The UN:Fixing The Supply Roads From Syria To Hizbollah

dilloduck said:
I ain't driving over ANY bridge that was fixed by the UN.
Point well taken! :teeth: Shows their 'neutrality', no? I've been noticing all the :boohoo: regarding the Lebanese people coming from the diploheads, meanwhile they are silent about the refugee problem in Israel or the fact that bombs keep raining down upon them.

Kathianne said:
Point well taken! :teeth: Shows their 'neutrality', no? I've been noticing all the :boohoo: regarding the Lebanese people coming from the diploheads, meanwhile they are silent about the refugee problem in Israel or the fact that bombs keep raining down upon them.

Bolton is achieving his agenda. Proving that the UN is irrelevant if it can't remain neutral or enforce it's " resolutions ".

dilloduck said:
I ain't driving over ANY bridge that was fixed by the UN.

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Featuring Kofi Annan as "The Troll"

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0122e.html#gruff
Once upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Gruff."

On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.
(snip)

and the UN keeps sending this stuff out. Link to UNFIL pdf at site:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/web...lah_Firing_from_Vicinity_of_UN_Positions&only

There’s an amazing amount of press coverage of Israel’s airstrike on a UN observer post yesterday, but today’s UNIFIL press release (PDF) contains some information you aren’t hearing about on the nightly news.

Another UN position of the Ghanaian battalion in the area of Marwahin in the western sector was also directly hit by one mortar round from the Hezbollah side last night. The round did not explode, and there were no casualties or material damage. Another 5 incidents of firing close to UN positions from the Israeli side were reported yesterday. It was also reported that Hezbollah fired from the vicinity of four UN positions at Alma ash Shab, Tibnin, Brashit, and At Tiri. All UNIFIL positions remain occupied and maintained by the troops.

Forum List

Back