The Trump Post-Presidency

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
In January 2025, the 22nd Amendment will kick in and Donald J. Trump will enter a new phase of his tremendous life story.

My guess and my hope is that Washington DC becomes a world class city and construction of a Trump Tower in the city become a priority. Trump will want to visit the capital, and a thousand foot high skyscraper behind the White House would let future presidents and congresses know that the people, the Deplorable Majority, will always be keeping an eye on them

Trump's post-presidency will break all the rules

In January 2025, the 22nd Amendment will kick in and Donald J. Trump will enter a new phase of his tremendous life story.

My guess and my hope is that Washington DC becomes a world class city and construction of a Trump Tower in the city become a priority. Trump will want to visit the capital, and a thousand foot high skyscraper behind the White House would let future presidents and congresses know that the people, the Deplorable Majority, will always be keeping an eye on them

Unfortunately no building can be built in Washington DC above the top of the Capital Building. But if they decided to build the tower in Arlington, across from the Lincoln Memorial, they could build it very tall. But then that might interfere with the Airport that all those Liberal Elites who believe in Global Warming use....

Unfortunately no building can be built in Washington DC above the top of the Capital Building. But if they decided to build the tower in Arlington, across from the Lincoln Memorial, they could build it very tall. But then that might interfere with the Airport that all those Liberal Elites who believe in Global Warming use....

You think he would be able to see it from that tiny window in his cell?

You think he would be able to see it from that tiny window in his cell?

The libs were supposed to have deposed and incarcerated President Trump and his family a thousand times already, an you guys have already failed a thousand times. The Liberal Apocalypse isn't happening, your leader Rachel Maddow is the lib version of Harold Camping always predicting the end of our age.

trumpwhitehouse.jpg

Wrong Polak In 2021 Trump will be found guilty of collusion and obstruction and will be frog walked to jail where he will occupy a cell next to his scumbag son

Forum List

Back