The Truth About 'No-Go Zones.'

0_21_032309_islamberg.jpg

Welcome to Islamberg
So what is the problem?

It's private property. ...... :cool:
You didn't read teh article now did you...........the criminal side of the other compounds like this one who are subversives....................

These places are more like COMPOUNDS and not the normal GATED COMMUNITIES............

What evidence do you have to support that claim?

Are you serious??

Coulter identified you pretty well, here:
"Whenever liberals are in a tight spot, they adopt the scorched-earth policy of argumentation. With no answer, they start demanding that you define words: What do you mean “liberal”? What do you mean “democracy”? What do you mean “patriotism”?"

Given how rightwing propaganda relies on distorting the meaning of words, those are perfectly legitimate questions.

PS, why can't you answer them? eh?

Amusing how you pack so many lies into such a short post.

You've certainly earned your nom de plume, "NYLiar"!
Perhaps he is posting from Islamberg NY.............in the neck of the woods with ties to terrorist activities in the articles I've read............

Perhaps he's in CAIR.............who had ties to the HOLY LAND org..............which was found guilty of terrorist activities as well.................

Don't suppose these posters are actually subversives..........hmmmmmm.........

Could you tell me, with some specificity, what is the evil in defending innocent Muslims?
Since my main posts have been about Radical Islam and Sharia Law, and the criminal elements who's the innocent ones................

DO THEY WEAR A SIGN....................

Are those the peaceful, innocent Muslims you are talking about..............

Perhaps they are just role playing and having a game of paint ball..........

You know those Peaceful types.

Are you serious??

"Whenever liberals are in a tight spot, they adopt the scorched-earth policy of argumentation. With no answer, they start demanding that you define words: What do you mean “liberal”? What do you mean “democracy”? What do you mean “patriotism”?"

Given how rightwing propaganda relies on distorting the meaning of words, those are perfectly legitimate questions.

Perhaps he is posting from Islamberg NY.............in the neck of the woods with ties to terrorist activities in the articles I've read............

Perhaps he's in CAIR.............who had ties to the HOLY LAND org..............which was found guilty of terrorist activities as well.................

Could you tell me, with some specificity, what is the evil in defending innocent Muslims?
Since my main posts have been about Radical Islam and Sharia Law, and the criminal elements who's the innocent ones................

Since you are accusing me of terrorism, go fuck yourself.

I'm referring to the 2 billion who aren't terrorists. Is that too big a number for you to comprehend?

Since you are accusing me of terrorism, go fuck yourself.
Since you are defending these types of places I just posted then DITTO.-

The difference between 'hoods' in America and Muslim communities a.k.a "No go zones" in Europe is that the 'hoods' are not part of a plan to ultimately impose a foreign set of laws on a host nation.

What evidence do you have to support that claim?

Are you serious??

Coulter is an idiot.

Again, what evidence do you have that there is some kind of plan " to ultimately impose a foreign set of laws on a host nation"?

I'm referring to the 2 billion who aren't terrorists. Is that too big a number for you to comprehend?
And I'm referring to those who are the RADICALS...............which part don't you understand.............

DO YOU LIKE HAVING ISLAMBERG IN YOUR BACKYARD................

SPEAK INTO THE MICROPHONE.

"The Truth About 'No-Go Zones.'"

The truth about 'no go zones' is they don't exist – they're a lie contrived and propagated by many on the right who have an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims.
So I dare you to get the list and personally visit every one of them in Europe.

So what is the problem?

You didn't read teh article now did you...........the criminal side of the other compounds like this one who are subversives....................

These places are more like COMPOUNDS and not the normal GATED COMMUNITIES............

This is an article posted on website called "End-of-times", who's homepage starts out with the header "Revealing Jah's End Time Prophetic Plan, Restoration, His KINGDOM MANDATE; The Manifesting of The Sons of Jah and Through Them, Jahshuah's Victory Over The Kingdom of Darkness"...and continues with

This site is dedicated to those that desire to become The OVERCOMERS that Manifest as the Sons of Jah, and also to the members of the Bride which prepares herself to meet Jahshuah at His coming. In this day, these are few and far between. A people scattered all over creation, mostly wondering if there be any others such as themselves. We are entering the time when this answer will be afforded to them. To all others, THIS IS YOUR WARNING to fasten your seat belt.

The general public never believes Truth, or reality. They did not believe the men of the Bible, nor even Jahshuah Himself. It really matters not if people disagree, dislike, or reject what is set forth on these pages. The members of the "MAN CHILD" WILL HEAR, and in the hearing, be given the Kingdom, and its AUTHORITY.

Can you give us a compelling reason why we should take anything it has to say seriously?

So what is the problem?

This is an article posted on website called "End-of-times", who's homepage starts out with the header "Revealing Jah's End Time Prophetic Plan, Restoration, His KINGDOM MANDATE; The Manifesting of The Sons of Jah and Through Them, Jahshuah's Victory Over The Kingdom of Darkness"...and continues with

This site is dedicated to those that desire to become The OVERCOMERS that Manifest as the Sons of Jah, and also to the members of the Bride which prepares herself to meet Jahshuah at His coming. In this day, these are few and far between. A people scattered all over creation, mostly wondering if there be any others such as themselves. We are entering the time when this answer will be afforded to them. To all others, THIS IS YOUR WARNING to fasten your seat belt.

The general public never believes Truth, or reality. They did not believe the men of the Bible, nor even Jahshuah Himself. It really matters not if people disagree, dislike, or reject what is set forth on these pages. The members of the "MAN CHILD" WILL HEAR, and in the hearing, be given the Kingdom, and its AUTHORITY.

Can you give us a compelling reason why we should take anything it has to say seriously?
I gave another source now didn't I...............So they are peace loving Muslims..........really.

New terror compound found in heart of Texas

Declassified FBI documents confirm the existence of an Islamic jihadist enclave in Texas that is part of a network in the U.S. identified by the Department of Homeland Security as a terrorist organization.

The enclave belongs to the network of Muslims of the Americas, which is linked to the Pakistani-based militant group Jamaat al-Fuqra, according to an investigation by the Clarion Project and ACT! For America Houston.

Jamaat al-Fuqra was founded in New York in 1980 by Sheik Mubarak Ali Gilani, an Islamic cleric in Pakistan who at one time was in Pakistani custody in connection with the abduction of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.

Muslims of the Americas says it has a network of 22 “villages” around the U.S., with headquarters at an encampment in the Catskill Mountains near Hancock, N.Y., called Holy Islamberg, as WND reported in 2006. An investigative report at the time found neighbors of Islamberg were deeply concerned about military-style training taking place there and frustrated by an apparent lack of attention from federal authorities.

WND also reported in 2006 that Jamaat al-Fuqra has collaborated with major terrorist organizations, including Hezbollah and al-Qaida.

In 1991, after a MOA/Jamaat-ul-Fuqra bomb plot in Toronto was foiled, a federal search warrant for three suspects was issued and a nearly 45-acre “compound” about 70 miles south of Dallas was raided.

The location of the compound corresponds to a reference in an FBI document obtained by the Clarion Project that says about seven MOA members purchased property near Corsicana, Texas.

The suspects fled before the raid, and the children at the compound suddenly disappeared from school. Federal officials found four mobile homes; three military, general-purpose tents; and six vehicles. Also discovered were loose ammunition, books on counter-terrorism techniques and weaponry and various items with “Jamaat Fuqra Land” written on them.

Read more at New terror compound found in heart of Texas

Muslims Join Clarion s Call for ul-Fuqra to be Foreign Terrorist Org.

he following is a statement from over a dozen North American Muslim groups calling on the U.S. government to label Jamaat ul-Fuqra as a Foreign Terrorist Organization:

As Muslims concerned about Islamist terrorism, we urge the U.S. State Department to label the Pakistani militant group, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. We are alarmed that this group, operating under various names like Muslims of the Americas(MOA), says it has 22 “Islamic villages” in the U.S. and Canada.

We commend the Clarion Project for its identification of one such “village” in Texas and its acquirement of newly declassified FBI documents that prove that ul-Fuqra meets the State Department’slegal criteria for being labeled as a Foreign Terrorist Organization:

“1. It must be a foreign organization.

2. The organization must engage in terrorist activity… or terrorism…or retain the capability and intent to engage in terrorist activity or terrorism.

3. The organization’s terrorist activity or terrorism must threaten the security of U.S. nationals or the national security (national defense, foreign relations, or the economic interests) of the United States.”

The MOA is led by a radical cleric in Pakistan named SheikhMubarak Ali Gilani and its members have a history of terrorist activity. The FBI files state:

“The MOA is now an autonomous organization which possesses an infrastructure capable of planning and mounting terrorist campaigns overseas and within the U.S.”

“The documented propensity for violence by this organization supports the belief the leadership of the MOA extols membership to pursue a policy of jihad or holy war against individuals or groups it considers enemies of Islam, which includes the U.S. Government.”

Forum List

Back