The U.S. gave free reign to Al-Qaeda in Syria: Now they're emboldened & want Nigeria

Rejoinder Nigeria Civil War (1967 ? 1970) Niger Bridge Tragedy General Murtala Not to Be Blamed Alone

– By Ahmed Adoke

I commend the time/painstaking by Brig. Gen. Godwin Alabi Isama memoir of the Nigeria Civil War, 1967–70 THE TRAGEDY OF VICTORY and rejoinder to his interview of Saturday Nation Newspaper dated 13th July 2013 pages 20, 21 and 47 and the presentation of the book recently at NIIA, Victoria Island, Lagos State published in the News Magazine 19, August, pages 52 and 53

Straightening of historical records should be the concern of patriotic Nigerians and we should learn to appreciate efforts of our leaders at all levels of governance. Our dead leaders should not be castigated particularly those who fought for Nigeria to remain one indivisible country.

Civil Wars can reoccur and, also, spread to neighboring countries. The Civil War in Libya spread to Syria right after we put boots on the ground in Libya. Isn't Obama playing a dangerous game with the lives of millions of Africans and Arabs, by continuing the former administration's policy of invading more and more countries? While most believe Obama is done with Syria and invading more countries, I doubt it.

We didn't have boots on the ground in Libya and we have not invaded any ME countries. Show a link about boots on the ground and US Troops invading any county under the Obama administration. I say you full of shit and spreading misinformation. You are horribly misinformed or a liar.

Boom!

U.S. Boots on the Ground in Libya, Pentagon Confirms | Fox News

U.S. Boots on the Ground in Libya, Pentagon Confirms
Sep 12, 2011
By Justin Fishel

Despite repeated assurances from President Obama and military leaders that the U.S. would not send uniformed military personnel into Libya, four U.S. service members arrived on the ground in Tripoli over the weekend.

According to Pentagon spokesman Capt. John Kirby, the four unidentified troops are there working under the State Department's chief of mission to assist in rebuilding the U.S. Embassy.

2,200 Marines Go To Libya, ?What Happened to No Boots on the Ground??

2,200 Marines Go To Libya, ‘What Happened to No Boots on the Ground’?
Obama’s supposedly steadfast claim that there will be “no boots on the ground” in Libya?

In all the reporting on the involvement of US Forces in Libya a report by WCTI Channel 12 News in New Bern, North Carolina seems to have gone by almost unnoticed. The News channel reports that 2,200 U.S. Marines have been shipped off the Libya. But doesn’t this deployment clash with Obama’s supposedly steadfast claim that there will be “no boots on the ground” in Libya?

On March 20 WCTI reported that the Marines were shipping out.

About 2,200 Marines from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, or 26th MEU will take part. Their mission is to help end the violence directed at the Libyan people. ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110522113107AAIK4Bu

Even if we didn't put boots on the ground in Libya, U.S. aerial bombing in close support of the rebels won the war against Khadafy. Our large number of warplanes in a major bombing campaign over Libya was in itself a full-fledge American invasion of Libya.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJZJPDesRM]Boots On The Ground In Libya - Obama's Endless Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Michael Scheuer (Former CIA Bin Laden Chief - @:55): But I think, you know, very clearly, U.S. Special Forces, CIA paramilitary officers have been on the ground since the beginning, not only helping the resistance, but trying to figure out who the resistance is...

Also, the rebels in Syria would never have gotten any kind of foothold, without CIA technical training of rebels and CIA directed supply of the rebels. Never.

I still remember that day vividly when the major cable news networks announced there will be boots on the ground the next day, and it wasn't just to secure the embassy or a minor security action. The momentous announcement was just a few days before Khadafy's forces fell for the last time.

Edit:

I started a thread on a different forum called "Boots on the ground" on 9-12-11. My original post said only, "Which soil will we anoint next?"

This is how the thread started:

ItsStockOfficer: Syria.

QuickHitCurepon: Ah, the most obvious answer. That's what they want everyone to believe, and of course, they desperately would love Assad's head, but my guess is Somalia.

ItsStockOfficer: Why Somalia?

QuickHitCurepon: America wants to slay its demons. What better reason would they want?

ItsStockOfficer: Why would we give a fuck about Somalia? Somalia is hardly a demon.

QuickHitCurepon: Psychology bro. You misunderstood my comment. Somalia is just a road bump on our merry way.

Last edited:
When marines went to Somalia, in those two days, 3,000 Somalians were killed.

I watched the movie Black Hawk Down a couple of months ago. The Somalis kicked our asses, and the only alternative was a full-scale invasion. Thank God, the president then had the wisdom to just let it go. :clap2:

Our last two presidents don't have the wisdom God gave them. :eusa_silenced:

and the names they called Clinton for scaling back the military.

Bubba?

Forum List

Back