The undocumented migrant workers rebuilding Florida.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
It's good to see Florida moving the criminal invaders on. As the article states. Florida is not a sanctuary state. The invaders will not find laws on their side protecting them. How badly did the hurricane affect the alligators? If they are having trouble finding food, perhaps the invaders could be put to good use,

I'm willing to bet that we see no more flights leaving Florida with people who are actually in Florida.

I'm willing to bet that even though it would be very easy to round up thousands here illegally, not a one will get picked up.

Florida is a nothing without all the available cheap labor.

Florida needs workers to rebuild after Ian. Undocumented migrants are stepping in.

Wait...what??

It was only a month ago that you guys and girls were griping about all those bad old Republican business owners who were hiring illegals, and how they should all be put out of business or sent to prison.

And now you want them to hire more illegals? You folks are all over the board. :auiqs.jpg:

140tle.jpg

Want to know more?

Wait...what??

It was only a month ago that you guys and girls were griping about all those bad old Republican business owners who were hiring illegals, and how they should all be put out of business or sent to prison.

And now you want them to hire more illegals? You folks are all over the board. :auiqs.jpg:

No, I want them to have to hire them legally. I'll leave the concept there to keep it simple for you.

No, I want them to have to hire them legally. I'll leave the concept there to keep it simple for you.
If they are here illegally, they cannot be hired legally. Feed them to the alligators so they will at least have done some good.

I earned a lot of my living here in Florida going behind illegals and fixing their poor workmanship on construction sites. Failed inspections repairs was my specialty. The contractors paid low wages to the illegals then had to pay me to bring their work up to code. Paying twice to geta job done seemed like a waste of money to me . It is cheaper just to pay a qualified sub contractor the going price and get the job done right the first time.

I'm willing to bet that we see no more flights leaving Florida with people who are actually in Florida.

I'm willing to bet that even though it would be very easy to round up thousands here illegally, not a one will get picked up.

Florida is a nothing without all the available cheap labor.

Florida needs workers to rebuild after Ian. Undocumented migrants are stepping in.

The first flight was not people from Florida, they flew to Texas to get them as DeSantis knows his state needs the ones there.

They can't hire them legally. I'll leave the concept there to keep it simple for you.

Florida doesn't want them to be hired legally. Then they have to be paid more.
They shouldn't be paid at all. Let them starve in the streets until they beg to go home.

As part of their anti illegal program, Greece is stripping invaders naked and confiscating their clothes. We should adopt that as part of our deterrent efforts.

Last edited:
They can't hire them legally. I'll leave the concept there to keep it simple for you.

Because Florida saw to it. When Desantis passed his "E-Verify" law, it completely exempted agriculture and then exempted an actual E-Verify requirement for the rest.

I earned a lot of my living here in Florida going behind illegals and fixing their poor workmanship on construction sites. Failed inspections repairs was my specialty. The contractors paid low wages to the illegals then had to pay me to bring their work up to code. Paying twice to geta job done seemed like a waste of money to me . It is cheaper just to pay a qualified sub contracto.,.r the going price and get the job done right the first time.
Employers should not have to pay invaders anything. If they work, it is a gift.

Forum List

Back