The United States did not have sex with chemical and biological weapons labs in the Ukraine.

This whole "Ukrainian biolab" thing is a Q-tard hoax fed to the rubes by Russia.

The theory goes that Putin is bombing these non-existent biolabs which were developing Covid 2.0 to unleash on the world, and therefore Putin is saving the planet. And that's why he invaded Ukraine. Thank you, Putin! Thank you!

It takes a special retard to buy into that shit.
Ukraine is broken to the EU/NATO.

Ukraine is in Eastern Europe.

That's their ish.

This whole "Ukrainian biolab" thing is a Q-tard hoax fed to the rubes by Russia.

The theory goes that Putin is bombing these non-existent biolabs which were developing Covid 2.0 to unleash on the world, and therefore Putin is saving the planet. And that's why he invaded Ukraine. Thank you, Putin! Thank you!

"It takes a special kind of retard to dismiss what is in front of their noses ... in order to continue a failed political narrative.

In 2016, according to the US Embassy, Ukraine joined the American “disease surveillance in the East”. In addition to our country, the group of the European region includes Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Kazakhstan."

Putin took care of Georgia and is now taking care of Ukraine. NATO in Georgia is just as dumb as NATO in Ukraine. Stalin and Lenin created Ukraine.

^Brick analysis, that.

Still missing the point.

If the US is funding these illegally, that is a discussion….I thought we were concerned about another global pandemic.

To quote someone famous, WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE??

When your house is on fire, do you put out the fire as fast as possible, or do you figure out who is to blame prior to extinguishing the flames?

Repeating the same ish does not emphasize it...

Has anyone though this "biological lab" story could have been a Russian propaganda fiction?

Meaning, they made up the story ....fed it to internet operatives, who fed it to Alex Jones/InfoWars (who first"broke" the story)?

And such silliness finds a receptive audience among the fringiest of MAGAWorld RWNJ's. MAGAWorld's Q-tips.
And they run with it and put up multiple threads about it on chatrooms such as this, on Facebook, on Twitter, and so on.

Without some solid proof or evidence that this is so.....then I am content to take the position that the Duped & Snookered got duped and snookered yet again.
Q-tips, indeed. Nutters.

They go to Alex Jones for their information.
See?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • A debunked conspiracy theory claimed Russia is targeting some Ukrainian cities due to the presence of US bio-weapons labs.
  • Touted by Infowars, the theory was seized on by state-linked media outlets in China and Russia.
  • The theory was also echoed by China's foreign ministry spokesman this week.

Read this:

Read this:
A debunked conspiracy theory about US bio-weapons laboratories in Ukraine was seized on by Russian and Chinese media outlets

Still missing the point.

If the US is funding these illegally, that is a discussion….I thought we were concerned about another global pandemic.

To quote someone famous, WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE??

When your house is on fire, do you put out the fire as fast as possible, or do you figure out who is to blame prior to extinguishing the flames?
The house is not on fire. The bear is nowhere near the house and the firemen are busy poking bears.

If in fact that is Russia's claim to fame as to why they invaded they should have stated it publicily before invading

Perfect^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clinton Health Access Initiative Inc - Bill & Melinda Gates ...

https://www.gatesfoundation.org › 2020/05 › inv018037

Learn about where we work around the globe and the programs we've created to address urgent issues in global health, global development, and education. Learn ...

Agreed. Politicians change narratives constantly.

Look at Biden’s pivot to blame Putin for high fuel prices.

Useful idiots.
Fucking Trumpers just can't quit Putin and QAnon

View attachment 613580

The statement above is factually accurate... since the statement is contextually connected to the word “have.”

And So...

It is true that I own and operate a few cars. However, it is also true that I do not currently “have” them in my possession.

Democrats are so duplicitous.

Well technically they could call it "a bioweapons defense lab" where the build and store biological threats purely to study them so they can defend against them. Because they don't use the word weapons they officially don't have any weapons because it's all for "research".

I mean I don't own an AR-15, I own a AR-15 shaped paperweight.

But seriously.......yeah we have bioweapons labs in America.

They just aren't called "bioweapon labs".

Well technically they could call it "a bioweapons defense lab" where the build and store biological threats purely to study them so they can defend against them. Because they don't use the word weapons they officially don't have any weapons because it's all for "research".

For sure in North Carolina in the research triangle.

A rose by any other name...

Yeah well, frankly, I don't believe Word One coming out of our government anymore.

Honestly, I find it entirely inconceivable the US doesn't "have or possess" bioweapons somewhere.
It was a sad feeling when I finally realized at 30...we are the bad guys.

Has anyone though this "biological lab" story could have been a Russian propaganda fiction?

Meaning, they made up the story ....fed it to internet operatives, who fed it to Alex Jones/InfoWars (who first"broke" the story)?

And such silliness finds a receptive audience among the fringiest of MAGAWorld RWNJ's. MAGAWorld's Q-tips.

And they run with it and put up multiple threads about it on chatrooms such as this, on Facebook, on Twitter, and so on.

Without some solid proof or evidence that this is so.....then I am content to take the position that the Duped & Snookered got duped and snookered yet again.
Q-tips, indeed. Nutters.

They go to Alex Jones for their information.
See?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • A debunked conspiracy theory claimed Russia is targeting some Ukrainian cities due to the presence of US bio-weapons labs.
  • Touted by Infowars, the theory was seized on by state-linked media outlets in China and Russia.
  • The theory was also echoed by China's foreign ministry spokesman this week.

Read this:

Read this:
A debunked conspiracy theory about US bio-weapons laboratories in Ukraine was seized on by Russian and Chinese media outlets
Sorry, but the fact checkers are not reliable, nor are they authoritative. In fact most of them are bought and paid for. (How do you think they stay in business?)

I trust the fact checkers even less than I trust the corrupt media, which I trust less than the corrupt government.

Whats the difference between diagnostics biodefense and biological weapons as per nuland? Sounds like she was told to correct herself.

"But a State Department spokesperson defended Washington's position, telling Newsweek that "Under Secretary Nuland was referring to Ukrainian diagnostic and biodefense laboratories during her testimony, which are not biological weapons facilities."

View attachment 613580

The statement above is factually accurate... since the statement is contextually connected to the word “have.”

And So...

It is true that I own and operate a few cars. However, it is also true that I do not currently “have” them in my possession.

Democrats are so duplicitous.

The trump trash right is looking for fantasy stories to excuse their love of Putin.

I don't think we're the bad guys.

I just think it's stupid to aggravate a bear in its own nest.
I thought we were the bad guys when I was 11 back in 1970 Kent State happened that year. By 1980 I realized there were worst guys in the world than us. Ayatollah-Asshollia.

Sorry, but the fact checkers are not reliable, nor are they authoritative. In fact most of them are bought and paid for. (How do you think they stay in business?)
I trust the fact checkers even less than I trust the corrupt media, which I trust less than the corrupt government.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good to know, poster 'scruffy', but.........but, well, you beg the question: What sources do you trust?

And would you share them with the forum so that the rest of us can go to them and perhaps gain the truthful insight you seemingly suggest they have.

I mean, we all have to go to some news sources sometime.
After all, you cannot, I cannot, be here, there, everywhere, all the time. Hence, we need to go to some source who is better informed than we are.

So, who do you use in order to stay on top of everyday developments in the world outside your ManCave?

Forum List

Back