CDZ The two biggest mistakes of George W. Bush

Please. R gimme a R (Arr), then an I (eye) then Y (why?) and then there's a cute witto "A" as in asshole, followed by "D' as in dick, followed by H don't do that cheap spelling Nazi stuff. Am I clear?

I still have no idea what you are talking about. I warned you that this is the CDZ. I suggest deleting before it gets deleted for you.
Bully! I stand forewarned. Don't play all innocent. I am NOT violating the TOS on this board, you mealy mouthed weasel. GW Bush god rest his soul .

Last edited:
The key word is you are deluded or a shill. Or something I have no word for. The Oil industry is running America, and the Bush family didn't get their money selling tickets at the carnival. Common, Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11. When Japan did that sneak attack in 1941. we didn't try to hide that, we didn't wring our hands and blame someone else either. No, instead, we actually went after the bad guys. After 2001? We genuflect, we divert, we avoid. We tippy toe, and you are doing it now. WHY?

This is the CDZ. I suggest you take a chill pill.

Was Osama bin Laden behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Yes.

Was he a Saudi? Yes.

Was he sponsored by the Saudi royal family in any way? No. They threw him out of the country.

Was Pearl Harbor an attack by the Japanese military on the US? Yes.

Were the 9/11 attacks in any way connected to the Saudi government? No.

Was Al Qaeda responsible? Yes.

Are they a government? No. They are a terrorist organization.

Where was Al Qaeda hiding and protected by the government of that country? Afghanistan.

Who did we attack shortly after 9/11? Afghanistan.
Saddam was an ally of America, Yes? An ally against Iran?, YES? Did he (Saddam) ever have any proven links to terrorist that attacked AMERICA? Nope. Yeah. Saudi Arabia has. And they "OFFICIALY" (winky wink, plausible denial) didn't sanction or approve of an attack on America, you are right. Nope. I don't care. The facts speak for themselves. Does it matter back in 1941, some really bad people that were Japanese attacked us for whatever reason, and that transcends reason or politics or anything else? And we went after THEM for that. It doesn't matter if 9/11 was officially sanctioned by the Saudi Arabian government or a back door closeted black ops thing. Nope. We should have nuked the bastards. We know, and we know THEY know.

I can sympathize with your desire to get rid of a huge problem so quickly and easily...but just wishful thinking. I imagine that someone in the upper level of the Royal family in Saudia Arabia knew about Osama having a plan to attack the west....and they do have blood on their hands....I think now we have put a lot of pressure on them and they have seen the error of their ways.

Also something a lot of people do not know aboutr is how gwb came to the rescue of the binladen relatives here in America. I was at the Tampa Airport the day they were loaded on a plane and sent back to Saudia Arabia even though the airport was shut down to all other traffic.

So you are a conspiracy theorist too?

Why would they be flying out of Tampa, Florida? Did that ever cross your mind?

Here is a See BS source that disputes your claim.

Bin Laden Family Evacuated

It began with a chartered flight from Tampa, Fla., to Lexington, Ky., on Sept. 13. Soon there were at least eight planes stopping in 12 U.S. cities to fly Saudis out. About two dozen passengers were related to Bin Laden. Because of the lockdown, the initial flight required authorization from the highest levels of government -- and specifically from the White House. Former counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke said he was a party to such conversations in the White House.
October 2003: Craig Unger Saudia Arabia

Didn't read your own link, did you?

They never left the US until after the flight ban was lifted.

Your statement was false.Your own link verified it! Try reading the whole article this time.

Please. R gimme a R (Arr), then an I (eye) then Y (why?) and then there's a cute witto "A" as in asshole, followed by "D' as in dick, followed by H don't do that cheap spelling Nazi stuff. Am I clear?

I still have no idea what you are talking about. I warned you that this is the CDZ. I suggest deleting before it gets deleted for you.
Bully! I stand forewarned.

Why am I a bully, or are you using an archaic term?

No, I was channeling Teddy Roosevelt. Bully as in jolly good. I think we need to restart here. You are not my enemy. Hardly, can we get do that? I am sorry if I offended. Mulligan?

No, I was channeling Teddy Roosevelt. Bully as in jolly good. I think we need to restart here. You are not my enemy. Hardly, can we get do that? I am sorry if I offended. Mulligan?

Richard Mulligan? OK. He was pretty funny!

BTW, GW Bush is still alive. He spoke at his father's funeral.

Last edited:

Was he a Saudi? Yes.

Was he sponsored by the Saudi royal family in any way? No. They threw him out of the country.

Where was Al Qaeda hiding and protected by the government of that country? Afghanistan.

Saddam was an ally of America, Yes? An ally against Iran?, YES? Did he (Saddam) ever have any proven links to terrorist that attacked AMERICA? Nope. Yeah. Saudi Arabia has. And they "OFFICIALY" (winky wink, plausible denial) didn't sanction or approve of an attack on America, you are right. Nope. I don't care. The facts speak for themselves. Does it matter back in 1941, some really bad people that were Japanese attacked us for whatever reason, and that transcends reason or politics or anything else? And we went after THEM for that. It doesn't matter if 9/11 was officially sanctioned by the Saudi Arabian government or a back door closeted black ops thing. Nope. We should have nuked the bastards. We know, and we know THEY know.

I can sympathize with your desire to get rid of a huge problem so quickly and easily...but just wishful thinking. I imagine that someone in the upper level of the Royal family in Saudia Arabia knew about Osama having a plan to attack the west....and they do have blood on their hands....I think now we have put a lot of pressure on them and they have seen the error of their ways.

Also something a lot of people do not know aboutr is how gwb came to the rescue of the binladen relatives here in America. I was at the Tampa Airport the day they were loaded on a plane and sent back to Saudia Arabia even though the airport was shut down to all other traffic.

It began with a chartered flight from Tampa, Fla., to Lexington, Ky., on Sept. 13. Soon there were at least eight planes stopping in 12 U.S. cities to fly Saudis out. About two dozen passengers were related to Bin Laden. Because of the lockdown, the initial flight required authorization from the highest levels of government -- and specifically from the White House. Former counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke said he was a party to such conversations in the White House.

Your statement was false.Your own link verified it! Try reading the whole article this time.

Do you have some kind of problem with reading?

The Great Escape

Americans who think the 9/11 commission is going to answer all the crucial questions about the terrorist attacks are likely to be sorely disappointed -- especially if they're interested in the secret evacuation of Saudis by plane that began just after Sept. 11.

We knew that 15 out of 19 hijackers were Saudis. We knew that Osama bin Laden, a Saudi, was behind 9/11. Yet we did not conduct a police-style investigation of the departing Saudis, of whom two dozen were members. of the bin Laden family. That is not to say that they were complicit in the attacks.

Unfortunately, though, we may never know the real story. The investigative panel has already concluded that there is ''no credible evidence that any chartered flights of Saudi Arabian nationals departed the United States before the reopening of national airspace.'' But the real point is that there were still some restrictions on American airspace when the Saudi flights began.

In addition, new evidence shows that the evacuation involved more than the departure of 142 Saudis on six charter flights that the commission is investigating. According to newly released documents, 160 Saudis left the United States on 55 flights immediately after 9/11 -- making a total of about 300 people who left with the apparent approval of the Bush administration, far more than has been reported before. The records were released by the Department of Homeland Security in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by Judicial Watch, a conservative, nonpartisan watchdog group in Washington.

The vast majority of the newly disclosed flights were commercial airline flights, not charters, often carrying just two or three Saudi passengers. They originated from more than 20 cities, including Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit and Houston. One Saudi Arabian Airlines flight left Kennedy Airport on Sept. 13 with 46 Saudis. The next day, another Saudi Arabian Airlines flight left with 13 Saudis.

The panel has indicated that it has yet to find any evidence that the F.B.I. checked the manifests of departing flights against its terror watch list. The departures of additional Saudis raise more questions for the panel. Richard Clarke, the former counterterrorism czar, told The Hill newspaper recently that he took full responsibility for approving some flights. But we don't know if other Bush administration officials participated in the decision.
The Great Escape

September 11, 2001: Evacuation of Saudi Nationals - SourceWatch

Last edited:

Bully. I mean, thanks. I mean jolly good. As far as the Bushes are concerned I can't keep the elder from the younger, so to speak. But as long as they buried the right one, that's all that matters.

Last edited:

The Great Escape

Americans who think the 9/11 commission is going to answer all the crucial questions about the terrorist attacks are likely to be sorely disappointed -- especially if they're interested in the secret evacuation of Saudis by plane that began just after Sept. 11.

We knew that 15 out of 19 hijackers were Saudis. We knew that Osama bin Laden, a Saudi, was behind 9/11. Yet we did not conduct a police-style investigation of the departing Saudis, of whom two dozen were members. of the bin Laden family. That is not to say that they were complicit in the attacks.

Unfortunately, though, we may never know the real story. The investigative panel has already concluded that there is ''no credible evidence that any chartered flights of Saudi Arabian nationals departed the United States before the reopening of national airspace.'' But the real point is that there were still some restrictions on American airspace when the Saudi flights began.

In addition, new evidence shows that the evacuation involved more than the departure of 142 Saudis on six charter flights that the commission is investigating. According to newly released documents, 160 Saudis left the United States on 55 flights immediately after 9/11 -- making a total of about 300 people who left with the apparent approval of the Bush administration, far more than has been reported before. The records were released by the Department of Homeland Security in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by Judicial Watch, a conservative, nonpartisan watchdog group in Washington.

The vast majority of the newly disclosed flights were commercial airline flights, not charters, often carrying just two or three Saudi passengers. They originated from more than 20 cities, including Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit and Houston. One Saudi Arabian Airlines flight left Kennedy Airport on Sept. 13 with 46 Saudis. The next day, another Saudi Arabian Airlines flight left with 13 Saudis.

The panel has indicated that it has yet to find any evidence that the F.B.I. checked the manifests of departing flights against its terror watch list. The departures of additional Saudis raise more questions for the panel. Richard Clarke, the former counterterrorism czar, told The Hill newspaper recently that he took full responsibility for approving some flights. But we don't know if other Bush administration officials participated in the decision.
The Great Escape

Reda the part you highlighted.

The investigative panel has already concluded that there is ''no credible evidence that any chartered flights of Saudi Arabian nationals departed the United States before the reopening of national airspace.'' But the real point is that there were still some restrictions on American airspace when the Saudi flights began.

Bully. I mean, thanks. I mean jolly good. As far as the Bushes are concerned I can't keep the elder from the younger, so to speak. But as long as they buried the right one, that's all that matters.

Mary, why do you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about? Wouldn't it be better just to keep quiet?

The Great Escape

The Great Escape

The investigative panel has already concluded that there is ''no credible evidence that any chartered flights of Saudi Arabian nationals departed the United States before the reopening of national airspace.'' But the real point is that there were still some restrictions on American airspace when the Saudi flights began.

Read the last sentence....and what is considered credible evidence?

Irregardless to me it is no so much a matter of when they left but that they were allowed to leave without being questioned. That is the real importance of the matter that and the fact that even relatives of bin laden were allowed to leave.

I never understood why Bush attacked Iraq ("Desert Storm" 1990) to begin with. It was avoidable. Yes, it was, before people roll their eyes or get nasty, Saddam asked us BEFORE he invaded Kuwait. And we could have at least diplomatically said HELL NO. And Bush's remark on islam, he sort stuck his foot in his mouth. Islam is the most hyper aggressive threat to humanity and free thought I can think of...
Wrong Bush.
Wrong war.

And Bush's remark on Islam was one his finest moments after 9/11
September 20, 2001

I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends. It is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists and every government that supports them.

A Justified Intolerance of Islam
By Paul Pauker
Progressives and liberals do not tolerate beliefs or actions they consider unjust, yet they demand conservatives do so. Nearly every criticism of Islam is met with a chorus of condemnation from Democrats (and distress from some Republican "moderates"). This is not only wrong, but highly irresponsible.

Opposition to Islam is no different than opposition to communism, or fascism, or any other belief system that seeks to control human conduct.

Yep- that is what you bigots say.

Personally I don't have much truck with any religion- but here in America every religion is protected equally and every American can decide to worship whatever freaky god or gods he or she decides to worship.

The fascists of the world of course are always looking for some minority to point to as other- as the 'threat'- in the '30's of course that was the Jews. The fascists today point to every Muslim in the world as a terrorist and a threat. So you will all be good little scared drones, ready to follow some leader who tells you all to be scared.

They are all no different than those who warned of the evil Jews in the 1930's- just itching for a krystalnacht against innocent Muslim Americans.

Mary, why do you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about? Wouldn't it be better just to keep quiet?
This is Mary.........lol

The Great Escape

The Great Escape

I am not bothering to read that..drek. This is tantamount to saying there isn't any evidence that the Japanese ruling government actually attacked us on December 7th 1941. Nope . Instead, it was rouge operatives within the Japanese military that did that whole surprise attack thing, it was fluke. Like it matters? 3 thousand dead Americans either way. Eye roll here. Question is: Why are you defending the Saudis? Riddle me this riddle me THAT. It's rather obvious what happened on 9/11. I don't need to read through ream after ream of documents to see what is at the tip of my nose . This ends up looking like obfuscations and redirects . Question is, why are you defending Saudi Arabia?

Last edited:

The Great Escape

The Great Escape

I rarely agree with you- but thanks for contradicting the usual urban legends

Saudi Arabia did not attack us on 9/11.

We did not invade Iraq until 18 months AFTER 9/11.

The Iraqis would not let the UN inspect anything!

Where do you get those silly ideas?

BTW, the word is "anecdotal".
The key word is you are deluded or a shill. Or something I have no word for. The Oil industry is running America, and the Bush family didn't get their money selling tickets at the carnival. Common, Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11. When Japan did that sneak attack in 1941. we didn't try to hide that, we didn't wring our hands and blame someone else either. No, instead, we actually went after the bad guys. After 2001? We genuflect, we divert, we avoid. We tippy toe, and you are doing it now. WHY?

Was he a Saudi? Yes.

Are you really shocked that he buys into all of that conspiracy crap too?

Just waiting for him to start telling us that the CIA really blew up the towers.

The Great Escape

The Great Escape

Irregardless to me it is no so much a matter of when they left but that they were allowed to leave without being questioned. That is the real importance of the matter that and the fact that even relatives of bin laden were allowed to leave.

Questioned about what? Most were high school and college kids. His family in the US had disowned him long before 9/11.

The Great Escape

The Great Escape

Questioned about what? Most were high school and college kids. His family in the US had disowned him long before 9/11.

I think it incredible you would ask such a silly question.

It is standard practice in murder investigations to interview friends and relatives of the primary suspect. One of the highest U.S. security priorities should have been the interrogation of Bin Laden's relatives and other Saudis who, inadvertently or not, may have funded him.

"Certainly it would be my expectation that they would do that," says Oliver "Buck" Revell, former associate deputy director of the FBI. And it should not have been difficult. U.S. airspace was almost entirely locked down. Virtually no one could fly. Nevertheless, the Saudi Arabian Embassy was able to organize a massive operation to evacuate these citizens from the U.S.

Out of several dozen passengers on those lists, the most astonishing name was that of the late Prince Ahmed Salman. Best known as the owner of War Emblem, winner of the 2002 Kentucky Derby, Ahmed was a prominent Saudi prince, but his presence is of interest for another reason.

As reported in Gerald Posner's "Why America Slept," Salman allegedly had ties to Al Qaeda and even had advance knowledge that it would stage a major attack in the U.S. on 9/11. Posner's report is based on sources who were in a position to know details of the CIA's interrogation of Abu Zubeida, a high-ranking Al Qaeda operative captured in Pakistan in 2002. Not long after Zubeida's startling allegations about him, Salman died of a heart attack at age 43.

Last edited:

The Great Escape

The Great Escape

Are you one of those Russian stooges/hackers they keep warning us about? Because for all your wonderful infomercial sounding posts, you really don't seem to familiar with American culture. It took you a few minutes to check spelling and the relevance of the word "bully". Spelling of Riyadh for instance. You took great care to point out misspelling. So,WHY do you care so much about Saudi Arabia, anyway? Anyway.. good night you gentle princes , you toreadors tilting at windmills.

Last edited:

Wow- a Saudi Arabian Airlines flight left Kennedy with 46 Saudis on a flight to Saudi Arabia.

Who could have seen that coming.

In other news there was an Air France flight that left on 9/13 with 40 French citizens bound for Paris.

I despise the Saudi Arabian government. And yes Saudi Arabia has promoted Islamist extremist and probably still does to this day.

But you are promoting conspiracy idiocy.
Wow- a Saudi Arabian Airlines flight left Kennedy with 46 Saudis on a flight to Saudi Arabia.

In other news there was an Air France flight that left on 9/13 with 40 French citizens bound for Paris.

I despise the Saudi Arabian government. And yes Saudi Arabia has promoted Islamist extremist and probably still does to this day.

But you are promoting conspiracy idiocy

But you are promoting conspiracy idiocy.

But you are promoting conspiracy idiocy

You are just promoting ignorance....the evacuation of Saudi Nationals right after the attack on 9/11 is well known and documented. As well as the fact that none of them were questioned. etc.etc.

I think all of this is over your head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back