The two faces of Trump and his Cult

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The Trump Cult party loves to accuse Democrats of being obsessed over the January 6 insurrection, to the harm of the country.

But, they forget how they obsessed, FOR YEARS, over Benghazi and their failed efforts to nail Hillary Clinton. Benghazi was an unfortunate pin prick of history while the Trump led January 6 Insurrection nearly overthrew the Constitution of the United States of America.

There is NO comparison! Bigly!!!

The Trump Cult party loves to accuse Democrats of being obsessed over the January 6 insurrection, to the harm of the country.

But, they forget how they obsessed, FOR YEARS, over Benghazi and their failed efforts to nail Hillary Clinton. Benghazi was an unfortunate pin prick of history while the Trump led January 6 Insurrection nearly overthrew the Constitution of the United States of America.

Hillary was guilty in the Benghazi debacle. Your overall point may be legit but all it shows is that both major parties are pretty despicable.

failed efforts to nail Hillary Clinton.

hillgadd.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
It used to be, whenever I saw an OP started with a source used such as Gateway, HuffPo, MotherJones, Breitbart, etc. I would show less interest. . . now? It seems CNN and WaPo have sort of entered into that category.

Such a shame.

I have yet, in all these threads, been offered a narrative of how these protestors were intending to take over the government. Anyone?

Can anyone tell me how this take over of the government was intended to happen?

I don't have a TEE VEE, so maybe in all of this, I missed a narrative or some propaganda, I have a suspicion that was never explained though.

hillary not in jail is a slap in the face of american justice

Well, there is in fact.....the only people murdered in both examples were by Dims! An idiot Dim cop and of course, the idiot Hildabeast. Astro, how do you screw things up so bad, are you stupid or something Forrest??

Hillary was guilty in the Benghazi debacle. Your overall point may be legit but all it shows is that both major parties are pretty despicable.

I posted the Benghazi timeline and it proved that there was no way in hell that Hillary could have prevented it. Please stop crying on all the towels.

Trump set the groundwork for a coup, but then he failed to lead. That left his faithful sitting around with their feet up on desks, looking for further direction.

That should spell out the difference between that comedy routine and examples of real coup attempts or successful revolutions.
Comrad Fidel and Comrad Che were busy executing their enemies in the heat of battle in that real and honest revolution.

In reality, Trump could have been shot dead immediately following his speech to his faithful and it would have likely been justifiable. But Trump didn't continue to lead and thereby separated himself from nearly all guilt.

Nearly, in the sense of him failing to lead the attempt to overthrow government. But not entirely because he still stands guilty of inciting a riot, as well as being responsible for deaths, injuries, and damage.

America now needs to bring punishment down on Trump in some way and the wrongs can't be righted in a democracy until that is accomplished.

It will be accomplished. It has to be!
Even if it doesn't happen until after the rise of fascism and it's subsequent fall.

Biden said in his speech, ""For the first time in our history, a President had not just lost an election. He tried to prevent the peaceful transfer of power as a violent mob reached the Capitol,"

HOW?

The "violent," mob, one it was in the capitol, which, we now know, folks in control of the grounds and the capitol, purposely made security lax, and let them in for optics. . . thus? HOW? How was Trump going to prevent the transfer of power at that point?

How was he going to do this if Pence was not on board?

. . . and even if Pence was on board? EVEN THEN? It still seems a specious proposition that he only could control the parliamentary procedure to just overrule procedure, there would be serious violence.

I just can't believe how little critical thinking folks are using. . .

It boggles that mind how easily folks are gas-lit.

STATEMENT: "Hillary was guilty in the Benghazi debacle"

RESPONSE: Bullshit. Seven Million Dollars and 33 hearings came to a nothing burger. Stop with the Big Lie, it has no traction and no probative evidence to even suggest HRC was guilty.

I posted the Benghazi timeline and it proved that there was no way in hell that Hillary could have prevented it. Please stop crying on all the towels.

RESPONSE: Bullshit. Seven Million Dollars and 33 hearings came to a nothing burger. Stop with the Big Lie, it has no traction and no probative evidence to even suggest HRC was guilty.

The Red Line and the Rat Line​

Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels​

Biden said in his speech, ""For the first time in our history, a President had not just lost an election. He tried to prevent the peaceful transfer of power as a violent mob reached the Capitol,"

HOW?

The "violent," mob, one it was in the capitol, which, we now know, folks in control of the grounds and the capitol, purposely made security lax, and let them in for optics. . . thus? HOW? How was Trump going to prevent the transfer of power at that point?

. . . and even if Pence was on board? EVEN THEN? It still seems a specious proposition that he only could control the parliamentary procedure to just overrule procedure, there would be serious violence.

I just can't believe how little critical thinking folks are using. . .

It boggles that mind how easily folks are gas-lit.

I stated why she was guilty. You can disagree all you want but I never will. We had NO business being there running guns.

He couldn't without having Pence onboard. And there's no disputing the fact that he's witnessed attempting to get Pence onboard.
Pence took the threat seriously and ran for his life.

it never was a serious threat as is being attempted to portray.

Not in post #14. Even there nothing about running guns was noted.
Post #2: Hillary was guilty in the Benghazi debacle. Your overall point may be legit but all it shows is that both major parties are pretty despicable.

Forum List

Back