The Tyre Nichols Beatdown.Can We All Guess How The Left And/Or Mobs Would Of Reacted If This Happened In Los Angeles With Five White Policemen?

I have watched all the video footage I can find on the police interaction with the decedent. I have yet to be outraged. As with most of these alleged “police brutality” cases, it all starts with the perp fighting, resisting police and trying to escape (and interfering/obstructing a criminal investigation). In other words, the decedent escalates the situation and places everyone in danger. The officers were not “murdering” the perp; they were subduing him. I wonder what the decedent’s toxicology report would show. But assuming it’s clean, the decedent obviously set the cops off. His actions must be taken into account when judging the police actions.

To be clear, I am not saying that cops should generally be permitted to kick a restrained criminal in the head repeatedly. However, officers need to have a certain amount of latitude, gauged by context, to be human. I am quite sure that if all these outraged people were in the cops’ shoes in this matter they too would want to kick the fuck out of this brains-for-shit guy after having to fight with this yo-yo and chase him down.

Second degree murder charges against these officers in these circumstances is a joke. This is a case of media-created false outrage driven by video images lacking context (I.e., a misleading narrative). It is all smoke and mirrors with protests all queued up and ready to go. Saul Alinsky himself could not have created a better script for societal discord.
Once the cops have him in cuffs they're responsible for him.
They continued to kick him in the face even though he was face-down ready to be stuffed into the cop car.
It was murder.

someone said the kicked him in the face, twice?

Kicking in the head seems to be becoming “mainstream” for city attacks on outnumbered victims. This is nothing new Nowdays. In the olden days, you used to say “ had enough? Dont get up or you get some more”. Never kicks to head? Thx hollywood and Leftist puke for killing the Black communities.

Chauvin was fired, arrested and charged within 3 days of committing his crime

Not even close
The police ignored the attack and did not report it

It was not until the video surfaced and their were protests and riots that chauvin was charged

Not even close
The police ignored the attack and did not report it

It was not until the video surfaced and their were protests and riots that chauvin was charged
George Floyd? Are you kidding?

"
On May 25, 2020, Chauvin was one of four officers involved in arresting George Floyd on suspicion of using a counterfeit $20 bill at a market and was the field training officer for one of the other officers involved.[38] Security camera footage from a nearby business did not show Floyd resisting the arrest.[39][40] The criminal complaint stated that, based on body camera footage, Floyd repeatedly said he could not breathe while standing outside the police car, resisted getting in the car and fell down;[41] he went to the ground face down. While Floyd was handcuffed and lying face down on the street, Chauvin knelt on Floyd's neck for more than nine minutes.[42][43][44] After Chauvin placed his knee on Floyd's neck, Floyd repeatedly said "I can't breathe", "Mama", and "please".[45][44] For part of the time, two other officers knelt on Floyd's back.[46] During the final two[47] minutes Floyd was motionless and had no pulse.[48] Several bystanders took videos which were widely circulated and broadcast.[45]

Chauvin and the other officers involved were fired the day following the incident.[49] While knee-to-neck restraints are allowed in Minnesota under certain circumstances, Chauvin's use of the technique has been widely criticized by law enforcement experts as excessive.[50][51][52] On June 23, Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said that Chauvin had been trained in the dangers of positional asphyxiation and characterized Floyd's death as murder.[53

Chauvin was arrested on May 29, 2020.[54] Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman charged him with third-degree murder, and the lesser included offense of second-degree manslaughter,["

Your talking out your ass again RW.

George Floyd? Are you kidding?

"
On May 25, 2020, Chauvin was one of four officers involved in arresting George Floyd on suspicion of using a counterfeit $20 bill at a market and was the field training officer for one of the other officers involved.[38] Security camera footage from a nearby business did not show Floyd resisting the arrest.[39][40] The criminal complaint stated that, based on body camera footage, Floyd repeatedly said he could not breathe while standing outside the police car, resisted getting in the car and fell down;[41] he went to the ground face down. While Floyd was handcuffed and lying face down on the street, Chauvin knelt on Floyd's neck for more than nine minutes.[42][43][44] After Chauvin placed his knee on Floyd's neck, Floyd repeatedly said "I can't breathe", "Mama", and "please".[45][44] For part of the time, two other officers knelt on Floyd's back.[46] During the final two[47] minutes Floyd was motionless and had no pulse.[48] Several bystanders took videos which were widely circulated and broadcast.[45]

Chauvin and the other officers involved were fired the day following the incident.[49] While knee-to-neck restraints are allowed in Minnesota under certain circumstances, Chauvin's use of the technique has been widely criticized by law enforcement experts as excessive.[50][51][52] On June 23, Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said that Chauvin had been trained in the dangers of positional asphyxiation and characterized Floyd's death as murder.[53

Chauvin was arrested on May 29, 2020.[54] Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman charged him with third-degree murder, and the lesser included offense of second-degree manslaughter,["

Your talking out your ass again RW.
You are correct

That's exactly what you did, pull it out of your ass.

And that is a lie for one, by claiming ANTIFA, which is just an idea, has no organization, and is not supported by the CIA and FBI. How do we know? Because your miserable lying no good ass, didn't provide the link proving that. You're also a loser.
You're talking out of Biden's ass.

I have watched all the video footage I can find on the police interaction with the decedent. I have yet to be outraged. As with most of these alleged “police brutality” cases, it all starts with the perp fighting, resisting police and trying to escape (and interfering/obstructing a criminal investigation). In other words, the decedent escalates the situation and places everyone in danger. The officers were not “murdering” the perp; they were subduing him. I wonder what the decedent’s toxicology report would show. But assuming it’s clean, the decedent obviously set the cops off. His actions must be taken into account when judging the police actions.

To be clear, I am not saying that cops should generally be permitted to kick a restrained criminal in the head repeatedly. However, officers need to have a certain amount of latitude, gauged by context, to be human. I am quite sure that if all these outraged people were in the cops’ shoes in this matter they too would want to kick the fuck out of this brains-for-shit guy after having to fight with this yo-yo and chase him down.

Second degree murder charges against these officers in these circumstances is a joke. This is a case of media-created false outrage driven by video images lacking context (I.e., a misleading narrative). It is all smoke and mirrors with protests all queued up and ready to go. Saul Alinsky himself could not have created a better script for societal discord.

How is it that police forces around the world can manage to arrest unarmed suspects without killing more than 1500 people every year? These are people who have not been convicted of anything. Resisting arrest is not a capital offense, and yet in the USA, police shoot and kill more than 1000 people per year. Nearly all other first world nations have fewer than 20 suspects killed by police in a year. None have more than 50.

American cities larger than 100,000 people are now paying out over $250 million dollars per year, to settle "excessive use of force" law suits.

When the perp stops moving for five minutes, he's been "subdued". American police put an awful lot of emphasis on "subduing" people - to death. You have the highest rates of murder and violent crime in the first world, and the highest rate of incarcertation in the world. You have more people in jail that China and Russia COMBINED, and they're police states.

Whatever you're doing in terms of crime, gun control, and the justice system, it's an abject failure.

Why are there a half dozen police officers at a traffic stop? It seems that a mob mentality breaks out with these police officers and they egg each other on in these violent confrontations.

And even if this happened with five white cops in Tennesee, yes, the response would of been at least at little more violent in the Memphis area. But in a city like Los Angeles? The aftermath to come would of been pretty obvious to predict. And aside from the "Los Angeles Response", we can also guess on the aftermaths/responses to death of Tyre in cities like Minneapolis and Portland just to begin with. Well at least no republican would incite violence, and can you image the reponse from the ladies on "The View"? would they all blame the riots on a few very famous republicans?

Your IQ and EQ must both be extremely low. The ignorance and inhumanity of this thread has earned you a permanent ignore. Bye...

Strike three.

Still no citation of Sharpton's orders.

Now take your word salad and go home.

And again......you want to play games about the racist, anit-semite al sharpton, good friend to barak obama....while I point out that the democrat party uses blm and antifa as their brown shirts.

The riots faded away b cause your peeps cheated their way back in power. The riots and excuses will begin when you're out of power

The riots stopped because the Biden DOJ started putting patterns and policy orders into place. Trump's DOJ cancelled all of the patterns and policy orders put in place by the Obama Administration, and issued no new ones. Trump personally encouraged police not to be "too gentle" putting suspects into the cruiser.

Trump let the riots run because he thought they were good for his election chances. He did nothing to address the root causes of the unrest. He encouraged the violence and he encouraged right wing thugs to get involved as well, praising Kyle Rittenhouse and inviting him to the White House. If the cities were burning after leftist marches, how was that not good for Trump?

The demonstrations will start if there is no police reform and the police continue to murder civilians with impunity.

The riots stopped because the Biden DOJ started putting patterns and policy orders into place. Trump's DOJ cancelled all of the patterns and policy orders put in place by the Obama Administration, and issued no new ones. Trump personally encouraged police not to be "too gentle" putting suspects into the cruiser.
The riots stopped before Biden was inaugurated…….
Trump let the riots run because he thought they were good for his election chances. He did nothing to address the root causes of the unrest. He encouraged the violence and he encouraged right wing thugs to get involved as well, praising Kyle Rittenhouse and inviting him to the White House. If the cities were burning after leftist marches, how was that not good for Trump?

The demonstrations will start if there is no police reform and the police continue to murder civilians with impunity.

Everything in your post blames BLM for the violence cause by the Oath Keepers, and the Proud Boys at the BLM protests. Then you blame the mass media for the problems.

You blame EVERYONE, but a violent and racist system of justice which demonizes black people, leftists, and supports conservative values first and foremost. Keep the rabble in line and protect property.

THIS is why Republican children need to learn history.
It’s About common sense. What are you speaking of with the proud boys? Black Lives Matter is racist their name alone is racist who are you trying to convince. What argument are you attempting to make. The Black Lives Matter website is filled with racism, anti-Americanism and all sorts of division.

you have people with Black Lives Matter T-shirts who are beating the heck out of Donald Trump supporters at the BLM rallies in 2020. These were brutal sites to see there were hundreds if not thousands of them.

I’m sorry to hear you had that opinion about the police. These are our neighbors are friends in our family members. There are bad people who are members of unions. Look at doctors, lawyers teachers within every category there is bad. So you need to apply this to the police and the far left is not doing that. Certainly the mass media is mistreating the situation horribly

Bottom line in the country of over 300 million people we have violent events every single day tell me why don’t those events get the main stream coverage this event is. I can tell you why my friend it’s because there’s an agenda driven by the media and driven by left-wing politicians on this thing. I’ve already outlined that I want justice for this young man but if you don’t care about that that’s not my problem. One can pursue justice for this case without it causing national headlines because of violence like this happens every day. The mass media and throw a wrench into this thing and justice might not be served.

If you want to miss represent my views and viewpoints of other people that’s your problem. I totally hope you have a nice day and if you support equality among man then we probably don’t disagree on much.

328134585_3082534182043309_3789399704992793216_n.jpg

Forum List

Back