The Ultimate Goal of Democrats is finally being realized!

You are correct.
Employers want cheap labor.
They want people to work for them without having to pay them a living wage.
So what happens when an unskilled worker makes 30 bucks an hour? Do you think that a carpenter or mechanic who makes 30 an hour will be happy with what they make?

No, they will want a huge wage increase. And as it works it way thru society, our low wage worker will make 30 an hour, and everyone else will be making more.

Society will reset. The only thing we will have accomplished is making our money worth less.

More fake news. Just ignore the massive age discrimination and the sort of psycho gimps who dream up all sorts of schemes to eliminate job applicants based on computer programs at companies who use those idiot boxes called 'kiosks' as a substitute for employment offices and applications. How many idiots actually give these machines the Social Security numbers and other personal info? And who waits for a call that might not come for months?

So what happens when an unskilled worker makes 30 bucks an hour? Do you think that a carpenter or mechanic who makes 30 an hour will be happy with what they make?

No, they will want a huge wage increase. And as it works it way thru society, our low wage worker will make 30 an hour, and everyone else will be making more.

Society will reset. The only thing we will have accomplished is making our money worth less.

There's too much money at the top of the food chain - that's what's driving a lot of inflation. That and corporate profiteering.

"The transition to a multipolar, fragmented, and contradictory world has happened faster and more definitively than expected." - UK government

Because you have no one but idiots among those who expected it.
The old, but savvy, pedophiles are dead, and today's Psakis aren't pulling their weight.
Negative selection of decadent capitalism.

How's the economy in Alabama?

I got some VC guys who are into marketing shit kicking. If we can improve efficiency in terms of bovine reproduction, I'm pretty sure we can scale this up. We're also hedging with shit-coin as a hedge against inflation.

A free people, in a free country, are free to not work if they choose.

Nothing worse than a millennial that walks in like they rent the place.

It is getting harder and harder for even two income families to make ends meet.

My wife asked me what happens if things go bad and our money is lost. I told her that if that happens any contract between people and society would have to have been violated, I'll be old and I'll figure out how to steal what we needed.

Tell her it's what you both voted for in 2020 and support the illegitimate Tyrannical regime cradle to grave. As you live in your electric car but w/o any place to charge it and no bathroom. She'll love you even more for your anti-American ways.

A capitalistic, free-market economy is 100% dependent upon a struggling Proletariat made up of people willing to toil right at or slightly below the poverty line their entire lives. Most of them will never rise in SES.
Think of them as the human "ants" that make the colony (the economy) actually function. It is their labor that generates income (and ultimately) wealth.
The owners and investors and boards of directors and bankers (and so on) rarely (if ever) actually "produce" anything.
The wealth generated by the ants simply funnels up the pyramid to them and sustains them.

But.....IF the ants ever decide "screw it! I'd rather live on the street in a cardboard box and scrounge in dumpsters than bust my ass all day working for these assholes in these conditions so I can BARELY make enough to pay rent on this dump so I'll have a place to sleep between shifts......"

Then it ALL falls apart.
The house of cards begins to crumble.
The ruse cannot be sustained and Capitalism begins to unravel at the seams.

That is all we are seeing. The beginning of the end.
Bullshit.
Capitalism as a FREE-market economy is what raised living standards of all Americans during the past century(+) to being the best nation and living standard in the world. Unfortunately, in recent decades, laws and regulations have been imposed that have shifted too much control and wealth to an elite minority creating an oligarchy and crony-capitalism reaping the profits and others(rest of us) squeezed out. It's still possible somewhat to rise economically but it is harder than it was pre-1960s, and more limited in level of success/attainment.

Look to CCP China for a probable End that might be in store for the USA, and the planet.

Interesting that our peak as an industrial power house came when the LFPR was much lower than it is now.
The rest of the world was even lower, especially post World War Two when the Axis nations were in ruins and Allied partners also drained. The USA had about 2-3 decades where we were the main industrial and economic power of the Free (non Communist) world, but are helping to rebuild the vanquished and passing out huge amounts of foreign aid, leveled the playing field so to speak. Also some other factors such as letting CCP China take our industrial base, investments, and commerce/markets.

America's low labor participation rate 'a social and economic disaster,' experts warn

Economists are sounding the alarm over millions of would-be workers refusing to return

By now it's common knowledge that the U.S. saw an unprecedented drop in labor participation at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 as health concerns, lockdowns and stimulus payments caused tens of millions to abandon or forfeit their jobs.

But three years later, millions still haven't returned – including many who quit in the middle of their prime working years – and some economists are sounding the alarm that so many capable, would-be earners remain out of the workforce.

When the Labor Department reported last month that unemployment dropped to 3.4% in January, the lowest level in more than 50 years, not all experts were celebrating.

Democrats love a dependent society!-OG

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...r-experts-warn
Here's an example of the recent/current agenda of my county's Democrat party. The link takes to a page with more detail on the bullet list.
WHATCOM COUNTY DEMOCRAT PARTY PURSUE RESOLUTIONS THAT JEOPORDIZE PUBLIC SAFETY:

1) Resolution to POSTPONE NEW WC JAIL BALLOT Until 2024
2) Resolution to Oppose Rollback of Law Enforcement Vehicle Pursuit of Criminals
3) Multiple Resolutions from WC Democrat Feb 2023 Meeting
--a) Gun Rights restrictions
--b) Universal Civic Duty Voting
--c) Health Care Act for Abortion
--d) Repeal Jaywalking Law
--e) Restrict Low-Level Traffic Stops
--f) Legalize Medical Use of Psilocybin Mushroom Use and MDMA (Ecstasy) for Mental Health

Resolutions on jail, police chases, guns, abortion, and more at Sat. Feb. 25 General Membership Meeting - Whatcom Democrats

Check the mirror and apply this transference you show.
Your avatar makes clear where your allegiance and intentions lie.

Yes, not with either party that continues to fail us at every election and the true believers will just make excuse after excuse after excuse.

Forum List

Back