goods will only make those goods more expensive as all of that money competes for that dwindling supply of goods.

You're amusingly naive, Scmhidlap! You actually seem to think that the Chinese gave all those millions to the Biden family because they wanted Trump to win! Yeah, that makes perfect sense! (eye roll)

You're amusingly naive, Scmhidlap! You actually seem to think that the Chinese gave all those millions to the Biden family because they wanted Trump to win! Yeah, that makes perfect sense! (eye roll)
Your stale fantasy that "the Chinese gave all those millions to the Biden family" is well past its expiration date, and fails the smell test miserably.

Trumpy lickspittles are licking the dregs off the rightist propaganda cesspool on this one.

... Foreign policy experts say the overarching conclusions reached in the documentary miss the mark because they do not add up to a picture of Joe Biden being corrupt or pursuing policies contrary to the national interest.
The documentary leaves the impression that former Vice President Joe Biden is willing to sell out his country’s national security for personal gain. But independent experts agree that this assertion is baseless. The documentary never says that either Biden broke the law, but its pairing of the Bidens with Chinese figures charged with espionage and other crimes, punctuated by spooky music, might give a viewer that impression. However, there is no evidence that Hunter Biden came close to breaking the law, much less any evidence that his father has done so.
Get your head out of there!

After the American electorate dumped the Trump, this sort of brown-nosing is over:

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png

Trump Praises Xi
NATIONAL REVIEW
Politics' isn't the weird worship of one dude!

I just pointed out why what you "explained" doesn't make any sense at all, Mac! You don't want to address that because you know I'm right! Any first year college student who passed Macro Economics knows I'm right!
So this is the point where you have to declare that you've already answered and can't be "bothered" to continue the conversation! The REAL reason you can't be bothered however is that simple common sense and universally accepted Economic models show that you're full of shit! Pumping trillions into an economy already suffering from inflation and shortages of goods will only make those goods more expensive as all of that money competes for that dwindling supply of goods.
My profession for 21+ years.

If you disagree with my answer, great.

Good for you! Now what would be the CAUSE of that increase in demand, Happy? This is pretty basic Macro Economic theory!
Do I really need to offer a reason on light of your superior intellect or can you just gift us with the correct answer?

Do I really need to offer a reason on light of your superior intellect or can you just gift us with the correct answer?
The answer...which you quite obviously don't want to admit...is an increase in the amount of money available to buy goods or services! So explain to me, Happy how you can dump trillions of dollars into the economy and NOT see inflation take place! As I said before...this is basic Macro Economic theory...something that nobody in the Biden Administration seems to grasp!

The answer...which you quite obviously don't want to admit...is an increase in the amount of money available to buy goods or services! So explain to me, Happy how you can dump trillions of dollars into the economy and NOT see inflation take place! As I said before...this is basic Macro Economic theory...something that nobody in the Biden Administration seems to grasp!

How can you have supply issues and not have an increase in prices?

Perfect example would be the new Ford Bronco. Seriously low on supply compared to the demand so dealers are doubling the prices on the vehicle. Raw material shortages, cargo ships back up, shortage of drivers and other disruptions due to COVID have created high prices. Prove that wrong.

Six months into Joe Biden's presidency, approval ratings of U.S. leadership around the world had largely rebounded from the record-low ratings observed during the Trump administration.

A new Gallup report shows that as of early August 2021, across 46 countries and territories, median approval of U.S. leadership stood at 49%. This rating is up from the 30% median approval at the end of Trump's presidency...

[T]he substantial gains across so many countries halfway through 2021 make it unlikely that the final rating for Biden's first year in office could retreat to his predecessor's levels...
In the first few hours of his presidency, Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord and halted Trump's decision to leave the World Health Organization. And, in his first foreign policy speech as president, Biden vowed to repair U.S. alliances through diplomacy and restore the image of the U.S.
These words and actions likely reassured many longtime U.S. allies and the international community at large and may have contributed to the surge in approval ratings across most of the 46 countries and territories surveyed through the first half of 2021.

A conspicuous exception is the Russian Federation where approval of the U.S. president plummeted to 13% - consistent with Putin's joining with China's Xi in long refusing to recognize the President's election. The KGB thug had been exposed as interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.
D

Six months into Joe Biden's presidency, approval ratings of U.S. leadership around the world had largely rebounded from the record-low ratings observed during the Trump administration.

A new Gallup report shows that as of early August 2021, across 46 countries and territories, median approval of U.S. leadership stood at 49%. This rating is up from the 30% median approval at the end of Trump's presidency...

[T]he substantial gains across so many countries halfway through 2021 make it unlikely that the final rating for Biden's first year in office could retreat to his predecessor's levels...
In the first few hours of his presidency, Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord and halted Trump's decision to leave the World Health Organization. And, in his first foreign policy speech as president, Biden vowed to repair U.S. alliances through diplomacy and restore the image of the U.S.
These words and actions likely reassured many longtime U.S. allies and the international community at large and may have contributed to the surge in approval ratings across most of the 46 countries and territories surveyed through the first half of 2021.

A conspicuous exception is the Russian Federation where approval of the U.S. president plummeted to 13% - consistent with Putin's joining with China's Xi in long refusing to recognize the President's election. The KGB thug had been exposed as interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.
Explain why Joe Biden's approval ratings among his own citizens are so low, though not as low as
his Vice President's ratings are.

Go ahead and give it a try, imbecile.
For bonus points what do you think Senile Joe's approval ratings
are in the view of Camilla Parker Bowles. the Duchess of Cornwall?

Go ahead, Skinflap. Let's hear it.

Last edited:
you leftist love showing your stupid off always upping the next idiot showing off their total stupidity void of all ignorance. This amount of stupid will get ones hunting you to put you out of your misery Because your type of stupid the only humain thing, genocide.

Hey Schmid, are you still trying to push this bullshit as so many nations have come vocally against shit in his diapers biden?

Clearly, Putin and Xi are not the only folks who yearn for those bygone days of trumpery.

Are you kidding? They are LOVING ole Joe in office. He is bringing down the US and they don't have to lift a finger. Joe is giving them a huge economic advantage by having the US rejoin the Paris Accord and spending our way into oblivion chasing a "green" ghost and trying to be like Europe on steroids. Climate change folks are moronic, childlike idealists. Need I mention our complete withdraw from Afghanistan and what that does to help China and Russia? They are laughing at our blissful ignorance.

They are LOVING ole Joe in office.
Do you have any actual evidence to prop up your hyper-partisan, biased fantasy?

The United States re-asserting its position of global leadership is averse to both Xi's and Putin's agendas. The Cry Baby Loser's vapid bluster served them far better than advanced democracies uniting forces to contain them.

Explain why Joe Biden's approval ratings among his own citizens are so low
Biden's domestic approval/disapproval levels have declined to near-trumpian levels for a multiplicity of reasons, but the focus of this thread is the restoration of respect for America internationally.

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.18.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.18.28 AM.png

A few findings from Pew Research Center's international survey in 2017:

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump
Trump gets more negative ratings globally than Xi or Putin.
Global publics oppose some of Trump’s major policies.
Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous
Russians give Trump higher marks than they gave Obama or Bush.

Forum List

Back