The Tyre Nichols Beatdown.Can We All Guess How The Left And/Or Mobs Would Of Reacted If This Happened In Los Angeles With Five White Policemen?

ive been watching news all day,,,,it seems the worst of the violence is in NY/Los Angeles. guess many of the mobsters were very upset being most of the flatscreens have already been stolen, leaving them with very little choice to smash and grab...well maybe naked mannaquins,,,lots of those in NY & LA

So, you're a racist and a homophob. Who knew right? LOL! What a loser.
And you’re a coward, an asshole, and a LOSER who refuses to honor his wager and leave here forever. Like your swore you would if Trump wasn’t arrested by 12/31/21. Yet you’re still here. What a loser, liar, and utter waste of space you are.

Thank you for the informative points. Based on your post I don’t know if your left leaning or right leading so I won’t make assumptions my friend

Do you believe that if five black cops did this to a white man it wouldn’t be in the news at all or maybe it will get a very light mentioning?

Are the proud boys and oath keepers infiltrated by the fbi?

The way I look at it is blm and their supporters are a problem. They have burn down police cars and stations, they have attacked innocent people and killed 25 people in the summer of 2020 during the BLM riots. With the proud boys…. they seem to only be connected to one single event in January 6 where nobody was killed.

Or the other side of it is that these occurrences are so incredibly rare why does the media make a story out of this?

Consider the fact that every day in America a country of over 300 million people somebody somewhere gets the hell beat out of them. I mean every day women get beat up. So why doesn’t the media cover that story?

It is the mass media who are choosing to put out material and who are choosing to continue to put out the photos of this young man getting beat up. And an honest question in the face of God in the face of civility or anything you can imagine can be asked? In the country of over 300 million people where there is violence every single day why arent those images shown?

Everything in your post blames BLM for the violence cause by the Oath Keepers, and the Proud Boys at the BLM protests. Then you blame the mass media for the problems.

You blame EVERYONE, but a violent and racist system of justice which demonizes black people, leftists, and supports conservative values first and foremost. Keep the rabble in line and protect property.

THIS is why Republican children need to learn history.

Everything in your post blames BLM for the violence cause by the Oath Keepers, and the Proud Boys at the BLM protests. Then you blame the mass media for the problems.

You blame EVERYONE, but a violent and racist system of justice which demonizes black people, leftists, and supports conservative values first and foremost. Keep the rabble in line and protect property.

THIS is why Republican children need to learn history.
You need to stop lying idiot. Sure, leftard mayors and governors let Trump supporters burn, loot, and murder in Dem run cities. With no repercussions. It wasn’t right wing people who trapped people in a federal courthouse and tried to burn it down. It wasn’t right wingers who murdered black officer David Dorn. You need to STFU and keep your stupidity in your own country. And maybe try learning the truth for once.

This is about the cops behavior. It's criminal regardless of the excuses
Understood. Bodycam video I saw was not clear. Maybe they did not cause death? But only assault? attempted murder? Cops have tough job. I error with them….always. I dont watch or listen to news since NOV04, 2020. Just here and GP headlines or read the boards for updates.

Is there such a thing as a good "riot"? Protest I'll buy, riot not so much.

Again if all the facts were the same minus the race of the officers we would likely be seeing a different outcome with regard to protests/riots. You do realize that right?

Also if Tyre were a white dude we probably dont even hear about this. Though I will say this particular incident seems exceptionally brutal on the police side.
You just can’t get over your everyone picks on whites can you?
I explained the difference and why there weren’t riots.
Went right over your head

1674942844436.gif

We are not children.

We all know that if five Caucasian cops had murdered an African American young man, the nation at this minute would be on fire.

Millions of BLM members and supporters would be marching on D.C. at this very moment.

President Biden would be on TV begging for order.

The Army would be on call if any governor needed extra help.

You need to stop lying idiot. Sure, leftard mayors and governors let Trump supporters burn, loot, and murder in Dem run cities. With no repercussions. It wasn’t right wing people who trapped people in a federal courthouse and tried to burn it down. It wasn’t right wingers who murdered black officer David Dorn. You need to STFU and keep your stupidity in your own country. And maybe try learning the truth for once.

You first asshole. One police officer was shot by a looter. No evidence that the killer had ANY association with the protests, other than to use them as cover for his crimes.

Tell us again how the leftists were the violents ones./

You just can’t get over your everyone picks on whites can you?
I explained the difference and why there weren’t riots.
Went right over your head

View attachment 751735
No you didnt. You said people get pissed because of the coverup, or the police/city government letting the cops get away with these things. We had an entire summer of rioting due to George Floyd. Chauvin was fired, arrested and charged within 3 days of committing his crime. Why the outrage then and not now. Dont worry you dont have to say it.

It's the hypocrisy. BLM should be rioting in the streets but they arent and they wont, because this story doesn't fit the narrative. But you can bet your ass Memphis would be on fire currently if the officers had been white.

Forum List

Back