The Ultimate Goal of Democrats is finally being realized!

Check the definition of inflation.

I suggest you do that, actually.

It's too much money in supply that's out of sync with the wealth produced that causes it.

Inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods. It's not the wage earner that's barely making rent who's responsible for surges in inflation.

Huge jumps in Deficit spending also major driver.

Nah, the deficit has little to do with inflation.

Yes, not with either party that continues to fail us at every election and the true believers will just make excuse after excuse after excuse.

Another stupid spinning stalling line of complete BS. We know what we had going in USA 2019. We know what we got now 2023. We also know why and who is cause. Results matter.

America's low labor participation rate 'a social and economic disaster,' experts warn

Economists are sounding the alarm over millions of would-be workers refusing to return

By now it's common knowledge that the U.S. saw an unprecedented drop in labor participation at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 as health concerns, lockdowns and stimulus payments caused tens of millions to abandon or forfeit their jobs.

But three years later, millions still haven't returned – including many who quit in the middle of their prime working years – and some economists are sounding the alarm that so many capable, would-be earners remain out of the workforce.

When the Labor Department reported last month that unemployment dropped to 3.4% in January, the lowest level in more than 50 years, not all experts were celebrating.

Democrats love a dependent society!-OG

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...r-experts-warn
If people don't realize the sinister side of the Democrat party, then we as a nation are toast. Not sure what's in the card's anymore. Holding my breath for better days to maybe come, otherwise if only for a short while until the good Lord has had enough of it all, and therefore he orders the angel to reep the harvest separating the tares from the wheat in which the angel had asked once before or before it's time.

Inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods. It's not the wage earner that's barely making rent who's responsible for surges in inflation.

Inflation is to many dollars chasing to few goods ? Explain or give examples if you will. Thanks

You set your price at what the market will bear. If the market is willing to pay more, you charge more. If they aren't you pay less.

One can't pay more unless more and more and more is being pumped.

Ho
You set your price at what the market will bear. If the market is willing to pay more, you charge more. If they aren't you pay less.
How does this create inflation??? Oh and products are only worth what they are worth, so if the market will pay more you charge more ? How can you charge more than what a product is worth ? Isn't that gouging ?

One can't pay more unless more and more and more is being pumped.
Talking about oil I suppose ? True, if the oil isn't there for our supply in wholesale form because it wasn't pumped in our COUNTRY, then we pay higher prices for it being imported. This inturn drives inflation because once the chain becomes higher priced all up and down it, then it takes far more of our incomes to cope with the situation when paying retail for it.

Biden bragged out of his own dirty mouth about how he was going to end Fossil fuel's in this country, but alas we need to look beyond Biden, and get to the root cause of the idiocy, otherwise find out who was the influencers that led Biden to do their bidding for them while at the podium. That's the one's that need to be dealt with for causing all the inflationary bull shite.

Talking about oil I suppose ? True, if the oil isn't there for our supply in wholesale form because it wasn't pumped in our COUNTRY, then we pay higher prices for it being imported. This inturn drives inflation because once the chain becomes higher priced all up and down it, then it takes far more of our incomes to cope with the situation when paying retail for it.

Biden bragged out of his own dirty mouth about how he was going to end Fossil fuel's in this country, but alas we need to look beyond Biden, and get to the root cause of the idiocy, otherwise find out who was the influencers that led Biden to do their bidding for them while at the podium. That's the one's that need to be dealt with for causing all the inflationary bull shite.

Like Obama, Biden's words were hollow. Nothing of major has changed today at $67 than when it was at $ 127 just a short while ago.

The arguments were that it went to near $130 because Biden was president and the war in Ukraine. Biden is still president and the war rages on. Oil is now $67.

Inflation is to many dollars chasing to few goods ? Explain or give examples if you will. Thanks

You can have inflation either because you've created too much money and supply hasn't kept up, or because you have the same amount of money but for whatever reason - supply chain failure or production failure - you have fewer goods.

Some would argue - and I would probably agree - that Biden's 2021 stimulus contributed to the former: added more dollars with the same amount of supply. The supply chain breakdown is an example of the latter: same amount of $ but they can't get to the supply. Consequently, consumers wait longer and pay more for new cars.

You basically said what I did, only I didn't blame the "wage earner" as being responsible for it.
The deficit is one of the major drivers when more money is printed to cover the shortfall in revenue(taxes)

Back in the sixties when I was doing high school and working in retail grocery stores, a candy bar would cost either 5 cents or 10 cents, depending on type. Today the same candy bar will cost a dollar to a dollar and half. Back then minimum wage was about $1.35/hr. Now minimum wage is around $15.00/hr. = inflation.
OR
&

BTW, if one is invested in a pension fund, IRA, and/or 401K you will want those corporations your money was invested in to make a profit so your savings in such will grow, and hopefully keep pace with inflation.

Last edited:
Yes, not with either party that continues to fail us at every election and the true believers will just make excuse after excuse after excuse.
That "us" sounds like "you" and I'd bet the "fail" is they don't give you enough money for freeloading.
The system is fairly locked in at two major parties so that's the real choice. "Third" parties in past century haven't gained much traction except for a few small, local elections.
The anarchy symbol in your avatar suggests you don't know how to play politics or don't want too. In most cases the anarchist is just another thief and criminal.

The deficit is one of the major drivers when more money is printed to cover the shortfall in revenue(taxes)

Back in the sixties when I was doing high school and working in retail grocery stores, a candy bar would cost either 5 cents or 10 cents, depending on type. Today the same candy bar will cost a dollar to a dollar and half. Back then minimum wage was about $1.35/hr. Now minimum wage is around $15.00/hr. = inflation.

But relatively speaking, that's not a problem. Not an inflation in real terms. Yes, things cost more now but wages have increased to cover it. The issue is where the wages rise a lot and where they rise a little.

A simple example of how inflation works. Let's say everyone has enough money to buy one iPhone per person. Then the government gives out a stimulus check and now, within the span of a week or two, everyone has enough money to buy 2 iphones. That increases demand over the same amount of supply. Producers raise prices because they can, and if you believe in economics as a science, this is a natural way to curb demand and bring demand/supply to a state of equilibrium.

Inflation can also occur because of a supply breakdown. Let's say there is no stimulus and everyone has enough money to buy 1 iphone. But suddenly there's a labor dispute or natural disaster that interrupts manufacturing for weeks or even months. Everyone has the money to buy an iphone but now everyone's competing for fewer iphones that are available. So again, manufacturers can raise prices. Some may have money or desire to buy the more expensive iphones; others may wait it out and use what they have a little longer. This is actually similar to what happened in the auto industry during the pandemic.

America's low labor participation rate 'a social and economic disaster,' experts warn

Economists are sounding the alarm over millions of would-be workers refusing to return

By now it's common knowledge that the U.S. saw an unprecedented drop in labor participation at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 as health concerns, lockdowns and stimulus payments caused tens of millions to abandon or forfeit their jobs.

But three years later, millions still haven't returned – including many who quit in the middle of their prime working years – and some economists are sounding the alarm that so many capable, would-be earners remain out of the workforce.

When the Labor Department reported last month that unemployment dropped to 3.4% in January, the lowest level in more than 50 years, not all experts were celebrating.

Democrats love a dependent society!-OG

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...r-experts-warn
Those rich folks want to recoup their losses by imposing austerities on their workers, demanding more labor for inadequate wages in a country where the cost of living is through the roof. My maternal grandfather arrived here with my grandmother and mother in 1961 from Cuba, with a few pennies in his pocket, and four years later after working a blue-collar job in a boat factory in Miami, Florida, he bought his house cash. My grandmother was a homemaker, supported by her husband, raising two children (my uncle was born in Miami). Those days in America, which by the looks of your profile picture, was the America you were born and raised in, are gone, thanks to right-wing, supply-side economics. The trickle-down doesn't trickle.

a9d62420d24f8be9751f49effc0dabb6.jpg

2023-03-20_7-35-05.png

1603781830383_image0.jpeg

5a134a131c79d.image_.jpg

trickledown.jpg

The Trickle Down Doesn't Trickle.

That "us" sounds like "you" and I'd bet the "fail" is they don't give you enough money for freeloading.

Oh, they give plenty. That's why we are $31 trillion in debt. You should be so proud of your vote.

The system is fairly locked in at two major parties so that's the real choice. "Third" parties in past century haven't gained much traction except for a few small, local elections.
The anarchy symbol in your avatar suggests you don't know how to play politics or don't want too. In most cases the anarchist is just another thief and criminal.

Play? LOL. No matter who gets elected the results are the same. Yes, I prefer to not play that silly, silly game.

Forum List

Back