The twisted world of Trump Pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein.

In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

In other words a legal cover up.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.

The list of democrats who used this guys services will be very long and very well known.....trying to smear Trump with this is pretty desperate......

epstein was protected by he democrat party for decades as they used his services, and his money..........he will sell them down the river....

It was Trumps Labor Secretary Acosta who worked out a closed door plea bargain with Epstein for 13 months

Trump rewarded him with a plum job in his administration
It's almost like Acosta knew in 2008 that Trump was going to be president in 8 more years. Who was president in 2008?

The flight logs don't show Clinton ever travelling to pedophile isle. Time now for you to make something up.
You sir, are the one making shit up. Leave it to a leftist to lie his ass:
https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-s...xposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

" Visitors to his private Caribbean island, known as “Orgy Island,” have included Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Stephen Hawking."
LOL

According to that level of evidence, trump is guilty of raping a 13 year old child. Congrats, con.

Not even Gloria Alred would take that case!
So? It's still the same level of evidence ... the claim of a girl who was 13 at the time. Lemme guess.... you b'lieve one but not the other, amirite?

There's absolutely no real EVIDENCE against Trump

Flight Logs > Your Bullshit
LOLOL

None of the flight logs show Clinton went to Epstein's island. The only evidence Clinton was ever there was a girl, 13 at the time, who says she saw him there.

And there's another girl, who when she was 13, says trump raped her.

So? Am I right? You b'lieve one but not the other? I believe neither.

In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.

Good job paid DNC hack! As I read through this thread I see you have had your ass completely handed to you.

Jo

Epstein is Clinton's friend not Trump's....Trump flew on Epstein's plane once with his first wife....Clinton flew on his plane numerous times....and they are still friendly today...Trump and Epstein had a well known falling out 15 years ago....

The list of democrats who used this guys services will be very long and very well known.....trying to smear Trump with this is pretty desperate......

epstein was protected by he democrat party for decades as they used his services, and his money..........he will sell them down the river....

It was Trumps Labor Secretary Acosta who worked out a closed door plea bargain with Epstein for 13 months

It's almost like Acosta knew in 2008 that Trump was going to be president in 8 more years. Who was president in 2008?

Trump pulled strings to get his best buddy off

Epstein is Clinton's friend not Trump's....Trump flew on Epstein's plane once with his first wife....Clinton flew on his plane numerous times....and they are still friendly today...Trump and Epstein had a well known falling out 15 years ago....
Trump dumped him after he was arrested
SO did Clinton

And yet was the only voluntary witness against him.

No. It was more likely that Clinton prevailed upon the fellow democrat president to make a deal.

LOLOL

None of the flight logs show Clinton went to Epstein's island. The only evidence Clinton was ever there was a girl, 13 at the time, who says she saw him there.

What dog do you have in this fight? Former President Bill Clinton is and always has been a hound dog. This is true and documented all the way back to his days at Oxford when he has thrown out. How do you know, and why do you care if Bill Clinton was even more of a pervert than was known previously? He's not running for anything, Hillary isn't running for anything.

SO did Clinton
Not true RW....The Clinton's and celebrities like Katie Couric and big name dems were at his NY condo a week after he was arrested for a big bash....

LOL! You have any proof or are you just stirring the pot as usual? :)

Bullshit.....Trump was selling property in NY at the time....Are you turning into a troll?...is that what TDS has done to you?....

LOLOL

Rightards are such idiots. Obama and Ayers were never best friends. And Wright was the pastor of his church. And trump thinks Epstein is a terrific guy.

Obama and Ayers might not have been BEST FRIENDS but they most certainly were close friends. Why is that a problem for you? It is what it is.
There's no evidence they were even close friends. The only evidence is they were work associates, both on the same boardb and Ayers, as well as about 20 others, sponsored a "meet and greet" for Obama when he announced he wanted to run for office.

Ayers? Nice. :rolleyes:

There's no evidence they [Terrorist Bill Ayers and failed former President Barack Hussein Obama] were even close friends. The only evidence is they were work associates, both on the same boardb and Ayers, as well as about 20 others, sponsored a "meet and greet" for Obama when he announced he wanted to run for office.

Why do you care? What dog do you have in the fight?

"After Walter Annenberg's foundation offered several hundred million dollars to American public schools in the mid-'90s, William Ayers applied for $50 million for Chicago. The purpose of his application was to secure funds to "raise political consciousness" in Chicago's public schools. After he won the grant, Ayers's group chose Barack Obama to distribute the money. Between 1995 and 1999, Obama distributed the $50 million and raised another $60 million from other civic groups to augment it. In doing so, he was following Ayers's admonition to grant the funds to "external" organizations, like American Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) to pair with schools and conduct programs to radicalize the students and politicize them.

Reading, math and science achievement tests counted for little in the CAC grants, but the school's success in preaching a radical political agenda determined how much money they got.

Barack Obama should have run screaming at the sight of William Ayers and his wife, Bernadette Dohrn. Ayers has admitted bombing the U.S. Capitol building and the Pentagon, and his wife was sent to prison for failing to cooperate in solving the robbery of a Brink's armored car in which two police officers were killed. Far from remorse, Ayers told The New York Times in September 2001 that he "wished he could have done more."

Ayers only avoided conviction when the evidence against him turned out to be contained in illegally obtained wiretaps by the FBI. He was, in fact, guilty as sin."

The Obama-Ayers Connection | RealClearPolitics

LOLOL

What dog do you have in this fight? Former President Bill Clinton is and always has been a hound dog. This is true and documented all the way back to his days at Oxford when he has thrown out. How do you know, and why do you care if Bill Clinton was even more of a pervert than was known previously? He's not running for anything, Hillary isn't running for anything.
Right back atcha...Trump's also a hound dog. Why do you care if he was into child rape more than was previously known?

LOLOL

Rightards are such idiots. Obama and Ayers were never best friends. And Wright was the pastor of his church. And trump thinks Epstein is a terrific guy.

Obama and Ayers might not have been BEST FRIENDS but they most certainly were close friends. Why is that a problem for you? It is what it is.
There's no evidence they were even close friends. The only evidence is they were work associates, both on the same boardb and Ayers, as well as about 20 others, sponsored a "meet and greet" for Obama when he announced he wanted to run for office.

I see that Faun is lying again....Clinton and Epstein are still friends today....after his arrest Epstein had a big party at his 7 story condo in NY....many big name dems were there including the Clinton's and Katie Kouric and others...Epstein was a huge democrat fundraiser...has been for 20 years...he funds all kinds of left leaning crap to stay in favor with the dems and it has worked....it has kept him out of prison.....

LOLOL

I see that Faun is lying again....Clinton and Epstein are still friends today....after his arrest Epstein had a big party at his 7 story condo in NY....many big name dems were there including the Clinton's and Katie Kouric and others...Epstein was a huge democrat fundraiser...has been for 20 years...he funds all kinds of left leaning crap to stay in favor with the dems and it has worked....it has kept him out of prison.....
"Clinton and Epstein are still friends today"

Great, let's see your evidence of that....

Right back atcha...Trump's also a hound dog. Why do you care if he was into child rape more than was previously known?

Uhhhh...really?

Because Donald Trump IS the President of the United States. NOT a former President.

So, instead of a feeble attempt at deflection, why do you have a dog in the fight?

Uhhhh...really?

Because Donald Trump IS the President of the United States. NOT a former President.

So, instead of a feeble attempt at deflection, why do you have a dog in the fight?
So that's why you care?? Only because he's still the president?

:lmao:

SO did Clinton
Not true RW....The Clinton's and celebrities like Katie Couric and big name dems were at his NY condo a week after he was arrested for a big bash....
Epstein also socialized with Trump prior to his 2016 election

Forum List

Back