The Trump Red Card

Ohh, a straw man! You are a MASTER of fallacy.

You lied about the Clinton insider Epstein. When proven a liar, you ignore what you lied about and start flinging unrelated shit.

You are a feral baboon.

Of course this too is just more Nazi smear.

When advised of criminal penalties for perjury, Ms. Doe withdrew her lawsuit.
Do you write for the Onion? Yours was a truly hilarious post. I mean you accuse Epstein of being a "Clinton insider" then you either ignore or dismiss the 20 year relationship Trump had with Epstein as a "smear."

Remember Alexander Acosta?

He was the federal prosecutor who gave Epstein the sweetheart plea bargain deal.

What did Trump do?

Promoted him to Labor Secretary.

Think about it.

As far as the dropping of the lawsuit, many law suits are dropped when they are settled. The question is how much did Trump pay out?

Last edited:
I understand tRump is demonstrating how to take it up the ass from your KGB controller for only a small donation. He'll even throw in an id card.
go figure, thats all that lack of a brain thought....cool
I understand you are demonstrating how to take it up the ass from your scum demonRAT party masters

Do you write for the Onion? Yours was a truly hilarious post. I mean you accuse Epstein of being a "Clinton inside" then you ignore the 20 year relation Trump had with Epstein as a "smear."

Remember Alexander Acosta?

He was the federal prosecutor who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal to stay oput of prison?

What did Trump do?

Promoted him to Labor Secretary.

Think about it.

As far as the dropping of the lawsuit, many law suits are dropped when they are settled. The question is how much did Trump pay out?
Do you write for the Onion?...i mean you living life in denial.....billy the pedophile clinton seems to have slipped your head....
and we need a link to the lie-: how much did Trump pay out?.....you have nothing, as usual....thanx 4 playing

“Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic.

The former President's camp on Wednesday published four red and gold credit card sized mock-ups emblazoned with Trump's signature, asking supporters to choose the best design.“

View attachment 521812

The Trump credit card can’t be far behind, can it?

Notice how Trump panders to his delusional supporters by referring to himself as “President” and not former or ex-president.

I have never known a president or former president who has issued an identity card to indicate who and who is not a supporter.

Anyway, it is all yours for a simple donation. Line up, Trumpers, he is waiting!
trump has gone Full Blown Nazi. He was rake in more money over his latest grift.

The difference here is that you're lying.

I'm not.

Creepy Chang sez

{I understand tRump is demonstrating how to take it up the ass from your KGB controller}

Not lying Chang?

:lol:

FAR more truth to statement that "Barack Obama used to rape 6 year old boys on the resolute desk in the oval office" than there is to the lie you told.

He has some big loans coming due. His cult will gladly send him their money....like the obedient sheep that they are. Lots of them on USMB. Baaaaaa
I think he knows he's gonna be spending a lot of time and money in courtrooms soon.

As I go to the stores for products I see who the real grifters are. The prices are going...up, up, up. So much fun. The basics they are trying a mighty to keep down. For fuel we are now more dependent on the middle east to be part of our oil transfers of fuel. A dollar more now then it should be easily. Affecting the costs of products. Affecting trying to live. You stupid Prog peasants will suffer more and more like the Non Prog peasants. But you will be proud to have people who talk like you.
Prog peasants? I thought we were the globalist elites according to you idiots. Which is it there short bus.

“Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic.

The former President's camp on Wednesday published four red and gold credit card sized mock-ups emblazoned with Trump's signature, asking supporters to choose the best design.“

View attachment 521812

Notice how Trump panders to his delusional supporters by referring to himself as “President” and not former or ex-president.

I have never known a president or former president who has issued an identity card to indicate who and who is not a supporter.

Anyway, it is all yours for a simple donation. Line up, Trumpers, he is waiting!

There are only two reasons for that so called card.

One, to stroke trump's ego.
Two, soak more money from his followers.

And they will send him money. It's incredible how trump takes advantage of his followers and they blindly obey.

What an awesome idea!

That way based businesses can give discounts to Trump Card owners!

What businesses would those be Hawk? What legitimate business owner wants Donald Trump to be President again? The American business community is the group MOST opposed to another Trump Presidency. He was a disaster for business. The stock market flattened. Growth sputtered, and off shoring continued unabated. Manufacturing was back to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit.

Trump told Bob Woodward that he didn't want to panic the American people, but this thing was "bad". Has it never occurred to you that the person who panicked, was Donald Trump? This was a real problem and he didn't have a clue how to deal with it so he pretended it wasn't happening. And then he put Mike Pence in charge because Trump didn't know how to handle the pandemic or how government works, and he needed people who could do that.

But Trump couldn't help himself. He just had to hog the spotlight and take over - not by following the advice of the scientists and advisors, which he thought would hurt his re-election chances, but by blowing sunshine up the asses of the American people and lying to them. He put the onus on the states so he'd have someone to blame when things went badly. Then he started buying into every "magic bullet" and "miracle cure" out there.

Finally he bought into "herd immunity". Letting the virus run free until everyone had been infected. Then you'll all be safe and you really have to do nothing. All the while he downplayed the seriousness of the virus, and the economic costs of letting the entire nation get sick and need treatment.

Trump's handling of the pandemic could not have been more of a disaster if he had set out to destroy the country. Early on, Dr. Faucci was asked about various scenarios and he said the the worst possible outcome would be if the USA did nothing, and let the virus spread unabated, bringing on wave after wave of variants. If the pandemic got "out of control", and spread was so pervasive, the country would never be able to end it without a vaccine. That's exactly where you are now. Trying to outrun an every increasing number of variants, while continuing to deny the virus is the problem.

Ohhh look, a Nazi is lying.

Another demon got his horns.

{
DONALD Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after an incident with an underage girl, a new book confirms.

A lawyer for one of Epstein's victims reveals that, when asked if the pedophile had been "expelled" after "trying to take home a member's 15-year-old daughter," Trump said that "something along those lines happened."}

Bill Clinton's best buddy Jeffery had to be silenced by you vermin - you killed him in jail to cover up the democrat pedophile ring.

Demons and NAZI's and pedo's, OH MY!!!!

Tired useless refrains of the idiot class.

View attachment 521812

Get help for that TDS, it's not going away

Trump is the only president I know of that was sued for Child rape along with his best buddy Jeff Epstein. It is, therefore, no surprise at all that you support Trump.

You remember Epstein as a ... Republican ... scandal. Of course you do. The Democrat Party brainwashing has taken full hold

Silly boy. Trump doesn't need a card. He already owns all that real estate in the pea brains of all you authoritarian morons who simply cannot stop talking about him.

Forum List

Back