The Uncovering. FISA ABUSE and Admiral Rodgers.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
The Uncovering is a MUST READ if you don't want to be blinded by the Fake Media........It is how ADMIRAL RODGERS uncovered and stopped the Obama Administration from spying on political Opponents.

So take a look at this and the court rulings within............and shove it back in the face of the Crooked Dems when the 9th report comes out.

Enjoy
The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...

FISA.jpg

The real thing is ........is that any release of a name to the intel community of a name on a redacted report to ANYONE ELSE who doesn't have the need to know.........

IS A FELONY. Under the Minimization rules under section 702 is guilty of a CRIME.....

Will the IG report do that...........idk...........

Will the LEAKERs be held accountable..............I will not hold my breath on that one.

Will wait for the pawns they will throw under a Greyhound bus in the next phase of all of this.

I'm quite proud of that meme....The good Doctor lifted it from Liberty Memes and posted it to his blog.
It is clear that given too much power ........the Gov't will abuse that power...........

And under Obama...........they abused the living hell out of it until they were caught at it............and someone named ADMIRAL RODGERS SHUT IT DOWN

The Uncovering is a MUST READ if you don't want to be blinded by the Fake Media........It is how ADMIRAL RODGERS uncovered and stopped the Obama Administration from spying on political Opponents.

So take a look at this and the court rulings within............and shove it back in the face of the Crooked Dems when the 9th report comes out.

Enjoy
That post is from April 2018. Fascinating reading and it will be interesting to see if it is collaborated when the Horowitz report is finally released.

Enjoy
That post is from April 2018. Fascinating reading and it will be interesting to see if it is collaborated when the Horowitz report is finally released.
It began in 2015.........and that article states that........it also shows the court rulings...........

We shall see now will we not...............

Enjoy
It began in 2015.........and that article states that........it also shows the court rulings...........

Yep, I'm looking forward to it. I just wanted to be sure everyone understood that this link is from over a year ago.

Enjoy

Yep, I'm looking forward to it. I just wanted to be sure everyone understood that this link is from over a year ago.
The investigation goes all the way back to 2015 and earlier.............It mainly is for the time frame of before the election and during the election of 2016.

This article documents that time line.

This thread will die...............they don't want to discuss this..........lol

Forum List

Back