The truth about Islam and the real life consequences

Lincoln1976

Aug 4, 2019
Stirling,Scotland/UK
I didn't put this into the "religion" forum for a simple reason: this isn't about spiritual discussions if Mohammed was this or that or what the holy books of islam state in a religious sense or any debate of that kind...this is about real life implications of islam and why westerners (specially leftists) don't understand it at all,yet seem to have a very solid opinion of it..."ah,it's just like Christianity" and bullshit like that and that is used, to calm themselves and their virtue signalling towards it.

Questions I always found intriguing about it are: why does muslims martyr themselves (first case I've heard of specifically was in 2004 I think in Turkey,where a Turk blew himself up in front of the US embassy,leaving a fare well letter stating his fear of hell)....well,Christians don't do that..they confess or receive their absolution as "blank cheque" every Sunday....Jews don't do that,simply because they never really developed the concept of hell (sorry for all believers here,that is the reason I didn't put it into "religion")

How come muslims practice FGM? female genitale mutilation is not practiced by any other religion...answers aren't to be found in the Koran but the hadith...cause mohammed answered when asked,how the sex of a baby is determined, that if the man has his orgasm first, it will be a male child...and the other way round...so, vut off the clitoris and voila' she will only bear boys...13 hundred years of consistently having 50% boy to girl ratio has yet to sink in with muslims..sure,not all of them practice it...they aren't all brain dead I guess...but still..

How come mulisms seem to blow themlseves up during Ramadan? well,spoiler alert: allah supposedly closes the gates of hell and opens the gates of heaven,so dying than as martyr gives you better chances

The "holy" books of islam have been translated into English for only 20 years (I am not joking) so no one,who doesn't speak arabic was in the know about these things...the best source for info on islam is David Wood

great guy and I will put videos from his channel up here:

To understand religion is to understand their (very different) concepts:

as for the big three Abrahamic ones, one needs to look at what doctrines they are made of.

Jewism is the oldest one of course, yet it is the smallest and that always puzzled me...so, why is that?
answer: it is a non-converting religion and only the mother determines, if the child is a jew...a child, concived by a Jewish father to a non-Jewish mother is NOT a Jew (this had to do with the rather racist roots of Jewism as "God's chosen people" and their pillaging and raping along their way to the promised holy land)

Christianity was the big game changer: openly converting people of any background...that's why Jesus openly engaged with non-Jews (a no no in Jewism at the time..Jews had to undergo cleansing rituals if they even happen to touch non-Jews)
That is what made Christianity into such a huge religion

Islam: simple put "convert or die"....sure, anyone can join out of free will, yet leaving is no option and if you happen to live in a majority muslim country, you either face harsh treatment of any kind (that's why churches were attacked in Egypt or Malaysia for instance) or people beaten up or killed...on top,you have to pay the Jizyah a 50% income tax on non-believers,made to cripple you economically

Females are lower than catshit in Islam but then at the same time Christian's have been fed a line of crap about how women/females are inferior because of Eve so in certain circles no better than some Muslims; and in some Jewish cultures females are also treated like crap as they take that beat your wife literally.

Christians preaching hell of heaven that are clueless are on a spiritual level as they are giving people the same options as Islam as in convert or die. They do not understand that the flesh is technically spiritually dead without the spirit giving it life.

Hence the problem appears to be teaching others in in a state of blind ignorance. Big ditches ahead.....

I didn't put this into the "religion" forum for a simple reason: this isn't about spiritual discussions if Mohammed was this or that or what the holy books of islam state in a religious sense or any debate of that kind...this is about real life implications of islam and why westerners (specially leftists) don't understand it at all,yet seem to have a very solid opinion of it..."ah,it's just like Christianity" and bullshit like that and that is used, to calm themselves and their virtue signalling towards it.

Questions I always found intriguing about it are: why does muslims martyr themselves (first case I've heard of specifically was in 2004 I think in Turkey,where a Turk blew himself up in front of the US embassy,leaving a fare well letter stating his fear of hell)....well,Christians don't do that..they confess or receive their absolution as "blank cheque" every Sunday....Jews don't do that,simply because they never really developed the concept of hell (sorry for all believers here,that is the reason I didn't put it into "religion")

How come muslims practice FGM? female genitale mutilation is not practiced by any other religion...answers aren't to be found in the Koran but the hadith...cause mohammed answered when asked,how the sex of a baby is determined, that if the man has his orgasm first, it will be a male child...and the other way round...so, vut off the clitoris and voila' she will only bear boys...13 hundred years of consistently having 50% boy to girl ratio has yet to sink in with muslims..sure,not all of them practice it...they aren't all brain dead I guess...but still..

How come mulisms seem to blow themlseves up during Ramadan? well,spoiler alert: allah supposedly closes the gates of hell and opens the gates of heaven,so dying than as martyr gives you better chances

The "holy" books of islam have been translated into English for only 20 years (I am not joking) so no one,who doesn't speak arabic was in the know about these things...the best source for info on islam is David Wood

Strawman fallacy.

Females are lower than catshit in Islam but then at the same time Christian's have been fed a line of crap about how women/females are inferior because of Eve so in certain circles no better than some Muslims; and in some Jewish cultures females are also treated like crap as they take that beat your wife literally.

Christians preaching hell of heaven that are clueless are on a spiritual level as they are giving people the same options as Islam as in convert or die. They do not understand that the flesh is technically spiritually dead without the spirit giving it life.

Hence the problem appears to be teaching others in in a state of blind ignorance. Big ditches ahead.....
Well,we can safely assume, that women (specially in the west) have been liberated and that came about because of what is written in the bible as well...the difference in a way, is the way of the compromise, Christianity has been walking over the past 2000 years.
It's one of the main reasons, muslims hate Chistians...the hypocricy of it...the old parabel of "Hitler could have gone straight to heaven" is true...all he would have needed to do is to remorse his bad actions and to embrace Christ.

Control of women has been in most society a very important aspect (American plains Indians are a notable exception here), yet Christianity and Jewism have (mostly) moved away from that concept...islam didn't..but he! women can now drive in Saudi Arabia for the first time AND don't need permission of a male family member in order to travel...took only centuries to achieve that.

Your comment is very much centered on a medieval Christianity, yet the important thing is not what was, but what is

Strawman fallacy.

explain...how can it be a strawman fallacy?

Well,we can safely assume, that women (specially in the west) have been liberated and that came about because of what is written in the bible as well...the difference in a way, is the way of the compromise, Christianity has been walking over the past 2000 years.
It's one of the main reasons, muslims hate Chistians...the hypocricy of it...the old parabel of "Hitler could have gone straight to heaven" is true...all he would have needed to do is to remorse his bad actions and to embrace Christ.

Control of women has been in most society a very important aspect (American plains Indians are a notable exception here), yet Christianity and Jewism have (mostly) moved away from that concept...islam didn't..but he! women can now drive in Saudi Arabia for the first time AND don't need permission of a male family member in order to travel...took only centuries to achieve that.

Your comment is very much centered on a medieval Christianity, yet the important thing is not what was, but what is
No my comment was made based upon what I've read in peoples comments in the last few years; that was not from medieval Christianity.

Like I said "a state of blind ignorance". They are warned in the New Testament about saying who will go to heaven or hell but they have done it anyhow. Also they are warned about judging one another in unrighteous ways. It is a human nature thing where humans believe that they are in control.

As far as Islam goes it is basically a dead religion. A religion for the dead to the spirit of the Son of God for political purposes but so are other religions that exist for the desire of control over others (that means all of them without going through and listing each and everyone of them).

No my comment was made based upon what I've read in peoples comments in the last few years; that was not from medieval Christianity.

Like I said "a state of blind ignorance". They are warned in the New Testament about saying who will go to heaven or hell but they have done it anyhow. Also they are warned about judging one another in unrighteous ways. It is a human nature thing where humans believe that they are in control.

As far as Islam goes it is basically a dead religion. A religion for the dead to the spirit of the Son of God for political purposes but so are other religions that exist for the desire of control over others (that means all of them without going through and listing each and everyone of them).

"As far as Islam goes it is basically a dead religion. A religion for the dead to the spirit of the Son of God for political purposes but so are other religions that exist for the desire of control over others (that means all of them without going through and listing each and everyone of them)."

This is an excellent transition to the issue,what muslims belief and why they do, what they do....Christians belief in personal redemption by excepting Jesus Christ, but for muslims the case isn't as clear.

They never know, on which foot they are with their God and that is a huge problem for them.

Forum List

Back