The Tyre Nichols Beatdown.Can We All Guess How The Left And/Or Mobs Would Of Reacted If This Happened In Los Angeles With Five White Policemen?

The problem with having a good riot is you have to build outrage.
Injustice
Someone is getting away with murder

You don’t have that with Tyre Nichols

Before the video was even released, the officers were fired and charged with murder

What was there to protest?
Is there such a thing as a good "riot"? Protest I'll buy, riot not so much.

Again if all the facts were the same minus the race of the officers we would likely be seeing a different outcome with regard to protests/riots. You do realize that right?

Also if Tyre were a white dude we probably dont even hear about this. Though I will say this particular incident seems exceptionally brutal on the police side.

Actually that's exactly what it was.
Really? There was pretty immediate outrage against Chauvin as I recall. I don't have the timeline in front of me but I don't remember the police force of city government trying to brush what happened under the rug and them only prosecuting Chauvin because of the riots.

And even if this happened with five white cops in Tennesee, yes, the response would of been at least at little more violent in the Memphis area. But in a city like Los Angeles? The aftermath to come would of been pretty obvious to predict. And aside from the "Los Angeles Response", we can also guess on the aftermaths/responses to death of Tyre in cities like Minneapolis and Portland just to begin with. Well at least no republican would incite violence, and can you image the reponse from the ladies on "The View"? would they all blame the riots on a few very famous republicans?
Well this perhaps goes to show you the blatant hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter and the far left.

The other reason though that there might not be as many protest perhaps. Now mind you I haven’t been following the news in the past 24 hours I’m just making this post now. But my point is if there’s not riots could it be because of the rise of social media. It seems like these past two years social media has been on steroids and it has been affecting people so much that they’re not going out and doing anything we’re just on their phones all day. That is a theory of mine and it could be wrong could be partially right though.

But the other theory goes back to your point and I think that has more credence to it. Well there’s no doubt brother that when we have the very rare occurrence of a white cop who commits an injustice to a black person that the media runs wild with it. It is crystal clear and it is obviously hypocritical. It’s unfortunate because most Americans black-and-white just want to get on with life in this country. They want a good job and they want a good house they want the American dream.

I truly hope that both Democrats and Republicans can learn from their mistakes in the past and cannot play the race dividing game. We have no more room in America for racial division. We need better jobs in this country we need a better healthcare system. We don’t need politicians saying that Black people are born privileged or white people are born privileged it doesn’t help anybody.

Does anybody have the criminal history ( if there was a criminal history) of the victim?

Have any more details of the case came out yet? Did the victim attack one of the police officers on a different day or something? Iow I’m saying did the victim perhaps attack one of the police officers a few weeks ago? And then the cops wanted to get their revenge so that’s why there was a beat down?

Is there any information that did not come out yesterday that has recently come out in the past few hours?

Is there such a thing as a good "riot"? Protest I'll buy, riot not so much.

Again if all the facts were the same minus the race of the officers we would likely be seeing a different outcome with regard to protests/riots. You do realize that right?

Also if Tyre were a white dude we probably dont even hear about this. Though I will say this particular incident seems exceptionally brutal on the police side.
Wrong, and wrong.

In this case the police department did the right thing before the release of the video would have pushed them to take action.

Before people could even be outraged by the video of what the police did, the department already fired the officers, and the DA already charged them with 2nd degree murder.

As opposed to other cases where nothing was done until after their inaction brought about protests, that escalated into riots.

And BTW if 5 black cops had done this to a white man, there wouldn't have been riots, there would have been proud boys and oath keepers leading an armed insurrection against the government.

Wrong, and wrong.

In this case the police department did the right thing before the release of the video would have pushed them to take action.

Before people could even be outraged by the video of what the police did, the department already fired the officers, and the DA already charged them with 2nd degree murder.

As opposed to other cases where nothing was done until after their inaction brought about protests, that escalated into riots.

And BTW if 5 black cops had done this to a white man, there wouldn't have been riots, there would have been proud boys and oath keepers leading an armed insurrection against the government.

Floyd is killed on May 25. Chauvin is fired May 26. Chauvin is arrested and charged May 29. 4 days from committing the crime to arrest.

Many have pondered over the reason why this happened, and many instances of the same have happened in the past in America. But only once have we heard the most likely explanation and that came from Michael Moore during the Chauvin murder case.

Michael had the courage to say that it's because America lives a culture of wars and killing abroad and has for at least since WW2. It's America's culture.

I've argued that myself here in the past. I've asked how it is that it's surprising that the people of a violent nation are violent.

At best, the word 'culture' was mentioned, but then quickly passed over.

But yet again, tears were shed and bewilderment was displayed, as the truth was once again skirted around by American media people who can never know the truth.

Sadly we see violence as patriotic.

I've argued that myself here in the past. I've asked how it is that it's surprising that the people of a violent nation are violent.

Sadly we see violence as patriotic.
Thank you for considering my suggestion.
I don't know where to take it from there, on account of it being just too unpopular to be accepted as being a factor, or in fact the major factor?

So to lead up to the question by continuing to avoid the question, may be the only way to go.

I suggest a closer look at the pro-gun 'extremists' on this board as a shot in the dark at least.

Maybe it would be helpful to say that we have the same extremist and dangerous element brewing in Canada too.

but I don't remember the police force of city government trying to brush what happened under the rug and them only prosecuting Chauvin because of the riots.
Look at the timeline.
After Floyds murder, the protests started, then when nothing happened, the riots began.

Only after they set the 3rd precinct station on fire, did they arrest Chauvin.

Wrong, and wrong.

More white guys are killed by cops than black guys every year.

"For Washington Post’s definition of unarmed, 45% of the victims were White, while 25% were Black."

If what you say is true, we should be seeing the Proud Boys trying to overthrow the Government, all the time.

And even if this happened with five white cops in Tennesee, yes, the response would of been at least at little more violent in the Memphis area. But in a city like Los Angeles? The aftermath to come would of been pretty obvious to predict. And aside from the "Los Angeles Response", we can also guess on the aftermaths/responses to death of Tyre in cities like Minneapolis and Portland just to begin with. Well at least no republican would incite violence, and can you image the reponse from the ladies on "The View"? would they all blame the riots on a few very famous republicans?
Can we now admit that we have a "blue problem" in this country? The systemic notion that cops can do whatever they please.

Look at the timeline.
After Floyds murder, the protests started, then when nothing happened, the riots began.

Only after they set the 3rd precinct station on fire, did they arrest Chauvin.
He was fired the next fucking day. Charged 2 days after that. That's faster than the current case dumb ass.

Wrong, and wrong.

Thank you for the informative points. Based on your post I don’t know if your left leaning or right leading so I won’t make assumptions my friend

Do you believe that if five black cops did this to a white man it wouldn’t be in the news at all or maybe it will get a very light mentioning?

Are the proud boys and oath keepers infiltrated by the fbi?

The way I look at it is blm and their supporters are a problem. They have burn down police cars and stations, they have attacked innocent people and killed 25 people in the summer of 2020 during the BLM riots. With the proud boys…. they seem to only be connected to one single event in January 6 where nobody was killed.

Or the other side of it is that these occurrences are so incredibly rare why does the media make a story out of this?

Consider the fact that every day in America a country of over 300 million people somebody somewhere gets the hell beat out of them. I mean every day women get beat up. So why doesn’t the media cover that story?

It is the mass media who are choosing to put out material and who are choosing to continue to put out the photos of this young man getting beat up. And an honest question in the face of God in the face of civility or anything you can imagine can be asked? In the country of over 300 million people where there is violence every single day why arent those images shown?

In a country of over 300 million people where we have the most guns in the world. Where we have criminal gangs where we have the government legalizing marijuana more and more….. We have alcohol we have bars you put these things together and you’re going to have situations where there’s violence. There’s even knife attacks in Europe. Humanity is Violet there’s always going to be violence unfortunately it seems like. So racializing the violence is a terrible move by the media and the government. It doesn’t help anybody it doesn’t actually give us a better job or make community safer. These are things to consider

This is EXACTLY the kind of post a racist would make. Blaming the left for the right wing violence that always accompanies a leftist protest. American history is rife with stories of assaults on union leaders, women seeking the voted, and Freedom Riders seeking racial justice. Dogs and water canons were unleashed on those seeking to integrate schools.

When the first BLM demonstrations started, police violence against the protestors started. And right wing agitators set fires, looted stores, and shot protestors in the streets. Nearly all of the arrests for the shootings made were of right wingers looking to cause trouble. Like Kyle Rittenhouse, who literally got away with murder.

Did you see police beating the insurrectionists at the Capitol, or at the "Unite the Right" march, or the masking protests at the Michigan State Capital???? No, of course not. The police only beat leftists. It's what they're trained to do.

I got pulled over most recently by a hard-breathing kinda heavyset older Mexican Cop on a motorcycle in 1/2 residential area.

I said “yes sir, no I dont know how fast I was going, just keeping pace with traffic. I Just left home, its early“. He said “yeah these cars can get away from us Quickly”,. I gave liscense registration and took my ticket, completed traffic school online, paid $190. No riots. No blood. No points. Nowdays, i am 100% more careful and speed conscious. A win-win IMVHO. No running, punching, kicking, gun-waving.

am i due a 65’ 4K ultra curved flatscreen? Probably the most i could carry outa target on the run through packs of street vermin. Make that a 50”…..65” is just too much to carry home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back