The Tweet John Fetterman Doesn't Want You to See: The Pennsylvania senate Democrat nominee posing with his beloved, 'Don't Tread on Weed' flag

If Fetterman wins, the biggest reason will be because of a large turn out created by the Supreme Courts RvW ruling.

That wouldn't make any sense, the Hobbs decision recognized regulation of the abortion rackets as part of state government and out of the jurisdiction of the feds completely.

Further, I don't think that Pennsylvanians are nearly as batshit crazy for abortion as people assume.

That wouldn't make any sense, the Hobbs decision recognized regulation of the abortion rackets as part of state government and out of the jurisdiction of the feds completely.

Further, I don't think that Pennsylvanians are nearly as batshit crazy for abortion as people assume.

We will soon get to see.

We will soon get to see.

Maybe if Festerman wins, it will be because people actually like Crazy Bernie and his Ilk in Pennsylvania?

It still wouldn't be logical , even for rabid abortion fans, to base their vote on an issue which doesn't involve the office being contested.

Do voters really consider whether the candidates for prothonotary are pro-life or anti-life?

Maybe if Festerman wins, it will be because people actually like Crazy Bernie and his Ilk in Pennsylvania?

It still wouldn't be logical , even for rabid abortion fans, to base their vote on an issue which doesn't involve the office being contested.

Do voters really consider whether the candidates for prothonotary are pro-life or anti-life?

You don't think the ruling will make any difference and I do. There is nothing else to discuss.

Forum List

Back