The 'Trump Will Be an Authoritarian Destroyer of Democracy' Narrative Is Patently Absurd

That's called slander and is illegal. I'm referring to political speech.
Trump lost all the lawsuits because it wasn’t slander. The point of the lawsuits was to force people pay for criticizing him, suppressing free speech.

This is projection on a national level. It is not working because people know thee is nothing authoritarian about Trump. There was none when he governed, and he is not the president now. If he was authoritarian he would still be president.

The narrative is a fantasy and the idiots pushing it are scared shitless.

We're gonna keep saying he's scary until everyone believes us!

That sums it up right there. It did not work for the obvious fraud, it won't work here.

everyone is against the man, so I'm curious how the fk he'd accomplish such a thing? Anyone with any balls have an answer?

He has threatened to send police and taxing entities after opponents, and get rid of MSNBC.
Bob Igor pulled all ads from X or Twitter? Other Hollywood studios sending messages to pull all ads. How's it different?

Trump lost all the lawsuits because it wasn’t slander. The point of the lawsuits was to force people pay for criticizing him, suppressing free speech.
So? Some you win, some you lose. Happens to lots of people.

Quote the part where Trump said he was going to get rid of MSNBC.
he can't, he saw the headline and didn't read. For the group, the demofks in here rarely read what they think the headline means. My peers at times do the same thing. Headline isn't a fact, the article contains it.

So? Some you win, some you lose. Happens to lots of people.
The purpose of the lawsuit wasn’t to win. The purpose was to make people pay for using their free speech in a way he didn’t like.

That’s why I can justifiably say he doesn’t support the first amendment.

This is projection on a national level. It is not working because people know thee is nothing authoritarian about Trump. There was none when he governed, and he is not the president now. If he was authoritarian he would still be president.

The narrative is a fantasy and the idiots pushing it are scared shitless.

We're gonna keep saying he's scary until everyone believes us!

That sums it up right there. It did not work for the obvious fraud, it won't work here.

The left are clearly blind. When Trump was president the left kept on saying Trump would get us into wars and that he couldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. Trump didn't get us into any wars while president, and here we are, closer to a nuclear WWIII than ever - under Biden. The left have also continually said Trump would take democracy away while we have had over two years of Biden & Co actually not only trying to take democracy away but have actually been doing it.

He tried to take away our ability to vote he out in 2020. That happened.
All he needed was a factual investigation and if it proved he lost, he would say he lost. But he never got a factual investigation of the facts.

Bob Igor pulled all ads from X or Twitter? Other Hollywood studios sending messages to pull all ads. How's it different?
You don't see the difference between the government criminally punishing the press, and someone not advtertising on a message board???

This explains why you do not understand why Trump is viewed as a potential dictator.
I hope he suspends their first amendment right for the abuse they have done
And here we go.

All he needed was a factual investigation and if it proved he lost, he would say he lost. But he never got a factual investigation of the facts.
He would never say he lost. He’d just say the investigation wasn’t “factual”.

Trump decided he won. The only investigation he'd accept would be one that said so.

Forum List

Back