The U.S. Needs To Act Against Russian Threat To Ukraine!

You see, they got under their control countries, that tried to really enslave them (being parts of the Third Reich or it's allies). Americans did the same thing. And they left countries which promised to be neutral - Iran, Yugoslavia, Austria, Finland.

Which enslaved Eastern European countries were allies of Hitler?

Americans did the same thing.

Which European countries were enslaved by Americans?

Yeah, sneaky Finns provoking the largest nation in the world.
Poor Russia had no choice, they had to attack.
Of course the Russians had the choice:
1) Do not attack and lost Leningrad in the first days of the war;
2) Be provoked, attack Finland in winter and take few regions, enough for defense, but not enough to prevent the blockade (and lost more than 2 million lives);
3) Ignore provocations, better prepare, attack Finland at spring, join the Finnish Soviet Republic to the Soviet Union, win the war earlier, save millions of the Soviets, Americans, Germans, Japans and other people.

Their real choice (as it often happens in the real life) wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst, too.

Most of the people here haven't been inside the iron curtain. I have. The worst western country was many times better than any iron curtain country. And the Sattelite Countries were better than Russia itself. You are coming from a 3rd world country with nukes who has a very long history of bullying other countries. The US and EU cannot afford to allow your country to continue bullying other countries.
Do you think, that Russia and China can afford to allow NATO to continue bullying other countries?
And yes, Russia is nice, especially Moscow (IMO, the best European city).

Of course the Russians had the choice:
1) Do not attack and lost Leningrad in the first days of the war;
2) Be provoked, attack Finland in winter and take few regions, enough for defense, but not enough to prevent the blockade (and lost more than 2 million lives);
3) Ignore provocations, better prepare, attack Finland at spring, join the Finnish Soviet Republic to the Soviet Union, win the war earlier, save millions of the Soviets, Americans, Germans, Japans and other people.

Their real choice (as it often happens in the real life) wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst, too.

Poor Russia. Everybody out to get her. Nothing her fault.

You don't say! You have scars all over your body to prove that? Poor creature, how could they?

You still have bread and meat lines. Your poor are dependent on the west's donations for just basic needs. It hasn't changed since the 70s since I visited. There are other ways to receive scars.

You still have bread and meat lines. Your poor are dependent on the west's donations for just basic needs. It hasn't changed since the 70s since I visited. There are other ways to receive scars.
Bread and meat lines? What country do you mean? Is it the US maybe? I think I saw those, and thousands of tents along the streets with bums and meth-heads wallowing in their own shit, piss and vomit. Quite agree with you on that.

Bread and meat lines? What country do you mean? Is it the US maybe? I think I saw those, and thousands of tents along the streets with bums and meth-heads wallowing in their own shit, piss and vomit. Quite agree with you on that.

Can't say that I disagree with you there. But I am honest about it. And they are there for the same reason that yours are there too. But we admit it.

That's the problem with you. You don't get nothing in our history. You're taught that the USA won the war while Russians were "lazing on a Sunday afternoon" all the time. False flag or true, the USSR needed that strip of land to guard itself from the coming inevitable war with Germany and Finland was as good as a jumping-off-ground for Germans at the time. Besides, everything coming from you is emotional nonsense. Is there a point in having an argument? If Tucker Carlson, one of the few remaining sensible men in America can't din into your heads that guarding your southern boarders is more important than wasting money on Ukraine, whose location on the map is dimly known to most, the only thing left for me is being emotional.
No, it's not a problem with me. You say I don't get anything in your history, as if the USSR setting off a false flag operation could be changed depending on how you look at it. The USSR "needed" Finland's territory. Well then, the USSR invaded Finland. Someone wrote

"The Russians never invaded anyone I know of.
They were totally defensive"

Well, clearly this isn't true, is it? No matter how much you think I don't get Russian History.

You say everything I say is "emotional nonsense", and yet I'm not posting emotional things. As for your "Tucker Carlson" sentence, I have no idea what you're even talking about.

Stick to the topic.

The other moron from your congress said on CNN "we must sanction Russia (among other things) for the false flag operation" when there hadn't been such so far. Now we enslaved Mongolia it turns out. What a rich history of heinous crimes we have. I wouldn't have a Russian for a friend either if I were American.

What on Earth are you going on about?

Poor Russia. Biggest inferiority complex in history.
You see, exceptionalism is one of most popular misconceptions in the world. The Russians believe that they are exceptional, the Americans believe that they are exceptional, the Chineses believe that they are exceptional...
And no, from their point of view, it's not "inferiority complex". They (many of them) take is an evidence of their moral superiority. The part of "Holy Russia" myth.

Forum List

Back