What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The United States has regained respect.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
I agree that you believe what you believe from your perspective. Wasted effort is pointless.

Yeesh, talk about being docile and submissive.

So be it.

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh STFU!... Your thread is pure bullshit propaganda meant to gaslight law-abiding Americans and conservatives.
Weird worshippers of one dude are verklempt at Gallup's comprehensive survey (consistent with Pew's) that indicate that esteem for American leadership has recovered around most of the globe (although declining from 18% to 13% in Russia, from 20% to 16% in Serbia and from 54% to 50% in Benin, to be sure.)

The usual paranoid reaction to the unwelcome reality will just have to do.

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden doesn't provide "comity", Schmidlap...his administration provides COMEDY! People are laughing at the US. We have a zombie President.
Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 9.27.05 AM.png

"Gallup's and Pew's comprehensive polls are obviously bull poo poo
because neither I nor Pillow Boy were polled!"
Which reminds me, could someone please release Rudy?

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 9.43.52 AM.png

His latest delusion is that he managed to get out is that he is Abe Lincoln:

Some consider that a decided improvement from when he used to crave groping by little hands:

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 9.52.08 AM.png

Last edited:

JusticeHammer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not even a year in office and the dumbfuck biden has this country all screwed up. Demscum are idiots.

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The economy is actually up since TFG. Of course we are having supply issues as demand goes up and many low wage workers dont want to come back to the same shit wages. So, there is going to be some friction. Stock market is up, unemployment is down. It would be nice if government could further invezt but we know why that's not happening
Did you ever take Economics in college, Happy? Further government investment by increasing the amount of money present in the economy will cause even more inflation. That's what happens when you have more money competing for fewer goods. Friction? Wait until you see what kind of "friction" you get when the average American's disposable income shrinks dramatically! Inflation is a tax on the poor and you liberals are killing them with inflation right now.

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you ever take Economics in college, Happy? Further government investment by increasing the amount of money present in the economy will cause even more inflation. That's what happens when you have more money competing for fewer goods. Friction? Wait until you see what kind of "friction" you get when the average American's disposable income shrinks dramatically! Inflation is a tax on the poor and you liberals are killing them with inflation right now.
That's not why we have inflation now.

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's not why we have inflation now.
OK...you disagree with the Economic models I learned in college...so let's hear YOUR explanation for the rampant inflation we're suffering from now?

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's what they're told in their universe, so...
And you can help, Mac! Chime in on why inflation is such a problem right now and then explain how dumping trillions more into the economy won't cause MORE inflation! Love to hear you on the left explain why I'm wrong...

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
And you can help, Mac! Chime in on why inflation is such a problem right now and then explain how dumping trillions more into the economy won't cause MORE inflation! Love to hear you on the left explain why I'm wrong...
Supply and demand. The most fundamental element of economics. Google "supply chains demand inflation" and you'll get everything you need. I've posted links many, many times. I've been talking about it for about six months here. Do you have the balls to do that? Go ahead and do it. I'll bet you'll ignore it.

And "dumping" a couple of trillion may or may not be inflationary. First, you may want to actually read how they want to do it - it will be over several years so it would be a smaller percentage of the GDP. Second, there is still clearly slack in the system, as we saw when Trump spent like a drunken sailor and it wasn't inflationary. The money is still not moving equally or efficiently through the system.

There. I was patient and answered your questions. While I know that discussing things that I have to analyze daily for my profession of 21+ years with a Trumpster is pointless, I did you a favor. Maybe you learned something. I doubt it. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What would make China "hate" Biden? Trump went after the Chinese on trade. Biden hasn't. There is a reason the Chinese Communists gave millions to the Biden family and it isn't because they "hate" Joe Biden, Doc! He's EXACTLY what they want in a US President!

I could go on...

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Supply and demand. The most fundamental element of economics. Google "supply chains demand inflation" and you'll get everything you need. I've posted links many, many times. I've been talking about it for about six months here. Do you have the balls to do that? Go ahead and do it. I'll bet you'll ignore it.

And "dumping" a couple of trillion may or may not be inflationary. First, you may want to actually read how they want to do it - it will be over several years so it would be a smaller percentage of the GDP. Second, there is still clearly slack in the system, as we saw when Trump spent like a drunken sailor and it wasn't inflationary. The money is still not moving equally or efficiently through the system.

There. I was patient and answered your questions. While I know that discussing things that I have to analyze daily for my profession of 21+ years with a Trumpster is pointless, I did you a favor. Maybe you learned something. I doubt it. You're welcome.
How pray tell would a couple Trillion NOT be inflationary? If you pump additional money into the system that increases Demand because there are more dollars out there competing for goods. Combine that with a supply chain issue and you've got more dollars competing for fewer goods! If you took even introductory Economics you know where THAT is going to lead, Mac!

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score

The United States has regained respect.​

This shit gets funnier every time I see it in the queue

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Polls: When Measuring Is Manipulating​

How Polls Manipulate Voters, No Matter The Results

When polls show a majority of folks favor a policy or candidate, it marginalizes those who disagree with the poll, peer-pressuring them into conformity.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
How pray tell would a couple Trillion NOT be inflationary? If you pump additional money into the system that increases Demand because there are more dollars out there competing for goods. Combine that with a supply chain issue and you've got more dollars competing for fewer goods! If you took even introductory Economics you know where THAT is going to lead, Mac!
I explained it in the post YOU QUOTED.

This is why I don't bother.

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
1634905137216.jpeg

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah sure.

People respect weakness, failure, and a complete inability to lead!!!!

dumbest fucking thread of the week.

someone FINALLY starts a thread about something other than Trump and its complete and utter horse shit. Whoda thunk it.
Hey; he's giving us Nuclear Powered subs at a fraction of development costs and upset the Froggies while doing it; cool!!! With this we may even build some Nuclear Power plants...WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if he did forget Scott Morrison's name. lmao

Greg

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00