The United States did not have sex with chemical and biological weapons labs in the Ukraine.

Ropey

אחרית הימים
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2010
Dept-of-State-Tweet-Chemical-Weapons.jpg

The statement above is factually accurate... since the statement is contextually connected to the word “have.”

And So...

It is true that I own and operate a few cars. However, it is also true that I do not currently “have” them in my possession.

Democrats are so duplicitous.

Does the truth even matter anymore?

If you were to prove the grandest conspiracy theory ever told the government and government controlled media will simply ignore it.

Then all you can do is :eusa_wall:

Ignorance is truly bliss

Yeah well, frankly, I don't believe Word One coming out of our government anymore.

Honestly, I find it entirely inconceivable the US doesn't "have or possess" bioweapons somewhere.

Yeah well, frankly, I don't believe Word One coming out of our government anymore.

Honestly, I find it entirely inconceivable the US doesn't "have or possess" bioweapons somewhere.
Ya think?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent samples directly to several Iraqi sites that United Nations weapons inspectors determined were part of Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program, CDC and congressional records from the early 1990s show.

Iraq had ordered the samples, claiming it needed them for legitimate medical research.

The CDC and a biological sample company, American Type Culture Collection, sent strains of all the germs Iraq used to make weapons, including anthrax, the bacteria that make botulinum toxin and the germs that cause gas gangrene, the records show. Iraq also got samples of other deadly pathogens, including West Nile virus.

The transfers came in the 1980s, when the United States supported Iraq in its war with Iran. They were detailed in a 1994 Senate Banking Committee report and a 1995 follow-up letter from the CDC to the Senate.

The exports were legal at the time and approved under a program administered by the Commerce Department.

"I don't think it would be accurate to say the United States government deliberately provided seed stocks to the Iraqis' biological weapons programs," said Jonathan Tucker, a former U.N. biological weapons inspector. "But they did deliver samples that Iraq said had a legitimate public health purpose, which I think was naive to believe, even at the time."

Why would the United States implant biological labs just outside of the border of Russia?
This shows you just how insane governments can get. How is this possibly a good idea?

Easy answer... because Ukraine was willing to do it.
And it is nowhere NEAR as insane as the United States cooperating with China with such labs. China just yesterday mentioned Russia is their strongest ally. And we were fucking stupid enough to trust them with the most decimating substances on the planet earth.

I do not understand the preoccupation with whether these are funded by the US.

What does it matter? If Russia gets control of these and decides to release WMDs via biological agent, creating another pandemic it is bad regardless of who funded it.

What am I missing?

View attachment 613580

The statement above is factually accurate... since the statement is contextually connected to the word “have.”

And So...

It is true that I own and operate a few cars. However, it is also true that I do not currently “have” them in my possession.

If you were not a foreigner I would question your loyalty.

There are dozens of bio labs all over the world.

Many funded by the US, many not.

Money is funglible. If the US give a country $200 billion in foreign aid in the way of cash, that country can free up capital already earmarked and allocate it to bio labs.

Does that mean the US funded the labs?

Last edited:
There are dozens of bio labs all over the world.

Many funded by the US, many not.

Money in funglible. If the US give a country $200 billion is foreign aid in the way of cash, that country can free up capital already earmarked and allocate it to bio labs.

Does that mean the US funded the labs?
^Brick analysis, that.

I do not understand the preoccupation with whether these are funded by the US.

What does it matter? If Russia gets control of these and decides to release WMDs via biological agent, creating another pandemic it is bad regardless of who funded it.

What am I missing?
If in fact that is Russia's claim to fame as to why they invaded they should have stated it publicily before invading

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.”​

Perfect^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clinton Health Access Initiative Inc - Bill & Melinda Gates ...

https://www.gatesfoundation.org › 2020/05 › inv018037

Learn about where we work around the globe and the programs we've created to address urgent issues in global health, global development, and education. Learn ...

If in fact that is Russia's claim to fame as to why they invaded they should have stated it publicily before invading

Perfect^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clinton Health Access Initiative Inc - Bill & Melinda Gates ...

https://www.gatesfoundation.org › 2020/05 › inv018037

Learn about where we work around the globe and the programs we've created to address urgent issues in global health, global development, and education. Learn ...

View attachment 613580

And So...

This whole "Ukrainian biolab" thing is a Q-tard hoax fed to the rubes by Russia.

The theory goes that Putin is bombing these non-existent biolabs which were developing Covid 2.0 to unleash on the world, and therefore Putin is saving the planet. And that's why he invaded Ukraine. Thank you, Putin! Thank you!

It takes a special retard to buy into that shit.

This whole "Ukrainian biolab" thing is a Q-tard hoax fed to the rubes by Russia.

The theory goes that Putin is bombing these non-existent biolabs which were developing Covid 2.0 to unleash on the world, and therefore Putin is saving the planet. And that's why he invaded Ukraine. Thank you, Putin! Thank you!

It takes a special retard to buy into that shit.
And the labs were actually run by Nazis .... intent on a new Reich

Forum List

Back